• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:26
CEST 09:26
KST 16:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9808 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:32 GMT
#910
On April 17 2014 23:28 Djagulingu wrote:
Koshi do you understand why thrawn is acting as if FT didn't flip town?


you need to shut the fuck up. you didn't do shit all yesterday besides talk about how great you were in some other game and then make shitty fake plays that never amounted to anything. you were probably the most useless player on D1. and now you have the balls to be critical of my play? when I was the person who hjung out in the thread several hours leading up to the lynh to try and make town get its shit together? so many fucking people put their votes somewhere and then afk'd the rest of the day. but I stayed until the end, and even a bit after the end, trying to figure things out. if you were even halfway decent at this game you'd really how obvious it is that I'm one of the few people in this game who give a shit and are trying to get things done.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:34 GMT
#914
On April 17 2014 23:32 Djagulingu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 23:28 thrawn2112 wrote:
you think those post are indicative of a townie who is about to get mislynched? you weren't there, the situation was really tense because the votes were tied at 4 each and a tie means a no lynch. and i'm screaming at both of them trying to get them to say something useful. and all he can think to say is stuff like "I think voting me to break the tie would be better for us than no lynch at all."

He said these things because mislynch day 1 actually IS better than no lynch day 1 for the town.


he should have been trying his damndest to lynch the other guy. especailly since he had a scumread on that guy. not act all passive about his impeding lynch
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:35 GMT
#915
On April 17 2014 23:34 Koshi wrote:
I blame America and Obama.
Europe should always be in charge of the lynch.


then why dont you fucking show up next time?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:36 GMT
#916
well i am drunk and pretty pissed. so i'm gonna go sleep.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 14:40 GMT
#920
koshi why are you indulging this stupidity if you think i'm 100% town?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 16:05 GMT
#929
I wasn't impressed with FT's responses. he was being too passive, it didn't feel like a guy who was upset about potentially being mislynched. he wasn't trying to get cavalin lynched. cavalin was trying to get FT lynched, FT gave some last minutes read but it was a shitty list post and he didn't explain any of them. it didn;t feel like he was trying to help at all.

another big part of why I swtiched was vivax. especially this post

On April 17 2014 12:43 Vivax wrote:
Question 1: Why does scum add the bolded to a post when they've already explained who they want to lynch?

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 13:27 Cavalinho wrote:
Looking through FT's filter, I see a big post that discredits Omni without actually coming to any conclusion aside from trying to make him look bad, a long post on skab that boils down to "he claimed vig, so he's probably town," and a big post that doesn't go anywhere.

I think it's really easy to look like you're doing something in a game like this, where there's little content and big posts look good, but even a quick glance reveals that he isn't actually doing anything in his posts. The only exception is his sole townread which is needlessly long and has already been discussed by other players.

##Vote FirmTofu

Thrawn's filter is shitty too, but it's shitty in a blatant way rather than a way where he looks like he's doing something but he isn't. I'd like to hear more from him as well.


Question 2: The point he makes about kush is actually quite valid if the representation is correct.

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:33 Cavalinho wrote:
Your whole reasoning for voting me is that I'm focusing on FT rather than mderg. Guess what? I think mderg is scummy too. I just wanted to bring FT's actions into the spotlight rather than mderg's because more people were focusing on mderg.

Also, I have a question for you kush. Why is it that you ask me a question, and when you don't receive an answer due to me not being anywhere near the thread for some time, you vote me and say that I'm just focusing on FT? That's scummy. It's like you were planning on voting me regardless of my answer.


Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:37 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:34 kushm4sta wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:33 Cavalinho wrote:
Your whole reasoning for voting me is that I'm focusing on FT rather than mderg. Guess what? I think mderg is scummy too. I just wanted to bring FT's actions into the spotlight rather than mderg's because more people were focusing on mderg.

Also, I have a question for you kush. Why is it that you ask me a question, and when you don't receive an answer due to me not being anywhere near the thread for some time, you vote me and say that I'm just focusing on FT? That's scummy. It's like you were planning on voting me regardless of my answer.


How is that my only reason for thinking you are scummy? That is one of many reasons.


From my point of view, it looks like that's what it boils down to. If there are more reasons, tell me what they are, because I don't see it.

Also, what's up with my handle? >.>


Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 03:50 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 17 2014 03:43 kushm4sta wrote:
my case on cavalinho outlined

1. you think FT is scummy for answering a question thoroughly, rather than just saying "im null on that guy

2 you are calling FT scummy for one very unspecific, generic reason: He is writing a lot while not doing anything, basically. And you keep saying that in different words over and over again.

3 it looks nothing like your town game, where the reasoning behind your reads are much more in depth.

4 You are scumreading FT, when what you are scum reading them for, not taking a stance, mberg does much worse. Oh you had a secret scumread on mberg, ok...


1) It's not because he answered a question thoroughly. He didn't answer it thoroughly. He made a post that looked like he was doing analysis which boiled down to an analysis with no definitive conclusion.

2) His filter is less than a page long. He doesn't answer my questions and doesn't really respond to/deny accusations. It's possible he's genuinely afk, but I'm going to keep my vote on him until he convinces me otherwise.

3) Newbie games and regular games are two completely different things. Just because my reads aren't as elaborate as they were, that doesn't mean my reads were necessarily better then. The key difference is that I was outing my reads as a whole, rather than just scumreads.

4) You act like I was supposed to ignore mderg so I would look scummy, and then I admit I have a scumread on him too. This makes me scummy...How, exactly? I don't understand your logic.


1) His thoughts on FT: My thoughts
2) One more reason for his FT read.
3) He disarms the meta argument with something that sounds reasonable.
4) Here kush says he's scum for admitting to having a scumread on mberg when asked. How is that scummy?

You guys don't even look at his defense, don't even reply to it. This wagon stinks of scum. And FT says "we should look into him" LOL. Still waiting on that miracle.


also OTW wtf is up with you shitting on me for choosing the lynch you voted for? you think I shoulda gone with the other guy? apperently not, according to your vote.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 16:08 GMT
#930
On April 18 2014 01:03 Cavalinho wrote:
People keep saying my filter is scummy, but nobody actually sits down and specifies why. What is scummy about my filter?

And why the fuck is Djag focusing on lylo so early?
\

djag is town. do you disagree?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 16:11 GMT
#931
and who are you even asking that question....lol
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 16:16 GMT
#933
It's not a trick question.

You say "And why the fuck is Djag focusing on lylo so early?"

I want to know who you wanted to answer that question. Who did you write it for?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 16:22 GMT
#936
On April 18 2014 01:18 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2014 01:16 thrawn2112 wrote:
It's not a trick question.

You say "And why the fuck is Djag focusing on lylo so early?"

I want to know who you wanted to answer that question. Who did you write it for?


Myself, I think. I'm probably going to do a write-up on several people when I get the chance, specifically Djag, because I don't think his thought process makes sense.


his thought proces makes perfect sense. it'[s just unbelievably noobish and lazy.

so that's really weird that you asked a question to nobody in particular, a question puts djag in a negative light, except when I pressure you on it you're just talking to yourself? and you don't know if you're scum reading him yet you plan to do a write-up on him?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 16:43 GMT
#941
otw i'm not gonna respond to any more of that stuff unless cavalniho flips scum. if that happens then we can talk about it all you like. i'm pretty sure that if you don't just read my filter on its own, if you actually go read the stuff in the hours leading up to the lynch then my thought process should be pretty obvious.

it was a tense moment. i didn't even realize that a tie meant no lynch until right before the deadline. i had reasons to think both leading candidates were scum, and I had reasons to think both candidates were town. if you were to ask me my thoughts for each minute leading up to the lynch I probably would have given you a different answer, that's how crazy things were. on top of that there was vivax who started derailing the conversation by calling me mafia for the most retarted reasons so I I also i to devote some energy to dealing with that. AND he brought up some points that countered everything I was thinking, and I slowly began to see things his way.

so votes are at 4-4 which means no lynch. i have no fukn clue who to vote for and people on both sides of the fence are acting so damn confident about their read. but if I kept my vote on cavalinho that means we no lynch and I didn't want that. at that exact moment in time I could have listed tons of reasons why I thought both of them were town, and tons of reaons for the opposite. if i seemed to have swtiched back and forth easily, that's just proof of how conflicted I was. and the icing on the cake is that i didn't feel like either of them were trying very hard. neither of them were really being that townie before the deadline, but i didn't think it was likley that both were scum, so I was really confused. thjat's why i said things didn't feel right.

so really, there are tons of reasons why i did what I did. it's not so black and white as you're making it.

Now what are you suggesting is my mafia agenda?

Say cavlin is scum. votes are at 4-4, with my vote on cavalin. i switch to FT. Do you really think that scum would make such a risky play? Assuming that cavalinho and i are scum, it's obvious that I'm going to look super shitty fort swinging the lynch onto the townie. Hell, cavalinho hasn't even flipped and people are still making the association read. Do you really think that that's what I'd do if I was scum? There were more people in the thread who were ok with lynch FT than there were with lynching cavalina. I could have just left my vote on cavalin, and he probably would have been saved becasue town would either have no-lynched, or people would have moved onto FT to avoid the no lynch. The momentum was definitely moving towards a FT lynch over a no lynch, do you think that scum thrawn would be the one to risk his neck by beaing the first person to vote for the townie FT? That's just ridiculous. You're suggesting that I literally made the worst, and most obvious move a scum player ever could have made in that situation.

And if cavalinho is town then your case completely falls apart.

this has been a pretty honest post, I feel like I've really opened up and explained exactly how I felt about the lynch. if anyone still wants to have this ridiculous conversation then that's too bad, I'll only entertain it if cavalinho flips scum (which tbh i am sorta thinking he might and that's frustrating as fuck)
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 16:58 GMT
#944
kush you were right

weed > alcohol. i haven't smoked in about a month and i've been playing mafia drunk instead of stoned lately. i think i've developed a mean streak because of it lol. unfortunate.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 01:42 GMT
#969
OO. I don't know why you don't want to be D2 buddies yet you think I'm so town. Shouldn't you want to be buddies with the person you think is the towniest?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 05:30 GMT
#983
can't say that cavalinho's flip doesn't bring me a little satisfaction
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 05:31 GMT
#984
On April 18 2014 13:40 kushm4sta wrote:
so wait we have 2 town vigs?

and this is a normal game?


i really doubt there are two vigs
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 05:35 GMT
#985
kush. would twe3k fake claim vig as town? would he fake claim vig as scum? which is mroe likely?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 05:37 GMT
#986
btw. this means OE is super confirmed town. either confirmed town or he is scum and is the world's first true psychic
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 05:47 GMT
#988
becaus he claimed the shot before deadline
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 05:49 GMT
#990
yeah, that's what I have. I wish I could remove koshi... I sorta think I should remove koshi. but he's being weird

i don't feel too bad about that PoE. cuz that list is fukn scummy
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 07:03 GMT
#998
koshi why dio you keep pretending like you're unsuer about your read on me?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.