• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 69 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 15:53 GMT
#241
On May 06 2014 00:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think you are scum for overacting and then this overreaction to something that I do practically every game anyway and I never do as scum.

On May 06 2014 00:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
The meta thing does not play a part at all. Nothing. Stop referring to it because its chainsaw defending.


So why is it that I can't use meta to prove that what you are saying is utter BS but you CAN use meta about yourself to say that you are right? Is this real life or are you just squirming?

On May 06 2014 00:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
The meta thing does not play a part at all. Nothing. Stop referring to it because its chainsaw defending.

On May 06 2014 00:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im really confused here, in what world does scumOats obviously lie about something completely factcheckable and then not give a shit? Oh right, no world.

Your meta doesnt show shit Holyflare.


In what world does town oats lie about something so obviously fact checkable to try and get someone lynched when the game hasn't even started?
+ Show Spoiler +

For anyone that wants to listen to his nonsense and is unconvinced about lynching this mofo yet:

Catastrophe Mafia (Themed) - Didn't do anything ALL of day 1 (oats was in this game), trolled majority of it.

Cell mini mafia trolled almost all game

Titanic 3 Made a fake case on DP to start discussion/get the ball rolling/troll (oats was also in this game!!!)

Vengeful Mafia Did the same thing as titanic 3

Really small mafia - scooby doo all game


You have been in a lot of my games where I've opened with trolling! THAT is why there is an "overreaction" (hint: there's not), you LIED about my meta and it's something you should know about seeing as you were in a lot of those games to get me LYNCHED in an instant majority game but then when I point that out and you have to backtrack and suddenly me pointing out your lie is an overreaction????????

You are scum.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 15:58 GMT
#242
Here's the chain of events:

1) Oats lies about my meta

2) I jump all over oats for this

3) Oats claims me jumping all over him for lying is an overreaction

4) I prove that what he did is a lie with meta

5) Oats says meta is useless -> says he's right because of meta -> says i'm scum for wanting to lynch a confirmed liar

6) Lynch oats

7) Profit. £££$$$$
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
May 05 2014 16:04 GMT
#243
On May 06 2014 00:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 00:26 mderg wrote:
I don´t understand your play right now, Oatsmaster. Why would you state something as fact, if you have no idea about it?

This is a totally uninformed and useless comment that is taking what I said and twisting it to suit his purposes.

I was not twisting anything to suit my purposes. I just think it´s stupid to state something as a fact, if you don´t know it for fact.
I also don´t think it´s useless to point something out that I strongly disagree with. Even if Holy was scum, your case had absolutely nothing to back it up.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 16:11 GMT
#244
Anyway, back to the thread:

On May 05 2014 07:34 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 07:30 Holyflare wrote:
On May 05 2014 07:24 Cavalinho wrote:
40/m/nd

Let's cyber.


i'm wearing some nice black lace lingerie:

http://www.annsummers.com/p/rhea-black-babydoll/01stblas1041006

kinda like this


wht u wearin bby?


Cock ring and a smile.


This is the towniest post in the thread. By far.

In all seriousness:
On May 05 2014 12:08 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 12:00 Tehpoofter wrote:
@Cav whyd you choose Steve over Vivax or anyone else?

@Steve what character is Cav?


At first glace, I figured this was setup like Mafiascum, where when someone hits majority they get lynched. I didn't want to put Vivax at L-2 because we were goofing off.

I'm still not entirely sure if that's how it works, but that's my best guess.



This. This is incredibly towny and it's so so so so sooooooo odd that Vivax mentioned it was scummy. Why would scum be CONCERNED about someone going to L-2???? It shows that while he was having fun he was also thinking about the consequences the fun could have on the actual game.

In fact the post vivax made: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/449650-glory-seeker-mini-mafia?page=11#210

Reminded me of this post from titanic 3: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/445107-iii-titanic-mini-mafia-ms-paint-edition?page=47#924

Where he compared peoples "shifts in trolling to not trolling" (he was mafia). He takes Cavalinho's post totally out of context and adds on so many fluffy things "why didn't he mention anything about me", even though it's quite clearly explained in the post.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 16:15 GMT
#245
However, I do note that the differences between Titanic and here is that Vivax "wants to know more" here, whereas he states in Titanic things are fact. Which brings me to Koshi's response.

I want him to answer this first before I go to any conclusions but it was a super odd response after just berating people for calling cav suspicious:

On May 06 2014 00:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 20:56 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why it is scummy. I don't understand how everybody takes everything serious what Cav did and tries to spin it into something scummy.

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 21:11 Koshi wrote:
that actually sounds smart.



koshi if that's the reason vivax came up with for disliking cav's reply and you liked his response then what did you LIKE about it in the first place to write this?

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 05 2014 16:22 GMT
#246
On May 06 2014 00:58 Holyflare wrote:
Here's the chain of events:

1) Oats lies about my meta

2) I jump all over oats for this

3) Oats claims me jumping all over him for lying is an overreaction

4) I prove that what he did is a lie with meta

5) Oats says meta is useless -> says he's right because of meta -> says i'm scum for wanting to lynch a confirmed liar

6) Lynch oats

7) Profit. £££$$$$

1) Oats lies about HF Meta
2) HF gets irrationally mad about ti
3)Its an overreaction
4) Thats not that point
5) your meta is useless, you cant even read properly.
6) ezgame ezlyfe. lynch holyflare.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 05 2014 16:23 GMT
#247
It feels so fake holyflare. Is cav's stuff really the only thing you noticed?
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 16:25 GMT
#248
Are you actually kidding me oats? There is 0, absolutely 0 chance you are town this game.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 16:25 GMT
#249
I point out everything about you and I point out stuff about vivax and koshi and cavalinho but suddenly:

On May 06 2014 01:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
It feels so fake holyflare. Is cav's stuff really the only thing you noticed?


rofl
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 05 2014 16:26 GMT
#250
Bote Count


Vivax (1): thrawn2112
Cavalinho (1): Steveling
Oatsmaster (1): HolyFlare
Steveling (2): Tehpoofter, Cavalinho

Not boting (5): mderg, Koshi, Oatsmaster, Vivax




With 9 it takes 5 Botes to get a majority. Remember to bote in the voting thread.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 16:27 GMT
#251
mderg where have you gone? you can't just drop a 1 liner and leave again
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
May 05 2014 16:37 GMT
#252
I´m still here, I don´t have anything to add right now.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 16:40 GMT
#253
On May 06 2014 01:37 mderg wrote:
I´m still here, I don´t have anything to add right now.

On May 06 2014 00:26 mderg wrote:
I don´t understand your play right now, Oatsmaster. Why would you state something as fact, if you have no idea about it?



You stated this previously and then just sat back but me and oats have been talking for a while. Have you not gained anything else from that conversation that makes you lean in any direction?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
May 05 2014 16:53 GMT
#254
I still think Oats play was shit, he might be scum but that´s too big of a tell for just one stupid case.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 05 2014 17:25 GMT
#255
Why do I think HF is mafia now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
May 05 2014 17:32 GMT
#256
This. This is incredibly towny and it's so so so so sooooooo odd that Vivax mentioned it was scummy. Why would scum be CONCERNED about someone going to L-2???? It shows that while he was having fun he was also thinking about the consequences the fun could have on the actual game.


I think it's this defense that rubs me the wrong way. "Why would scum do x" as a basis of a townread is stupid. Scum would do x you don't expect them to do in order to look more townie (for example me hard defending Cav last game even though I didn't have to). Good ol' WIFOM. Overall I feel like HF is picking sides way too strongly, and looks too confident with this and his push on Oats. But I'll observe further.
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 05 2014 17:38 GMT
#257
On May 06 2014 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
However, I do note that the differences between Titanic and here is that Vivax "wants to know more" here, whereas he states in Titanic things are fact. Which brings me to Koshi's response.

I want him to answer this first before I go to any conclusions but it was a super odd response after just berating people for calling cav suspicious:

Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 00:18 Holyflare wrote:
On May 05 2014 20:56 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why it is scummy. I don't understand how everybody takes everything serious what Cav did and tries to spin it into something scummy.

On May 05 2014 21:11 Koshi wrote:
that actually sounds smart.



koshi if that's the reason vivax came up with for disliking cav's reply and you liked his response then what did you LIKE about it in the first place to write this?



Why does anyone have to like anything about my post in the first place?

It was a post I made when everyone was goofing off, and then all of a sudden I start watching out for L-2 botes and I'm the most suspicious guy in the thread? Wtf? How is that even a logical conclusion to jump to at all?

I do want to hear more from Koshi I guess, but Vivax is super suspicious to me right now. Steveling is doing silly shit too, but is pushing a possible inconsistency. I can see his line of thinking making sense, albeit being incorrect.

Vivax is twisting shit. Why would I bother mentioning you at all in a joke post? Why would I willingly just put you at L-2 for no reason whatsoever, off of yet another joke post? Furthermore, why would I need to justify myself when the case on you is obviously fake? What are you trying to pull?
Spectaticle
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 05 2014 17:45 GMT
#258
@Oats

Why do you feel like HF is trying too hard to be funny? I felt like his silly cases early game were meant to get discussion going and get the game started instead of having us joke about Game of Thrones and shit.

And what does chainsaw defending have to do with anything? Why is it bad? I don't understand your line of thinking at all.
Spectaticle
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 17:56 GMT
#259
On May 06 2014 02:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
This. This is incredibly towny and it's so so so so sooooooo odd that Vivax mentioned it was scummy. Why would scum be CONCERNED about someone going to L-2???? It shows that while he was having fun he was also thinking about the consequences the fun could have on the actual game.


I think it's this defense that rubs me the wrong way. "Why would scum do x" as a basis of a townread is stupid. Scum would do x you don't expect them to do in order to look more townie (for example me hard defending Cav last game even though I didn't have to). Good ol' WIFOM. Overall I feel like HF is picking sides way too strongly, and looks too confident with this and his push on Oats. But I'll observe further.


So what you're saying here is that scum do things that make them look towny all the time......? So you're saying that what he did makes him try to "appear" towny!? That is so backwards.

I see it like this -> we're pissing around I make some joke thing on you and me and thrawn joke vote you. Then I do the same thing with steveling, if we all went on you then that would be L-1 (big risk for obvious joke) poofter goes on steve to avoid this, cav does the same to avoid being at l-2. You return and point out that he hasn't talked about you and that he voted steve without saying anything!?!?!?

and you rationalise it by saying he went all serious mode for no reason...? That's what I don't understand and subsequently WHY koshi's response is so unfathomably strange and I want to know what he liked about cav's post before you said anything
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 17:58 GMT
#260
also why have you not mentioned anything about oats at all? he straight up lied about meta to get me lynched when the game was in clear troll mode but you neglect to say anything about that at all?

Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 236
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56832
Bisu 2730
Calm 2317
FanTaSy 933
Stork 597
Rush 461
hero 330
firebathero 181
actioN 133
Sharp 102
[ Show more ]
Free 56
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 23
Sexy 19
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi982
Counter-Strike
fl0m5048
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK4
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt579
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe298
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
OSC
7h 13m
Replay Cast
7h 13m
OSC
20h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.