• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:47
CEST 17:47
KST 00:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

Glory Seeker Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 69 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 18:28 GMT
#261
god damn this game is slow i'm 1/4 of the threads posts so far, why is everybody just casually lurking?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 18:39 GMT
#262
1/3*
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
May 05 2014 18:53 GMT
#263
Yeah, I'm bored.

You wanna make out?
Spectaticle
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 19:03 GMT
#264
On May 06 2014 03:53 Cavalinho wrote:
Yeah, I'm bored.

You wanna make out?


[image loading]
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 19:22 GMT
#265
On May 06 2014 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
However, I do note that the differences between Titanic and here is that Vivax "wants to know more" here, whereas he states in Titanic things are fact. Which brings me to Koshi's response.

I want him to answer this first before I go to any conclusions but it was a super odd response after just berating people for calling cav suspicious:

Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 00:18 Holyflare wrote:
On May 05 2014 20:56 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why it is scummy. I don't understand how everybody takes everything serious what Cav did and tries to spin it into something scummy.

On May 05 2014 21:11 Koshi wrote:
that actually sounds smart.



koshi if that's the reason vivax came up with for disliking cav's reply and you liked his response then what did you LIKE about it in the first place to write this?


What Vivax says is that cav gave serious reasoning for a trow away vote that was at the same time evasive. I agree with that when I read it.

I was pressuring steveling about his push on cav because it didnt make any sense and steve refuses to explain it.
Explain to me why cav is scum because he said he was going to lurk and then makes the next post after that.

Also explain to me why Vivax gives Oats townread for lying.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 19:24 GMT
#266
On May 06 2014 02:38 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
However, I do note that the differences between Titanic and here is that Vivax "wants to know more" here, whereas he states in Titanic things are fact. Which brings me to Koshi's response.

I want him to answer this first before I go to any conclusions but it was a super odd response after just berating people for calling cav suspicious:

On May 06 2014 00:18 Holyflare wrote:
On May 05 2014 20:56 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why it is scummy. I don't understand how everybody takes everything serious what Cav did and tries to spin it into something scummy.

On May 05 2014 21:11 Koshi wrote:
that actually sounds smart.



koshi if that's the reason vivax came up with for disliking cav's reply and you liked his response then what did you LIKE about it in the first place to write this?



Why does anyone have to like anything about my post in the first place?

It was a post I made when everyone was goofing off, and then all of a sudden I start watching out for L-2 botes and I'm the most suspicious guy in the thread? Wtf? How is that even a logical conclusion to jump to at all?

I do want to hear more from Koshi I guess, but Vivax is super suspicious to me right now. Steveling is doing silly shit too, but is pushing a possible inconsistency. I can see his line of thinking making sense, albeit being incorrect.

Vivax is twisting shit. Why would I bother mentioning you at all in a joke post? Why would I willingly just put you at L-2 for no reason whatsoever, off of yet another joke post? Furthermore, why would I need to justify myself when the case on you is obviously fake? What are you trying to pull?

About what?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 19:28 GMT
#267
On May 06 2014 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 02:32 Vivax wrote:
This. This is incredibly towny and it's so so so so sooooooo odd that Vivax mentioned it was scummy. Why would scum be CONCERNED about someone going to L-2???? It shows that while he was having fun he was also thinking about the consequences the fun could have on the actual game.


I think it's this defense that rubs me the wrong way. "Why would scum do x" as a basis of a townread is stupid. Scum would do x you don't expect them to do in order to look more townie (for example me hard defending Cav last game even though I didn't have to). Good ol' WIFOM. Overall I feel like HF is picking sides way too strongly, and looks too confident with this and his push on Oats. But I'll observe further.


So what you're saying here is that scum do things that make them look towny all the time......? So you're saying that what he did makes him try to "appear" towny!? That is so backwards.

I see it like this -> we're pissing around I make some joke thing on you and me and thrawn joke vote you. Then I do the same thing with steveling, if we all went on you then that would be L-1 (big risk for obvious joke) poofter goes on steve to avoid this, cav does the same to avoid being at l-2. You return and point out that he hasn't talked about you and that he voted steve without saying anything!?!?!?

and you rationalise it by saying he went all serious mode for no reason...? That's what I don't understand and subsequently WHY koshi's response is so unfathomably strange and I want to know what he liked about cav's post before you said anything

Dafuq? I didnt like shit. Where did I say that?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 19:30 GMT
#268
Currently on phone so cant quote many things. Dnu why.you are being drama queen.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 19:45 GMT
#269
On May 05 2014 19:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 19:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 05 2014 19:11 Koshi wrote:
Vivax
Why are you lurking?


I'm waiting for Cav to reply to that cause that post looks slightly scummy to me although I have trouble saying exactly why.
Not much worth of my attention besides that since a lot of it is people not posting anything of value.

So what do you make of Steve blowing up at Cav? You agree that Cav was just joking with that vote on Steve? You agree Cav was joking when he said he would lurk?

On May 05 2014 20:56 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why it is scummy. I don't understand how everybody takes everything serious what Cav did and tries to spin it into something scummy.

On May 06 2014 04:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
However, I do note that the differences between Titanic and here is that Vivax "wants to know more" here, whereas he states in Titanic things are fact. Which brings me to Koshi's response.

I want him to answer this first before I go to any conclusions but it was a super odd response after just berating people for calling cav suspicious:

On May 06 2014 00:18 Holyflare wrote:
On May 05 2014 20:56 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why it is scummy. I don't understand how everybody takes everything serious what Cav did and tries to spin it into something scummy.

On May 05 2014 21:11 Koshi wrote:
that actually sounds smart.



koshi if that's the reason vivax came up with for disliking cav's reply and you liked his response then what did you LIKE about it in the first place to write this?


What Vivax says is that cav gave serious reasoning for a trow away vote that was at the same time evasive. I agree with that when I read it.

I was pressuring steveling about his push on cav because it didnt make any sense and steve refuses to explain it.
Explain to me why cav is scum because he said he was going to lurk and then makes the next post after that.

Also explain to me why Vivax gives Oats townread for lying.



Joke vote on steve -> not scummy -> vivax posts reasons that don't make sense if you think that it was a joke vote -> you say you agree with vivax

explain to me how that makes any sense whatsoever?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 19:50 GMT
#270
On May 06 2014 04:45 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 19:23 Koshi wrote:
On May 05 2014 19:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 05 2014 19:11 Koshi wrote:
Vivax
Why are you lurking?


I'm waiting for Cav to reply to that cause that post looks slightly scummy to me although I have trouble saying exactly why.
Not much worth of my attention besides that since a lot of it is people not posting anything of value.

So what do you make of Steve blowing up at Cav? You agree that Cav was just joking with that vote on Steve? You agree Cav was joking when he said he would lurk?

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2014 20:56 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why it is scummy. I don't understand how everybody takes everything serious what Cav did and tries to spin it into something scummy.

Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 04:22 Koshi wrote:
On May 06 2014 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
However, I do note that the differences between Titanic and here is that Vivax "wants to know more" here, whereas he states in Titanic things are fact. Which brings me to Koshi's response.

I want him to answer this first before I go to any conclusions but it was a super odd response after just berating people for calling cav suspicious:

On May 06 2014 00:18 Holyflare wrote:
On May 05 2014 20:56 Koshi wrote:
I don't see why it is scummy. I don't understand how everybody takes everything serious what Cav did and tries to spin it into something scummy.

On May 05 2014 21:11 Koshi wrote:
that actually sounds smart.



koshi if that's the reason vivax came up with for disliking cav's reply and you liked his response then what did you LIKE about it in the first place to write this?


What Vivax says is that cav gave serious reasoning for a trow away vote that was at the same time evasive. I agree with that when I read it.

I was pressuring steveling about his push on cav because it didnt make any sense and steve refuses to explain it.
Explain to me why cav is scum because he said he was going to lurk and then makes the next post after that.

Also explain to me why Vivax gives Oats townread for lying.



Joke vote on steve -> not scummy -> vivax posts reasons that don't make sense if you think that it was a joke vote -> you say you agree with vivax

explain to me how that makes any sense whatsoever?

I see joke post by Cav voting for Steve.
Vivax points out it is a joke vote but reasoning is serious but evasive.
I agree.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 19:50 GMT
#271
*dum dum dum*
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 19:55 GMT
#272
how the fuck can it be both a joke post and serious/evasive....?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 19:58 GMT
#273
On May 06 2014 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
how the fuck can it be both a joke vote and serious/evasive....?

THAT'S THE PROBLEM
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 20:08 GMT
#274
On May 06 2014 04:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2014 04:55 Holyflare wrote:
how the fuck can it be both a joke vote and serious/evasive....?

THAT'S THE PROBLEM


yes the problem with your reasoning........ -.-
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 20:09 GMT
#275
tehpoofter literally did the same thing and nobody has said shit about him
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 20:17 GMT
#276
he didnt that was full joke.
steve went full serious but also full retard.

/shrug
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 20:28 GMT
#277
why would you "jokingly" vote vivax over steveling unless he was thinking the exact same thing that cav put into words


poofter, clarify this for us plz
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 20:28 GMT
#278
steveling over vivax*
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 05 2014 20:50 GMT
#279
Also explain to me why Vivax gives Oats townread for lying.


I don't see where he did that? Although I don't like him coming in at random times, spouting useless crap and ignoring the main issues.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 05 2014 21:03 GMT
#280
Hmm might have been because his cav read.

Vivax why is Oats supertown?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM539
IndyStarCraft 90
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 539
Reynor 264
ByuN 253
TKL 236
IndyStarCraft 90
Railgan 77
Codebar 54
BRAT_OK 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56832
Bisu 2730
Calm 2317
FanTaSy 933
Stork 597
Rush 461
hero 330
firebathero 181
actioN 133
Sharp 102
[ Show more ]
Free 56
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 27
Aegong 24
soO 23
Sexy 19
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9473
Dendi982
Counter-Strike
fl0m5048
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK4
Other Games
singsing2170
Liquid`RaSZi1494
B2W.Neo768
Beastyqt579
olofmeister498
Mlord465
Khaldor405
KnowMe298
crisheroes178
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV262
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Hinosc 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Reevou 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV499
League of Legends
• Nemesis2901
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1667
Other Games
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
OSC
7h 13m
Replay Cast
7h 13m
OSC
20h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.