• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8791 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 81 Next
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 19 2014 21:52 GMT
#1121
On April 19 2014 00:10 thrawn2112 wrote:
mmk. I just read mderg's filter. I think he's town. His posts feel sincere and his arguments are logical.

OO >> scum
skan >> probably scum
3rd scum is hiding from me. probably OTW even though I don't feel that he's all that scummy. I want him to explain this:

Show nested quote +
On April 18 2014 02:16 OneThousandWords wrote:
It's ok Thrawn, I think everything will resolve itself tomorrow



It does not matter anymore because Cavalinho has died, however, his death is not without some benefit. This now means that everything I've been thinking about (you/cav/x as mafia) is very wrong, so I apologise for the tunnel. I honestly thought I was onto something with my last case.

As for today, ObviousOne's contributions have been verbose ways to say he wants to lynch someone who is afk which is not the contribution I was looking for after not much participation on day 1.

##vote ObviousOne

Unfortunately I will not be present for the rest of the weekend, however, my activity will be much better from then on.

I would still like to hear from Skanjab1s regarding his vigilante claim into afking though.

Pictures speak a thousand words!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 22:04 GMT
#1122
Wait. Why is thrawn not scum anymore?
I had a good night of sleep.
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 19 2014 22:10 GMT
#1123
On April 20 2014 07:04 Koshi wrote:
Wait. Why is thrawn not scum anymore?


I made the case that his switch onto Tofu was at a time to save his scum buddy Cavalinho. The fact that it was a lynch between two towns fully corroborated with Thrawn's story of events that he posted a while ago. I don't think a scum person has a motive to switch between both people like he did unless he was so unsure (like he stated) which is a towny mindset.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 19 2014 22:19 GMT
#1124
On April 20 2014 06:52 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2014 00:10 thrawn2112 wrote:
mmk. I just read mderg's filter. I think he's town. His posts feel sincere and his arguments are logical.

OO >> scum
skan >> probably scum
3rd scum is hiding from me. probably OTW even though I don't feel that he's all that scummy. I want him to explain this:

On April 18 2014 02:16 OneThousandWords wrote:
It's ok Thrawn, I think everything will resolve itself tomorrow



It does not matter anymore because Cavalinho has died, however, his death is not without some benefit. This now means that everything I've been thinking about (you/cav/x as mafia) is very wrong, so I apologise for the tunnel. I honestly thought I was onto something with my last case.

As for today, ObviousOne's contributions have been verbose ways to say he wants to lynch someone who is afk which is not the contribution I was looking for after not much participation on day 1.

##vote ObviousOne

Unfortunately I will not be present for the rest of the weekend, however, my activity will be much better from then on.

I would still like to hear from Skanjab1s regarding his vigilante claim into afking though.



I basically claimed vig because I wasn't going to be able to play much from this weekend onwards, so I wanted to soak a kp or rb from scum, which kinda worked. Also, I just thought it'd be a fun thing to do.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 19 2014 23:01 GMT
#1125
On April 20 2014 06:52 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2014 00:10 thrawn2112 wrote:
mmk. I just read mderg's filter. I think he's town. His posts feel sincere and his arguments are logical.

OO >> scum
skan >> probably scum
3rd scum is hiding from me. probably OTW even though I don't feel that he's all that scummy. I want him to explain this:

On April 18 2014 02:16 OneThousandWords wrote:
It's ok Thrawn, I think everything will resolve itself tomorrow



It does not matter anymore because Cavalinho has died, however, his death is not without some benefit. This now means that everything I've been thinking about (you/cav/x as mafia) is very wrong, so I apologise for the tunnel. I honestly thought I was onto something with my last case.

As for today, ObviousOne's contributions have been verbose ways to say he wants to lynch someone who is afk which is not the contribution I was looking for after not much participation on day 1.

##vote ObviousOne

Unfortunately I will not be present for the rest of the weekend, however, my activity will be much better from then on.

I would still like to hear from Skanjab1s regarding his vigilante claim into afking though.



so why di you spend all your time tunneling me when it only made sense to call me scum if cavalinho was scum?

and please explain what you meant even tho cavalinho is dead. i would stil like to know
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 19 2014 23:12 GMT
#1126
On April 20 2014 08:01 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 06:52 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 19 2014 00:10 thrawn2112 wrote:
mmk. I just read mderg's filter. I think he's town. His posts feel sincere and his arguments are logical.

OO >> scum
skan >> probably scum
3rd scum is hiding from me. probably OTW even though I don't feel that he's all that scummy. I want him to explain this:

On April 18 2014 02:16 OneThousandWords wrote:
It's ok Thrawn, I think everything will resolve itself tomorrow



It does not matter anymore because Cavalinho has died, however, his death is not without some benefit. This now means that everything I've been thinking about (you/cav/x as mafia) is very wrong, so I apologise for the tunnel. I honestly thought I was onto something with my last case.

As for today, ObviousOne's contributions have been verbose ways to say he wants to lynch someone who is afk which is not the contribution I was looking for after not much participation on day 1.

##vote ObviousOne

Unfortunately I will not be present for the rest of the weekend, however, my activity will be much better from then on.

I would still like to hear from Skanjab1s regarding his vigilante claim into afking though.



so why di you spend all your time tunneling me when it only made sense to call me scum if cavalinho was scum?

and please explain what you meant even tho cavalinho is dead. i would stil like to know


Well I was pretty sure Cavalinho was scum from his play, he was defensive and focusing on just tofu and only defending himself. I thought his filter was too single track minded to be town and thought he would get lynched today to prove myself right on you so it was a sarcastic jab at yourself. It did not work out too well.
Pictures speak a thousand words!
OneThousandWords
Profile Joined April 2014
Barbados123 Posts
April 19 2014 23:18 GMT
#1127
It just felt like everything made sense when I made that case on you. (Un)Fortunately I was grossly wrong, hence, my reservation to explain due to mild embarrassment!
Pictures speak a thousand words!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 20 2014 00:03 GMT
#1128
That last post by OO just screams scum and I'm actually starting to think I could have been wrong on mderg.

Huge post and fucking off is what I would expect from a scum giving up and since then we didn't hear anything from our german fellow. Given the current time in EU i doubt he will drop a post before the deadline.

Mderg's inactivity IS scummy if OO is indeed scum which at this point is very likely. In this scenario a demoralized scum team is what we're expecting today, a scum team only doing half-assed efforts to win the game, and that also brings me to Skanja dropping a post claiming he has no time.

If we analyze Skanja's fakeclaim and the subsequent reactions, imagining that his team disapproved, we can also imagine how they were angry at him and lost motivation to play the game. This would also explain the early attack from mderg on skanja when everybody was just treating that claim as unimportant.

If mderg HAD the extra information, and saw skanja dicking around and playing risky, then that would explain the overall low activity, especially now that it matters, and his desire for that extensive early attack on Skanja.

Most of this is connection based for the moment but we shouldn't just lean back and lynch OO without planning the next steps.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 20 2014 00:04 GMT
#1129
Koshi since you asked me earlier about that precise conversation, can you elaborate what it was you were seeing?
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 20 2014 01:01 GMT
#1130
VOTE COUNT:


ObviousOne (7): thrawn2112, Koshi, kushm4sta, Skanjab1s, OmniEulogy, OneThousandWords, Vivax

Skanjab1s (2): mderg, ObviousOne, kushm4sta


Lynch is in . Voting is mandatory.

Currently ObviousOne is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 01:52 GMT
#1131
On April 20 2014 09:04 Vivax wrote:
Koshi since you asked me earlier about that precise conversation, can you elaborate what it was you were seeing?

Nothing. That's why I needed your mad skillz.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 02:00 GMT
#1132
On April 20 2014 09:03 Vivax wrote:
That last post by OO just screams scum and I'm actually starting to think I could have been wrong on mderg.

Huge post and fucking off is what I would expect from a scum giving up and since then we didn't hear anything from our german fellow. Given the current time in EU i doubt he will drop a post before the deadline.

Mderg's inactivity IS scummy if OO is indeed scum which at this point is very likely. In this scenario a demoralized scum team is what we're expecting today, a scum team only doing half-assed efforts to win the game, and that also brings me to Skanja dropping a post claiming he has no time.

If we analyze Skanja's fakeclaim and the subsequent reactions, imagining that his team disapproved, we can also imagine how they were angry at him and lost motivation to play the game. This would also explain the early attack from mderg on skanja when everybody was just treating that claim as unimportant.

If mderg HAD the extra information, and saw skanja dicking around and playing risky, then that would explain the overall low activity, especially now that it matters, and his desire for that extensive early attack on Skanja.

Most of this is connection based for the moment but we shouldn't just lean back and lynch OO without planning the next steps.

That is so hard try. Don't like it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 02:01 GMT
#1133
ofc we just lynch OO...
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 20 2014 02:15 GMT
#1134
i agree koshi. vivax is the scummiest player not in the PoE group (mderg, skan, oo, OTW)
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 20 2014 03:59 GMT
#1135
flip flip flip flip flip flip flip flip
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
April 20 2014 04:04 GMT
#1136
Night 2



We got one boys!!! Looks like the Normal Ass Normal players led by the ever studious Geript with his inarguable logic planned out the defense perfectly. Shit went down. Things went fast. It was teh suxxors for the asshole cheezeballs.

ObviousOne the Maru has been lynched
+ Show Spoiler +
VOTE COUNT:


ObviousOne (7): thrawn2112, Koshi, kushm4sta, Skanjab1s, OmniEulogy, OneThousandWords, Vivax

Skanjab1s (2): mderg, ObviousOne, kushm4sta


Lynch is in . Voting is mandatory.

Currently ObviousOne is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.


Night 2 ends in .
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 04:10 GMT
#1137
Somebody wants to claim cop?
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 20 2014 04:17 GMT
#1138
WE DID IT GUYS
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 20 2014 04:30 GMT
#1139
Sleeping now. OO filter might be good stuff. Never mentions skanjab. Also his mderg read might be strange. Tomoorow though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 20 2014 07:13 GMT
#1140
Yay!

This was all me. You're welcome town.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 266
Nina 140
ViBE36
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 380
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever223
febbydoto35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox437
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby2928
Liquid`RaSZi1822
shahzam652
WinterStarcraft458
C9.Mang0291
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• musti20045 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie851
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 37m
INu's Battles
12h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 37m
OSC
23h 52m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.