• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6793 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 81 Next
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 01:57 GMT
#681
On April 17 2014 10:54 FirmTofu wrote:
@kush
Didn't he say that he finds mderg scummy too, just not as much as me?


he never said you were more scummy than mderg.

On April 17 2014 03:33 Cavalinho wrote:
Your whole reasoning for voting me is that I'm focusing on FT rather than mderg. Guess what? I think mderg is scummy too. I just wanted to bring FT's actions into the spotlight rather than mderg's because more people were focusing on mderg.

On April 17 2014 03:50 Cavalinho wrote:
4) You act like I was supposed to ignore mderg so I would look scummy, and then I admit I have a scumread on him too. This makes me scummy...How, exactly? I don't understand your logic.

On April 17 2014 04:18 Cavalinho wrote:
Kush, I already told you that I found FT and mderg to be scummy, but I wanted to bring FT's filter to light over mderg due to the number of people focusing on mderg.
[...]
My vote is probably going to stay on FT or mderg for now.

On April 17 2014 04:22 Cavalinho wrote:
I think mderg and FT are scummy, for the same reasons that I've elaborated on. FT needs to talk more though.

On April 17 2014 04:22 Cavalinho wrote:
And I've already said multiple times why I voted for FT over mderg.

no?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 01:59 GMT
#682
On April 17 2014 10:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 10:47 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 17 2014 10:44 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 17 2014 10:43 OmniEulogy wrote:
On April 17 2014 10:37 Vivax wrote:
On April 17 2014 10:32 OmniEulogy wrote:
All I can say Vivax is that Djag was figured out at that point for everything he had said and then I went to sleep and he made more posts. What can ya do, people continue to talk even when you're not there.


If you were town you would have to have some suspects. Why aren't you mentioning thrawn after your previous points on him if not cause he's defending you right now?

Also what do you mean by figured out? You mean you were so sure he was scum and he became townie to you cause of his later posts? If so, you should be able to elaborate on the posts that changed your mind and the reasons for it. If so, you should have found out more stuff about Djag, asked him stuff. All I can see is that you blamed him for saying he never played scum and the meta thingy.


Considering I've subbed in for scum before I did almost exactly what you've done so far and it was quite easy I might add.


what are you talking about?


I'm just comparing my scum game to how vivax is playing right now as a replacement and how they tend to lineup pretty well, as a response to me not thinking anybody is scum


yeah I'm asking you to explain how vivax is playing, and how you played.


alright, I found that if you come in late to a game from somebody with virtually 0 posts it's impossible for people to really know your alignment from how they played (obviously). I used that to get in pretty good with town by feeding off the huge amount of information and really driving home the mistakes that town had made and using that to get mislynches while more or less guiding other players to see things from my P.O.V and then after the townies got lynched going "oh well, this town really fucked up and I came in late so what can ya do at least I tried!"

I see a lot of vivax asking other people to explain themselves which is fine in its own right, but the lack of original content has bothered me a bit.
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 02:00 GMT
#683
vivax your reading for townreading cav is bad.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 02:01 GMT
#684
kush nothing is really jumping out at me. sorry lol.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 02:01 GMT
#685
On April 17 2014 10:49 FirmTofu wrote:
What's with this "I'm new and I don't know what anyone is" excuse that OE keeps going on about?

OE, give me a few scumreads. Work with me here and we'll figure out where you stand.


I don't think I said it was due to me being new at all. Just all of my former idea's about this game being flipped while I go afk for a few hours multiple times.

also vivax I've said I was irritated with Koshi when I made that post previously so yeah maybe it doesn't make the most sense but it's also why I don't call him scum anywhere in it. I don't think he's scum I was just pissed off with him cause I know I'm town, I was the only other active townie talking to him, and we kept going in circles.
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 02:04 GMT
#686
it's fine thrawn because you will feel dumb eventually and i can gloat
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 02:04 GMT
#687
hey FT you need to give your full read on OTW.

And if you aren't convinced he's scum then you need to explain what you're thinking about doing with your vote.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 02:05 GMT
#688
On April 17 2014 11:04 kushm4sta wrote:
it's fine thrawn because you will feel dumb eventually and i can gloat


I'm not townreading him. I just don't think your points are convincing.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 02:06 GMT
#689
@kush
The problem with the mderg argument is that he could just simply find me more scummy than mderg and just not know how to express himself, as he is relatively new to the game.

I think your meta argument is stronger after looking at the newbie game. He seems a lot more analytical in that game and his playstyle in this game is starkly different. Also, he seems to be capable of good play there, indicating that your previous argument holds more water.

I think I could vote Cava/OE as of right now. OTW is also a valid choice.

@OE Do you have any scumreads for me yet?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 02:08 GMT
#690
On April 17 2014 11:04 thrawn2112 wrote:
hey FT you need to give your full read on OTW.

And if you aren't convinced he's scum then you need to explain what you're thinking about doing with your vote.

My full read has already been given. I'm leaning scum on him because of his bad case, his overly defensive behavior, and his OMGUS bandwagon vote on me. He hasn't done anything of value, so as far as I'm concerned he's a good lynch.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 17 2014 02:09 GMT
#691
On April 17 2014 10:33 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 10:20 Vivax wrote:
[truncated]

PoE mostly and the posts or playstyle which didn't make me add them to the townie list.
Also posted some stuff on OTW previously, I think you missed that cause it would answer half of your question.

As for the other half, OmniEulogy, my conclusion is right above this post. You're encouraged to post your opinion, especially since you're not cleared in my book and the "Oh look Vivax is ignoring me, hmmm, interesting" doesn't make you look much better. Do you think I could be scum?

Also answer me this: The reason you think OTW could be scum is that his case on thrawn looks bad as far as I can gain from your filter. How do you discern if it's a bad townie making it or scum? Cause that case alone isn't enough of an argument, so how did you conclude scum? My arguments for him being possible scum were different.

Not really considering you as scum just yet. I just wanted to hear from you. I like this case on OE.

I think OTW is scummy for a variety of different, small reasons. His attitude has been generally defensive, his responses to your questions were less than impressive, and his vote on me is pure OMGUS. I don't have a case on him yet, persay, but I wouldn't mind lynching him, that much is certain.


Actually I thought his answers to me made him look a little better cause he wasn't afraid of pissing me off which is something I wouldn't expect from newb scum (if he is who he claims to be which I'm not sure if I should believe), my main concern though is the way he pushed people early in the game. It looked like plain scum aggressiveness, not figuring out people. Hence why I was suspicious of his lack of townreads. I could lynch him too. Hell, I could lynch everybody I said I would lynch initially except for the german dude cause of the way he replied to me.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 02:09 GMT
#692
Kush or Vivax.

Can you tell me what you think about FT's recent posts, the stuff he's written since returning to the thread?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 02:10 GMT
#693
town
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 02:10 GMT
#694
I'm going to move my vote to Cava. I think we need to be looking into him further. OE, if you continue to ignore me, I'll leave my vote on you.
##Vote: Cavalinho
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 02:10 GMT
#695
reading through kush and cavalinho's filters FT
LiquidDota Staff
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 02:11 GMT
#696
i wish I had someone to sheep
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
April 17 2014 02:11 GMT
#697
On April 17 2014 11:10 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm going to move my vote to Cava. I think we need to be looking into him further. OE, if you continue to ignore me, I'll leave my vote on you.
##Vote: Cavalinho


I said this to Koshi too but you can do what ever you want dude. till you actually do it keep your empty threats to yourself
LiquidDota Staff
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 17 2014 02:11 GMT
#698
the thing that is most scummy about cavalinho is the reasons behind his FT scumread.
his reasons are
"he's not doing anything" - written in a billion different ways.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 02:13 GMT
#699
On April 17 2014 11:11 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 11:10 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm going to move my vote to Cava. I think we need to be looking into him further. OE, if you continue to ignore me, I'll leave my vote on you.
##Vote: Cavalinho


I said this to Koshi too but you can do what ever you want dude. till you actually do it keep your empty threats to yourself

I just want some scumreads man... You're telling me you haven't found anyone you think is scummy yet. I know you said something about Vivax, but it seemed pretty half-assed. Give me a reason not to vote you.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 17 2014 02:19 GMT
#700
yeah ok. there's been enough times in the last couple hours where FT has posted somethin that makes me think he's town for be to be willing to unvote him
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 81 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 136
EnDerr 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2886
Hyuk 213
Soma 157
Stork 154
Yoon 63
NotJumperer 61
Killer 58
Mong 57
Shinee 53
ToSsGirL 45
[ Show more ]
Sharp 41
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Hm[arnc] 23
EffOrt 23
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 7
League of Legends
JimRising 503
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1186
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9545
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
Other Games
summit1g7848
singsing808
Happy333
crisheroes42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2199
• WagamamaTV2
League of Legends
• Stunt453
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 7m
INu's Battles
2h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 7m
OSC
13h 22m
Replay Cast
14h 7m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.