• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:03
CEST 19:03
KST 02:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9937 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 81 Next
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 18 2014 10:56 GMT
#1061
interesting night actions. I thought skan was scum before the night and now I´m even more sure about that.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 11:01 GMT
#1062
On April 18 2014 19:56 mderg wrote:
interesting night actions. I thought skan was scum before the night and now I´m even more sure about that.

Why?
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 18 2014 11:08 GMT
#1063
Because his vig claim was a lie. So he was fakeclaiming and looking scummy which is seems even more scummy to me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 11:10 GMT
#1064
Why was he looking scummy?
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 18 2014 11:14 GMT
#1065
I already said that. Shouldn´t be too hard to find it in my filter.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 11:19 GMT
#1066
ohyeah the bickering between you 2. amagad.

I need Sgt. Vivax on that shit. Constable Koshi awaits.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 18 2014 11:23 GMT
#1067
mderg u got a pretty neck
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 18 2014 11:24 GMT
#1068
that´s nice to hear
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 18 2014 13:24 GMT
#1069
Mderg let's talk about skanjab. Always reminds me of skinjob which reminds me of handjob. Just saying.
But anyway I am thinking he could be town and just fake claiming vig to soak up an rb or something. What do you have to say about that possibility?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 18 2014 13:35 GMT
#1070
inb4 a thrawn koshi vivax scum team. wouldn't even be mad losing if I get that right. rofl

anyway I'm back to wanting mderg lynched today unless he can convince me otherwise.
LiquidDota Staff
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 18 2014 14:34 GMT
#1071
On April 18 2014 22:24 kushm4sta wrote:
Mderg let's talk about skanjab. Always reminds me of skinjob which reminds me of handjob. Just saying.
But anyway I am thinking he could be town and just fake claiming vig to soak up an rb or something. What do you have to say about that possibility?

The possibility is certainly there. I don´t think that´s the case but you never know.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 14:36 GMT
#1072
mderg. You are my only salvation.
You better be town bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 18 2014 14:37 GMT
#1073
Why am I your only salvation?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 14:37 GMT
#1074
otherwise mafia depression.
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 18 2014 14:39 GMT
#1075
I can assure you that I´m town. I hope that makes you feel better.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 14:41 GMT
#1076
Not really. But thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 18 2014 14:42 GMT
#1077
##vote: ObviousOne
Most anti town player.
I had a good night of sleep.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 18 2014 15:02 GMT
#1078
##vote: Skanjab1s

forgot to do that earlier
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 18 2014 15:10 GMT
#1079
mmk. I just read mderg's filter. I think he's town. His posts feel sincere and his arguments are logical.

OO >> scum
skan >> probably scum
3rd scum is hiding from me. probably OTW even though I don't feel that he's all that scummy. I want him to explain this:

On April 18 2014 02:16 OneThousandWords wrote:
It's ok Thrawn, I think everything will resolve itself tomorrow

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 18 2014 15:18 GMT
#1080
koshi like i said.. arrogance got to you. dat power rank.

mderg are you following this OO bullshit? What thinks you of it?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 482
UpATreeSC 85
Codebar 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35941
Calm 3837
Shuttle 1288
FanTaSy 959
actioN 281
EffOrt 273
firebathero 190
Rush 180
Hyuk 161
Dewaltoss 93
[ Show more ]
Zeus 67
Liquid`Ret 55
Barracks 53
Free 30
Hyun 29
Aegong 25
Bale 25
soO 22
HiyA 20
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7034
Dendi1123
XaKoH 332
Fuzer 1
League of Legends
KnowMe59
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1489
x6flipin658
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes665
Other Games
singsing2485
FrodaN1097
Beastyqt646
mouzStarbuck316
B2W.Neo286
Livibee216
byalli213
C9.Mang0108
RotterdaM102
Trikslyr69
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
Other Games
• Shiphtur802
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 13m
Replay Cast
5h 58m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.