• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:10
CEST 01:10
KST 08:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8528 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 12 2014 13:13 GMT
#79
/in
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 03:49 GMT
#118
On April 14 2014 10:44 getmoript wrote:
Day 1 starts in


What is this early start nonsense?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 12:34 GMT
#194
Skanjab1s role is pretty much self confirming so that line of questioning is redundant.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 12:42 GMT
#197
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 12:54 GMT
#200
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.

Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 12:56 GMT
#205
On April 15 2014 21:48 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.



Don't like. The supposition that he is pushing a scum agenda by pointing out scum slips is ridiculous.


There is no supposition. His own definition of his play denotes that he is not impulsive but instead is systematic and decisive. I don't see that in him calling 2 people scum so early, especially Skanjab1s who is most likely town for that claim.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 13:00 GMT
#208
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 13:14 GMT
#212
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 13:19 GMT
#214
On April 15 2014 22:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

Is this still about the fact that you added "needs to be RB in case of mafia" and I disagreed with that.


No, it's about the fact that I think he is town for when he claimed and how he did it and all situations point to it being beneficial for town but then you determine that there is likely a mafia motive behind the play and talk about mafia gambling plays, which I think at this point is crazy.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 13:25 GMT
#218
On April 15 2014 22:23 Koshi wrote:
So back to useful things.

Any scumreads anybody?


Does Alakaslam always post like that?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 22:09 GMT
#292
@mderg

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 05:55 mderg wrote:
Such a great day! I had more than 10 minutes of free time in total. Awesome.



Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
yo man I'm all about that nova war random tangent video, how can you not enjoy this flavor. Also no, I'm not really concerned if Koshi is town right now. Town objective is not to find other townies it's to find scum. Finding townies is just a bi-product of catching the scum or do you spend all your time trying to identify town in mafia and I've been learning to do things backwards?

Finding townies is not a bi-product of catching scum. Finding townies is great. If someone is confirmed town, you can trust him. Also he won´t be misslynched which increases the probability of lynching scum. Scum can also be found by process of elimination.

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 18:56 Skanjab1s wrote:
Hey guys, I'm the Vig. I've only got 3 days to play this game, so claiming now is the best option. I will use my 1 shot tonight on whoever i deem worthy of it. So far, that person is OO, for insulting my honor.

wtf? I don´t get how claiming vig so early can help town in any way.

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:12 Djagulingu wrote:
Can everyone tell his town play and scum play?

Please no. What´s the point of that? If you know your town play, you can fake it.

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 20:58 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:45 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:31 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:29 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:28 Djagulingu wrote:
On April 15 2014 20:25 Koshi wrote:
I am awaiting his response first.

It was as scumslip as "100%"

I don't see what you are seeing tbh.
I can guess somewhere what you are thinking but it kinda thin.

We will see.

You have no idea what I'm thinking lol.


weak pressure on Skan on an association based on his first post and riding Koshi's tail seems to be what you're doing though what that means you are thinking though no clue... *omg and easy way to seem like I'm doing something productive for town!* perhaps?

I actually AM doing something productive for town. Luring people into a sophisticated discussion, trying to make the game a high-post game instead of a low-post one that would be good for scumbags.

You can't say it didn't work, can you? Especially considering the fact that you jumped right in.

A high-post game is not necessarily good for town. If there´s too many posts, it becomes difficult to filter out important information. I´d like to encourage people to a moderate post count, not spamming, no lurking.

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:14 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:03 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 22:00 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:57 Koshi wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:45 kushm4sta wrote:
O Kochi I got you mixed up with some other dude.

Skan you realize you might be roleblocked ...


There's 3 possible scenario's here (although only if RB's are notified which OP doesn't mention AFAIK):

1) He is VT claiming a role and in which case he draws a RB and real roles can get on.
2) He is vig and draws a RB for better roles that give information.
3) He is mafia and has to claim being RB which enables all town roles to do their stuff.


I fixed that for you. Because that addendum was bullshit.


Why so? He just claimed vig. If he is mafia and claiming vig (which I agree is very very unlikely) then he has to claim being RB'd otherwise it would be incredibly suspicious. There is no way a claimed vig would not get RB'd or claim it if he is mafia because the risk of shooting mafia is always there.

Simply because you are also not yet sure if he is the real vigi y/n.
You believe he is VT, then mafia can think he is VT. Then mafia can not RB him.

The question is if this lie will be valuable for town in the end. Most of time lies end up bad. Because look how you are thinking.

On the one hand you say he can be VT if he draws a RB
But if he is VT and he didn't draw a RB you are opening a door to call him scum.


This is a silly line of reasoning. I think he is town for his claim. I don't think mafia come in at the start of the day and claim a role out of the blue that can be CC'd. The only scenario in which he could turn out to look mafia is indeed if he is VT, if he doesn't get RB'd and a vig shot goes through.

I find that scenario to be such an extreme outlier of a risk for mafia to take that it is a silly line of reasoning to go down at this point.

If all it takes to look like town is to claim vig, I would do that every game i was scum in.

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 23:40 OmniEulogy wrote:
Also for what it's worth I like Skan's claim. Although I think it's fake and can be a detriment to town if he really is Vig or just VT scum has to deal with that during N1, and by itself I see it in a good light. I disagree with Djag in thinking that single action makes him scummy.

Why do you like his claim? Sure, scum has to deal with it but otherwise scum would have had no idea about any power roles

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 03:16 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 16 2014 03:09 Koshi wrote:
I don't understand.
The guy has literally 0 scumgames.

And you blame him for playing the newbie card on how many scumgames he played.


No, I blame him for playing it period.

That´s not a very strong argument. Blaming a newbie for saying that he´s a newbie cannot convince me in any way.




So difficult going through this. The one liners really hurt my reading comprehension.



Thank you for your thoughts on individual posts, what I'd really like to know is what conclusions you drew from any of that? Right now your post is a giant wall that says nothing other than you disliked the one liners

So difficult going through this. The one liners really hurt my reading comprehension.


yet, your post is a giant collective of one liners. What did you hope to achieve by doing this?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 15 2014 22:23 GMT
#293
I also find it odd how Cavalinho has chosen to respond to posts in the thread. His chose his first posts of the game to say hi and that he isn't going to comment on anything because nothing has happened. I find this in and of itself strange. When people first start the game they usually start to converse with people or even talk about policy, however, Cavalinho decided not to have any part of the conversation whatsoever.

On April 15 2014 14:36 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 14:32 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 13:54 Cavalinho wrote:
Hi.

Right on, right on. What you thinking about right now?


Nothing has happened yet.

So...Nothing.


Now, understandably we do not know the circumstances and I'd like to hear more from him but then he returns to the thread after quite some time to post, well, nothing. His only real post is a post to jump on discrediting OmniEulogy (whether justly or not).

On April 16 2014 04:05 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 03:57 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm not even tunneling you. If I thought you were scum I'd vote for you. Are you scummy to me? yes.


Uhh.

Also I don't get the points in your post at all.


I find this an odd behavioural tidbit because IMO this is not a townies mindset.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 16 2014 14:54 GMT
#422
On April 16 2014 19:22 Koshi wrote:
OneThousandWords
Did absolutely NOTHING.

Went in an argument with me defending the fact that skanjab HAS TO CLAIM RB OR IS MAFIA ON D2 while OTW himself didn't believe the Vig claim.

Then he made some halfassed case on Cavalinho which simply isn't enough for a smurf. Even if Cavalinho is suspicious, it doesn't change the fact OTW has done nothing. Just some silly quotes enabling him to fly under radar.


This is categorically false. Where do I state that I don't believe he could be vig? Also, I've seen the word smurf thrown around. If it's used in the same way as MOBA games then you're wrong, I was invited here by a friend from another mafia site.

Here is wherein the real problem lies. All the people that you seemingly "like" for things that they have done have quite simply started from posts that I have made.

Thrawn's main contributions this game:

On April 16 2014 15:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
lets lynch mderg

On April 16 2014 16:20 thrawn2112 wrote:
No. He made a huge post that doesn't contribute anything. He didn't say a single thing that is relevant to the lynch. It's even worse than no scumreads, there are no reads of any kind. He argued his points without giving any indication that he was forming reads based off of the things he was arguing against.



This is his first contribution into the thread other than the non-sensical replies to longer posts earlier in his filter and it's just piggybacking off a post that I made earlier in the thread here. This is a relatively easy thing to do as mafia because:

A) It lets people appear to be contributing.

B) If worded differently but similar it enables people to pocket the other people that made the original case because they have seemingly similar reads.

C) To the people that didn't read it they are fooled into believing it is original content.

Now, on it's own I know this is not enough, however, thrawn's behaviour is not your typical town behaviour! He flits from one lynch to the next with little explanation. He practically wants to lynch half the game!

I've mentioned Mderg before.

Here he wants to lynch Kush. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 17:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 17:36 Koshi wrote:
I am pretty meh on Kush atm.
Very meh.


same for me. becasue of this post

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:48 kushm4sta wrote:
T-5 hours until you both realize each other are town (regardless of if you are or not)



He wants to lynch ME which is somewhat of a kick in the teeth seeing as he is the one that is sheeping MY point of view on mderg. What could be the reason for this? Is he not reading what i've written? Nope. It's something about skan and nothing about the actual player that he got his read from. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 19:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
100words is probably my 2nd lynch choice. i almost voted for him instead of that other guy. what stood out to me is how his main talking point was skan's claim and how pointless it was to talk about the claim yet he did nothing but talk about the claim

koshi i'll fully read and respond to that meta when i wake up. too tired/tipsy for that right now. but i did skim one of the links and I notice that he likes to argue about stuff without thinking about alignments. so my preliminary answer to you question is yes, the meta does sorta make me uncertain about lnyching him.



He wants to policy lynch an AFK player who is talking about nonsense (Alakaslam).

He wants to also look into OE who he also says is scummy before even looking into him. This is not what I expect a typical person to do. Usually it's:

I'll look into a player ----> Here is why he is scummy.

Thrawn's view is.

This is a somewhat scummy player ----> Going to go look into him after I've already made my decision about whether he is scummy or not!


In conclusion thrawn is a person who, while talking a lot, seems to be a person of fleeting wishes. He is keen to hop onto anyone he can push a lynch onto. He hasn't "read the thread" and pushes others reads as his own. He calls the person he got his case for on his vote choice scum based on early conversation in a time where nothing was happening.



##Vote Thrawn2112
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 16 2014 15:02 GMT
#425
On April 16 2014 23:57 kushm4sta wrote:
I know thrawn better than anyone and I'm telling you he's town on tone alone.


Can you explain this better please?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 16 2014 15:03 GMT
#426
Is there an easy way to check people's past games? I can trawl through people's posting profiles but it seems kind of limited.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 16 2014 15:09 GMT
#428
Also, Kush, there are a lot of accusation flying your way from people:

On April 16 2014 17:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 17:36 Koshi wrote:
I am pretty meh on Kush atm.
Very meh.


same for me. becasue of this post

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:48 kushm4sta wrote:
T-5 hours until you both realize each other are town (regardless of if you are or not)

On April 16 2014 18:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
to clarify

the part in parenthsis makes the post..... impossible?

if you take out that qualification at the end then the post reads as kush saying that both of "you" are town and that you should realize it and stfu. but the the stuff in parenthesis means that he doesn't know if "you" are town... so if he doesn't know if the two players are town then why is he telling them that they should realize that they are havnig a town vs town argument?

On April 16 2014 18:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 18:12 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 16 2014 18:09 Koshi wrote:
But here he is so clueless. How can he know we will see each other as town when he doesn't know we are town?


yeah that's what i'm getting at. the mindset needed to make that post isn't really possible?

The first part of sentence can only be made if Kush knows we are both town. But the parenthesis contradicts that.

Do you know if RB can block scum NK?



What do you have to say to them? To everyone else it seems you are making statements that you can't know unless you have extra information. I want to hear your own reasoning for them.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 16 2014 15:11 GMT
#429
On April 17 2014 00:06 kushm4sta wrote:
You are essentially scum reading thrawn for not knowing who scum is.

Can I explain the tonal difference? not really.


Not really, his is playing in a way that is flavour of the month lynching. He also scum reads the person (me) that he shouldn't be if he had read the thread properly because his entire point on his main scum read (mderg) is the point that I originally raised. It shows that he is not reading people, yet still calling them scum when their names pop up.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 16 2014 15:18 GMT
#430
Is FirmTofu also generally a lurky player? His only posts in the game so far have been a response to Koshi where he drew no conclusions (Cavalinho pointed this out - I'm liking him more now) after he had promised to be a lot more active.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 16 2014 19:00 GMT
#507
Koshi, I don't understand what you are doing right now. You keep pointing out something about my post on Skan early in the game and saying how I didn't believe his claim. That is clearly not the case as many people have already answered for me. It's right at the start of my filter too, there's more to it than that! You still keep raising the same point over and over again and calling me scum and when finally people point out that you are wrong you backtrack without explicitly saying you read it wrong and then say "yeh I just thought I'd point out how wrong he was".

What are your intentions behind that? The way it comes across is an attempt at slander to paint me in a negative light.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 16 2014 19:16 GMT
#511
Also, Kush, I've read what you think of Cav and I agree to an extent. I do give him bonus points for bringing up a player that was relatively unmentioned by the rest of the players here though. I think what Cav said does actually hold some merit. Tofu was just responding to questions from Koshi and while they may be elaborate ways of saying a player is null (I don't agree with Cav that this is something scum do) they were all just responses to Koshi asking a question about a player and the responses were fairly basic. All he really talked about was Skanjab's claim probably being a town claim which is what was already said in the thread before. His read on Dja was also not very analytical, it was a tone null read, which is an odd way to approach a read on a player who was active at the start of the game and had posts to talk about.

The point that I agree on though is that Cav's filter is very one dimensional. It exclusively talks about a player who has not very many posts and afk'd at the start of the game. This would be an easy person to pick on for mafia and the fact that he has no real mention of other players (not just mderg) is slightly more worrying. Then, rather than elaborate on more reads or question things or show his thought process he just defends against accusations more and more when under no real pressure which is odd.

@Cav, you mentioned you had a scum read on mderg for similar posting. Why did you not mention him? Have you got a read on any other players at this time?
Pictures speak a thousand words!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 204
Nina 139
SpeCial 84
ViBE81
Nathanias 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12006
Artosis 597
NaDa 29
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever301
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox619
Mew2King96
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2474
Liquid`RaSZi1854
shahzam722
WinterStarcraft448
C9.Mang0317
JimRising 289
Trikslyr36
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 32
• davetesta4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 50m
INu's Battles
11h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 50m
OSC
23h 5m
Replay Cast
23h 50m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.