• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6793 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 81 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 19 2014 07:07 GMT
#1101
So basically we have to decide between Mderg, OTW, Skanjab and OO for who to lynch.

Not sure which is the best lynch ATM but I plan on looking at their filters later.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 11:31 GMT
#1102
If it was 8 months ago I would feel hesitant to lynch OO because he would be the disappointing townie lynch. But lately it's cool. Scummers are afkers now.

I guess we should look at OO meta and see if he does this afk thing a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 19 2014 12:08 GMT
#1103
good point koshi.
not.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 12:11 GMT
#1104
totally is
I had a good night of sleep.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 19 2014 14:10 GMT
#1105
sorry about my activity this day cycle guys, Easter making this difficult to keep up with x.x
LiquidDota Staff
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 19 2014 14:29 GMT
#1106
On April 18 2014 18:12 Skanjab1s wrote:
lol no I'm not the vig

Wow, guess I forgot this kind of thing is common over on omgus and should have expected it. Okay. Some closure regarding his Kush read would be good.


On April 19 2014 01:04 mderg wrote:
I have to correct myself. After rereading oo´s filter I couldn´t find the posts that stand out as townie behavior. Or rather posts that I thought were townie don´t really seem like town behavior to me anymore.


Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 05:36 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 17 2014 05:15 mderg wrote:
On April 17 2014 04:57 ObviousOne wrote:
Kush giving me the town boner as of his return this second half.

Thank fuck we have a replacement, hello vivax please explain why I am on your POE or what you didn't like about me.

mderg's main, perhaps only, focus is a vig claim / scumminess of claiming a near-verifable role D1? That's... concerning, he's getting my vote for now. No reason to be pushing to lynch blue claims unless there's a cc. He's even sticking with it despite talking to others and defending his position which, with a tiny bit of critical thought should be an intractable one.

##vote: mderg

@FT: Koshi reads town to me only because he's all over the place and active. I'm more familiar with his "go forth and do work for me" town-meta that I think he uses in themed games but I'm not as aware of his regular town-game meta. My distant memory from back when Titanic 1 was a thing was that his scum game was pretty focused, but I'm bad with the memory thing sometimes so if you have something contradictory that would be useful today I'd like to see that.
On April 17 2014 04:32 FirmTofu wrote:
I don't like Koshi's insistence on pushing kush. Kush has a decent past few pages and his pressure of Cavalinho seems genuine.

Although Kush brings up some good points on Cavalinho, I'm not entirely convinced. Cavalinho looks like he doesn't understand that people sometimes give out null reads in order to promote discussion on a player. Fundamentally, he doesn't understand the purpose of my post: to explain to Koshi why Dja was not the appropriate use of our time in the thread.

@kush+Koshi Tell me what you think of OmniEulogy so far. I'm curious to hear your thoughts.


Did you even read my posts? The claim is the one thing that makes Skan look less scummy. The claim was never my focus, it was everything besides that. I´m also having a hard time understanding the rest of the paragraph about me. Would it be possible to rephrase that?

Any potential vigilante situation is self-solving. Either a shot is called and made, called a missed, not called and claimed later, or never called but the vigilante dies. Giving any amount of effort towards discussing how much you do or don't believe it and arguing about it or using it to defend someone before any of those events happen is ridiculous.

So to say it another way; having a read on a player solely for their power claim is ridiculous because we know that mafia can fake claim, we know that a power role who claims early can get their role blocked, they can be simply shot, and other corner cases where it leads into some kind of big play (which I would discount but in the interests of trying to be thorough I add it here).

So if he's actually blue then you pushing for his lynch is pointless endeavour for anyone thinking with a town mindset. With so few potential power roles in a normal game (something you may not be aware of). You can just accept for one day that he's got something useful to contribute outside of his lack of conversational contribution and focus on real lynch candidate possibilities instead until it can be established he's lying or he is caught in a sure-fire situation where he knows something that he shouldn't.

That is why I think your vote is wasted and you've given him the possibility of being town for his role but you refuse to accept what that means for the overarching scheme of the game when you pursue him as a potential lynch candidate.


This for example seemed townie to me but it actually doesn´t say anything other than lynching claimed vig on day 1 is bad. The wall of text kinda made it seem like a good town post at first glance.

I have a history of miscommunication in/out of game so when I'm not sure I can put it in few words I kind of overcompensate. Anyway, skan claimed to only have a few days to play on D1 so I'm assuming he meant 3 real-time days therefore all of D1 and he would be mostly absent for the rest of the game. Have you factored this into your read as well as the tidbit in the section above, regarding behavior he's used to doing and/or seeing where he normally plays?

On April 16 2014 05:55 mderg wrote:
So difficult going through this. The one liners really hurt my reading comprehension.

Look at the sentence, look at the filter, laughter out loud



@people concerning my d2 activity questions - yeah I didn't feel well for a couple of days, severe "brain fog" going on that seemed to be attributable to dehydration by way of GI distress or something. I'm feeling a lot better now, thank you for asking.



thrawn why you gotta hate on me like that with the whole buddies2baddies thing? You're basically running this game based on number of posts alone beyond all the other feels I get about you, so I guess if anyone is going to lead the lynch it's going to be you. What do you want to talk about? I trust in the collective wisdom of you / kush.

Kush should tweek know better about you or is he not good at reading you? He had a scum read on you probably based mostly around your first-half of d1 absence and I don't know when/if he's checking back in. Was his intent to get you lynched okay to you, or is there some backstory I'm missing where he should be able to tell by the end of the day and just never got around to changing his read? Would be helpful if he would check up on that as I mentioned above.

Skan MIA means I don't know what he's thinking related to kush and between that and his fake claim he's my top lynch candidate for today. Second maybe Mderg, seems pretty blunt in his responses which seems like a "safe" way to play as saying as little as possible reveals as little as necessary. No real narrative to his filter.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 19 2014 15:03 GMT
#1107
I don't know what you want from me.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 19 2014 15:15 GMT
#1108
On April 20 2014 00:03 thrawn2112 wrote:
I don't know what you want from me.

I just wanna rub up against you for a little while or something of that nature, I think. No strings.

Am I lining up with you at all regarding mderg/skan?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 19 2014 15:17 GMT
#1109
you said you didn't wanna be my buddy earlier
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
April 19 2014 15:20 GMT
#1110
This is strictly sensual.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 19 2014 16:10 GMT
#1111
ObviousOne, you want to lynch the dude who is afk, because he is afk.
On April 19 2014 23:29 ObviousOne wrote:
Skan MIA means I don't know what he's thinking related to kush and between that and his fake claim he's my top lynch candidate for today.


Kind of hypocritical given that you were also AFK right up until now.

On April 19 2014 23:29 ObviousOne wrote:
I have a history of miscommunication in/out of game so when I'm not sure I can put it in few words I kind of overcompensate. Anyway, skan claimed to only have a few days to play on D1 so I'm assuming he meant 3 real-time days therefore all of D1 and he would be mostly absent for the rest of the game. Have you factored this into your read as well as the tidbit in the section above, regarding behavior he's used to doing and/or seeing where he normally plays?

Have you factored that into YOUR read? Apparently not.

##vote OO
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 19 2014 16:12 GMT
#1112
and OO there's no acknowledgement that you are voting for the same person your number 2 scumread is voting for
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 19 2014 16:54 GMT
#1113
VOTE COUNT:


ObviousOne (3): thrawn2112, Koshi, kushm4sta

Skanjab1s (2): mderg, ObviousOne, kushm4sta


Not Voting (4): Vivax, OmniEulogy, OneThousandWords, Skanjab1s


Lynch is in . Voting is mandatory.

Currently ObviousOne is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 21:36 GMT
#1114
Can we like get more votes on the OO guy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 21:38 GMT
#1115
There is a wagon of justice and there is a wagon of doubt.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 19 2014 21:38 GMT
#1116
I'm voting OO. I haven't really read the thread and I just don't have the time, I'm sorry.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 19 2014 21:43 GMT
#1117
well people are still over but I'm caught up and I've read through the pages as well as I'll be able to today. I agree with the sentiments about OO and so I'll be voting for him. I'll try to be here for the lynch but I'm not sure if I can make it.
LiquidDota Staff
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 21:48 GMT
#1118
Ok that settles that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 19 2014 21:49 GMT
#1119
If somebody feels like pushing something else than OO. I hope you bring the sickest reasons.
I had a good night of sleep.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 19 2014 21:52 GMT
#1120
VOTE COUNT:


ObviousOne (5): thrawn2112, Koshi, kushm4sta, Skanjab1s, OmniEulogy

Skanjab1s (2): mderg, ObviousOne, kushm4sta


Not Voting (2): Vivax, OneThousandWords,


Lynch is in . Voting is mandatory.

Currently ObviousOne is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 136
EnDerr 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2886
Hyuk 213
Soma 157
Stork 154
Yoon 63
NotJumperer 61
Killer 58
Mong 57
Shinee 53
ToSsGirL 45
[ Show more ]
Sharp 41
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Hm[arnc] 23
EffOrt 23
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 7
League of Legends
JimRising 503
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1186
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9545
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Other Games
summit1g7848
singsing808
Happy333
crisheroes42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2199
• WagamamaTV2
League of Legends
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 7m
INu's Battles
2h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 7m
OSC
13h 22m
Replay Cast
14h 7m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.