• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:17
CEST 01:17
KST 08:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9003 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 22:28 GMT
#1371
On April 23 2014 07:25 thrawn2112 wrote:

it does sorta look like he'sthrowing out reads according to thread sentiment


I´m not throwing out reads according to thread sentiment. Definitely not.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 22:33 GMT
#1377
On April 23 2014 07:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:28 mderg wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:25 thrawn2112 wrote:

it does sorta look like he'sthrowing out reads according to thread sentiment


I´m not throwing out reads according to thread sentiment. Definitely not.


why aren't you participating in discussion?

I´m not? I´m giving my opinion on everything I can. I mean the last page hasn´t even been a real discussion, just OTW posting his reasons for voting me, you agreeing with him on that and kush is just saying: yeah, let´s lynch mderg or something. How am I supposed to discuss that?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 22:47 GMT
#1382
On April 23 2014 07:35 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:33 mderg wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:28 mderg wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:25 thrawn2112 wrote:

it does sorta look like he'sthrowing out reads according to thread sentiment


I´m not throwing out reads according to thread sentiment. Definitely not.


why aren't you participating in discussion?

I´m not? I´m giving my opinion on everything I can. I mean the last page hasn´t even been a real discussion, just OTW posting his reasons for voting me, you agreeing with him on that and kush is just saying: yeah, let´s lynch mderg or something. How am I supposed to discuss that?


that's not it. otw posted content. kush and i both made posts about the content that otw posted. otw responded. we responded back. you sit there doing nothing during all of that.

do you think that we should be townreading you? do you think you look townie?

I think you should be townreading you, since I am town. Apparently I don´t look townie since there are so many votes on me.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 23:03 GMT
#1391
On April 23 2014 07:05 OneThousandWords wrote:
I'm finally free!

A few things to note:

I'm glad vivax stepped up and talked rather than those few lines he angrily left yesterday, not sure why he even did that in the first place. I don't like how he's skipped over me on the basis that I town read him though, that seems like a strange thing to do for someone in the dark on alignments. He also focuses a lot on skanjab1s vigilante claim which I'm not sure is apt when his whole filter contains things that are weird. He did seemingly address that after though which was a weird order of things to do it.

Skanjab1s claim has been rattled to death and honestly it's not telling of an alignment. He keeps making it out to be something super town sided though and skipping over the glaringly obvious part of it enabling him to afk safely for a day as scum which honestly is a little strange. Other than that his read and vote on tofu AFTER the deadline is really very very fake. The first instinct I have after opening a thread is to catch up on everything I have missed post by post and if there's a deadline I check to see the alignment of the player . Now, I can overlook that as just forgetfulness, however, in order to post what he did at that time you would have to completely ignore EVERYTHING on the latest page at the time and EVERYTHING about the game which I don't see someone with a mindset to solve the game doing. It looked like he thought the deadline was coming and wanted to make sure his vote was on the person that got lynched and for a reason.

Kush has been very very strange this past day, like he's not interested what is going on, how many scum are left, who is left. I don't see this happening from a town mindset because when I'm in the game and trying to figure things out this stuff is always in the back of my mind! It struck me as very disingenuous. His day 1 play was somewhat towny but since then I haven't seen much in the same regard. He also was set on vivax being scum but then out of the blue started calling him town after posts that were in my eyes, questionable. He seems to be playing the game backwards.

Mderg hadn't really posted much. I don't like the fact that basically the only thing he did day 1 was to push a claimed vigilante and night 1 said he thought ObviousOne was scummy like all of us only to say he has towny posts the next day but correct himself not long after realising his mistake. Not long after I made a post saying Vivax was towny he did the exact same thing as me but then later on in the day said that he was coming around to the idea of me being scum which doesn't really add up at all as I was the one pushing us to re-analyse the game at a time when everyone was pretty much afking.

I'm going to stick with a skanjab1s and mderg scum team. It makes a lot of sense for scum to tell someone to push for their lynch if they have little time in the hopes they look good when the person dies. I am a little apprehensive though but people told me that mafia are good on this site so I wouldn't put it past them.

If I could come up with another scum team I think mderg would most definitely be in it too anyway so:

##vote mderg

My opinions on this, since I have to take part in this discussion...

Vivax: pretty unconcluding, not much to say

Skanjab: Yeah, his fakeclaim isn´t alignment indicative. FT vote was strange, so I pretty much agree

kush: I kinda agree on him but my focus would be more on him just posting reads left and right the last pages, without giving any clear line of thought.

Mderg: I was coming around to the idea of you being scum because of that huge wall of text some pages before, that post was pretty scummy to me. The Vivax townread had exactly nothing to do with you. In general I think you think too much about people coming to the same conclusions as you on some people, I was not sheeping your reads at any time in this game (neither was thrawn in the beginning about me, at least I don´t think he was)
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 23:07 GMT
#1392
On April 23 2014 08:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
OO never directly mentioned Vivax, only answered questions while trying to lynch FT or Thrawn.

Also "mderg is part of my filter already" from OO. mderg actually isn't mentioned in his filter before this. Why lie about something like that?

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 17 2014 04:39 Vivax wrote:
Current status of reads. Reasoning pending, but ask me about a specific one if you want me to explain it first:

Townies: Koshi, Djagu, Cava, thrawn, (~Kush fwiw)

Today's lynch candidates (by PoE and cause there is some stuff I don't like): FT, Omni, OTW, OO, mderg

Also HI GUYS =D . Rejoice that you got me and not that crazy grush fac-simile

This list?

FT I feel like I've always had a hard time getting a read on. I know in the past I've always felt he was scummy and it was based on activity at the time. Given his relative activity to this game it can't really be used against him.

Reading Omni's filter last night put me into a comatose state trying to make sense of it. His style seems to be part conversational, part POE, which I think makes him more likely to be town than scum, but he's taken a hard line defending borderline-at-the-time mderg which I don't understand the reason for. Don't really care for the summary-nature of his read on thrawn because it doesn't really come to a solid conclusion, yet that's where his vote lands.
On April 16 2014 23:23 OmniEulogy wrote:
his vote on mderg is scummy imo, his accusations considering his entire filter comes down to policy lynching Slam and lynching mderg, and then his conversation with Koshi about Kush where he only votes for kush after you do Skan. It just seems like the only thing he does is try to find a SAFE place to put his vote.

Interesting choice of words; safe place to put a vote. Interesting because somehow he's created a situation where that's what he's done. Putting his vote in a safe place (on someone who he perceived as someone putting their vote somewhere safe) SAFE-CEPTION?

OTW seems to be adjusting to how games play here, not sure yet on his alignment. Gut would say town but since he's new here I don't know how to tell for certain yet. I already bought up the potential culture clash which he hasn't responded to yet, if it even merited a response.

mderg is part of my filter already

How are you so confident on your town reads on cav and djag?


I've bolded it for you but this is his first mention of mderg and it's more to attack me while saying mderg is neutral and then brushes it off to continue attacking me. Pretty confident mderg is scum and Vivax to follow.

Did you read his filter at all?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 23:21 GMT
#1397
On April 23 2014 08:15 OmniEulogy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 08:07 mderg wrote:
On April 23 2014 08:00 OmniEulogy wrote:
OO never directly mentioned Vivax, only answered questions while trying to lynch FT or Thrawn.

Also "mderg is part of my filter already" from OO. mderg actually isn't mentioned in his filter before this. Why lie about something like that?

On April 17 2014 07:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 17 2014 04:39 Vivax wrote:
Current status of reads. Reasoning pending, but ask me about a specific one if you want me to explain it first:

Townies: Koshi, Djagu, Cava, thrawn, (~Kush fwiw)

Today's lynch candidates (by PoE and cause there is some stuff I don't like): FT, Omni, OTW, OO, mderg

Also HI GUYS =D . Rejoice that you got me and not that crazy grush fac-simile

This list?

FT I feel like I've always had a hard time getting a read on. I know in the past I've always felt he was scummy and it was based on activity at the time. Given his relative activity to this game it can't really be used against him.

Reading Omni's filter last night put me into a comatose state trying to make sense of it. His style seems to be part conversational, part POE, which I think makes him more likely to be town than scum, but he's taken a hard line defending borderline-at-the-time mderg which I don't understand the reason for. Don't really care for the summary-nature of his read on thrawn because it doesn't really come to a solid conclusion, yet that's where his vote lands.
On April 16 2014 23:23 OmniEulogy wrote:
his vote on mderg is scummy imo, his accusations considering his entire filter comes down to policy lynching Slam and lynching mderg, and then his conversation with Koshi about Kush where he only votes for kush after you do Skan. It just seems like the only thing he does is try to find a SAFE place to put his vote.

Interesting choice of words; safe place to put a vote. Interesting because somehow he's created a situation where that's what he's done. Putting his vote in a safe place (on someone who he perceived as someone putting their vote somewhere safe) SAFE-CEPTION?

OTW seems to be adjusting to how games play here, not sure yet on his alignment. Gut would say town but since he's new here I don't know how to tell for certain yet. I already bought up the potential culture clash which he hasn't responded to yet, if it even merited a response.

mderg is part of my filter already

How are you so confident on your town reads on cav and djag?


I've bolded it for you but this is his first mention of mderg and it's more to attack me while saying mderg is neutral and then brushes it off to continue attacking me. Pretty confident mderg is scum and Vivax to follow.

Did you read his filter at all?


sorry sorry, I had hit all but it stuck with page 2 for some reason.

He pressure votes you and takes it off asap and says you have a very insightful post before that. my bad. but his reason to vote you is extremely weak and he never follows it up with anything else and it looks like he just forgot that he voted for you entirely.

That I can almost agree with. His reason for voting me was bad, the insightful post he meant wasn´t insightful (just some thoughts on the topics being discussed, nothing special at all). I don´t see him forgetting about having voted for me, though. In general he was against me the whole game.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 23:34 GMT
#1399
On April 23 2014 08:23 Vivax wrote:
Mderg what do you think of my analysis on skanja?

Do you scumread kush or what else do you mean by this:

Show nested quote +
kush: I kinda agree on him but my focus would be more on him just posting reads left and right the last pages, without giving any clear line of thought.

You mean this post about skanjab?
On April 23 2014 07:45 Vivax wrote:
Mderg I think the reasons skanja gave us for suspecting FT are legit, I would have suspected FT myself for the same reasons.
There's just this doubt nagging at the back of my head that he's pro scum and made up that mistake on purpose but for today I'm not lynching him cause I liked our conversation.

Also checking his games he never rolled scum in the 4 or 5 of them. FT so-hosted a game where skanja was town so there's that, confirmed truthful argument.

And neither might I be lynching Kush IF HE EXPLAINS WHY HE SUDDENLY TOWNREADS ME. Cause in my experience scumkush doesn't townread his main scumread out of the blue, he didn't in Dr Who, but I want to know if it's serious and has a reason, cause else I'll just assume it was bullshitting.

Show nested quote +
I don't like how he's skipped over me on the basis that I town read him though, that seems like a strange thing to do for someone in the dark on alignments


I townread you for other reasons, but now I'm not so sure if they're valid anymore cause there's you and mderg, and maybe kush left as possible scum.
That post was just a way of copying what kush did and see how thrawn reacts. Conclusion drawn: Tunneled as fuck, put on ignore.
The "angry lines" were me thinking it was deadline day already. Tired gaming.

Show nested quote +

He also was set on vivax being scum but then out of the blue started calling him town after posts that were in my eyes, questionable. He seems to be playing the game backwards.


Now that you're at this I would like you to tell me what was questionable about my posts, and have a chat about it with kush to see why you get to different conclusions.

If so, I don´t really agree. The reasons for suspecting ft may be legit in a way but if he´s scum, he could also find the same reasons for voting ft. You liking the conversation between you two is too vague for me. I don´t see why you would refrain from voting him just based on that.

Regarding kush I already said that he and otw are my suspects for the last scum.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 22 2014 23:41 GMT
#1401
On April 23 2014 08:40 kushm4sta wrote:
just kill mderg

why?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 23 2014 00:15 GMT
#1403
On April 23 2014 08:41 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 08:40 kushm4sta wrote:
just kill mderg

why?

Everyone just suddenly disappeared or nobody can answer my question?

This will probably be my last post in this game, I´ll stick around for another 5 minutes or so, though. I´ll put my vote on kush since he is more likely to be lynched than skanjab, still pretty unlikely. I think it´s funny that I´m actually getting lynched the moment I think I´m looking the most townie throughout the entire game.

My reads should be pretty clear: skanjab is my strongest scumread, followed by kush and otw with a very slight scummy edge to kush. It would be funny, if it was thrawn and kush, though. I doubt it but nothing is impossible.

That´s it from me.
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
April 23 2014 00:23 GMT
#1406
Then at least discuss something else, like what to do after I flip town.

Since it´s almost 2:30 am here I´m out completely now.
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 215
Nina 128
ViBE87
SpeCial 80
Nathanias 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11969
Artosis 561
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever296
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox641
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g6953
Grubby2395
Liquid`RaSZi1885
shahzam634
WinterStarcraft461
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0330
Trikslyr37
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick372
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• musti20045 27
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 43m
INu's Battles
11h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 43m
OSC
22h 58m
Replay Cast
23h 43m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.