• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9369 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 22 2014 19:18 GMT
#1332
I have never rolled scum on TL before, I think he's played a game with me, but it would have been a game where I was town, so he wouldn't have known how I'd play as scum.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 23 2014 17:23 GMT
#1443
On April 23 2014 23:20 kushm4sta wrote:
Collection of Skanjab's scumhunting content
+ Show Spoiler +

I agree with this, the entire post has nothing that's actually related to scumhunting in any way. Voting mderg.

Talking about nothing to do with scumhunting, and focusing on unimportant things while still making a huge post to feign contribution is scummy. Thats why a scum mderg would do that.

I'm totally fine with killing kush too, apart from the weird 'you two are town' thing, most of his questions just have very little point, and the answers to them wouldn't help him figure out the alignments of anyone, things like this:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:28 kushm4sta wrote:
K I read the newest stuff.
Inb4 getript tries to ban skanjab.

Also Kochi you are talking alot without content. Does that not mean you are scum by your own self meta?


Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:29 kushm4sta wrote:
Koshi, true or false?
Skans claim almost never is coming from scum.


Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 03:37 kushm4sta wrote:
well ive never seen you like this koshi. all energetic and assertive and stuff <3 what does it mean


These questions just seem to be there to make it look like he's scumhunting, but really, none of these things would actually help him get a better read on anybody. He also seems to be tunneling Koshi pretty hard, and directing all of his questions to koshi, I'm not sure what to make of that for now.



It's not much and it's not very hard for scum to make those arguments.


Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's well known that I haven't contributed much. Why are you only thinking I'm scum for this now? That information has been there for days
On April 23 2014 23:40 kushm4sta wrote:
im rereading and skan's content is so shit compared to OTW's.

I'm not sure skan's claim makes sense from a town perspective.
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 07:19 Skanjab1s wrote:
I basically claimed vig because I wasn't going to be able to play much from this weekend onwards, so I wanted to soak a kp or rb from scum, which kinda worked. Also, I just thought it'd be a fun thing to do.


As town I would be more inclined to fake claim if I was active, rather than inactive. Because that way I could prove my towniness despite the fake claim.

Show nested quote +
so I wanted to soak a kp or rb from scum, which kinda worked

why did it only kind of work?


I didn't read the OP, so didn't know that scum had RB's until someone mentioned it after I claimed, I assumed that scum would have to shoot me, which would take me out of the game before I became inactive. Soaking an RB is coo' though, so thats why it kinda worked.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 23 2014 18:37 GMT
#1446
On April 24 2014 03:29 kushm4sta wrote:
tweak why should i even townread you?


Because if you don't I'll call you shit forever for reading me as scum.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 23 2014 18:37 GMT
#1447
On April 24 2014 03:18 kushm4sta wrote:
who gives a fuck about eating a shitty rb


Duh. Read my post. It wasn't the intention.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 23 2014 19:13 GMT
#1449
On April 24 2014 04:11 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2014 03:37 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 24 2014 03:29 kushm4sta wrote:
tweak why should i even townread you?


Because if you don't I'll call you shit forever for reading me as scum.


but if you are scum and i read you as town, then what will you do?


Laugh at me being able to fool you by just answering these silly questions correctly.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 23 2014 19:50 GMT
#1451
*shrugs* There aren't any that haven't been asked, really. I'm not sure, read my tone or something, I guess? Or you could just hope that I'm town and believe in my pleas
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 24 2014 04:10 GMT
#1454
Thats what you get for thinking that, thrawn.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 24 2014 18:40 GMT
#1455
Err, is anyone else here?

I'm voting thrawn, I think him and OTW are the last two scum.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 24 2014 18:41 GMT
#1456
Edit: I mean Vivax.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 24 2014 20:35 GMT
#1458
On April 25 2014 04:51 kushm4sta wrote:
hmm skan so why vivax over OTW?


I thought he was pretty scummy before. His initial questioning of me felt like he was reaching for something to call me scum for, rather than actually having the townie mindset of genuinely thinking that i'm scum. I got a bit distracted and ended up sheeping you near the end of D1. Regardless I'm pretty sure the last two scum are vivax and OTW, unless you're scum, but thats just too damn confusing to think about right now.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 25 2014 19:39 GMT
#1481
On April 26 2014 03:33 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
OTW basically here is the situation. We have to figure out who is most likely scum out of Vivax, skanjab aka tweak, and yourself.
CAN YOU HELP?
What are your thoughts on the scumteam and who you want to lynch?


Well I'm in an equally sticky situation seeing as I am in the same boat but your name instead of mine. However, I think I'd much rather stick to my gut that said you were town initially than to take everything I was saying about you for the past few days as scum indicative. Now that I look at it with some clarity (and thrawn, koshi and mderg being town etc) I can see someone being less involved in the game as town because they had town reads on a lot of the people and so the game becomes relatively simple at that point. Thus, my initial read would take precedence over you being scummy for not paying attention. I also read over the pages that I missed and your questioning of Skanjab1s seemed very natural and like you wanted him to answer so you could solve his alignment rather than asking questions for the sake of blending in.

That leaves me with Skanjab1s, he made a post that triggered some alarm bells for me here:

Show nested quote +
On April 25 2014 05:35 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 25 2014 04:51 kushm4sta wrote:
hmm skan so why vivax over OTW?


I thought he was pretty scummy before. His initial questioning of me felt like he was reaching for something to call me scum for, rather than actually having the townie mindset of genuinely thinking that i'm scum. I got a bit distracted and ended up sheeping you near the end of D1. Regardless I'm pretty sure the last two scum are vivax and OTW, unless you're scum, but thats just too damn confusing to think about right now.


If there are 2 scum alive today and 5 people remain, then if he was town, he shouldn't be including something like this as if he is mistaken and the team was in fact me and you then the game would be over instantly. However, the way that it's worded is that if we lynch vivax today then he'd have to think about you tomorrow, implying there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments.

His play overall has been severely lacking, he stated he wouldn't be around for a few days at the start of the game and so claimed vig, yet, he has returned several days ago and STILL done nothing of the sort of play that I'd imagine another towny to display, the only thing he has in fact done is answer questions to vivax and then failed in regards to answering your questions. When you asked if there were anymore questions that could be asked, it wasn't as if he was trying to solve your alignment or anyone elses but rather trying to prove his "alignment" instead.


I haven't actually returned really, I get the same amount of time to play as I did before, theres just much much less to read. I still only get a short while to play.

Also, if we lynch vivax today, and he flips scum like I think he will, then there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments, and to decide between you/kush. You're accusing me of doing the /exact/ same thing you just did at the beginning of your post, and the same thing kush is doing. (which is, deciding between the 3 of us which 2 are scum).

Kush, I don't know why you liked this post at all
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 25 2014 19:57 GMT
#1483
On April 26 2014 04:46 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2014 04:39 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 26 2014 03:33 OneThousandWords wrote:
On April 26 2014 02:44 kushm4sta wrote:
OTW basically here is the situation. We have to figure out who is most likely scum out of Vivax, skanjab aka tweak, and yourself.
CAN YOU HELP?
What are your thoughts on the scumteam and who you want to lynch?


Well I'm in an equally sticky situation seeing as I am in the same boat but your name instead of mine. However, I think I'd much rather stick to my gut that said you were town initially than to take everything I was saying about you for the past few days as scum indicative. Now that I look at it with some clarity (and thrawn, koshi and mderg being town etc) I can see someone being less involved in the game as town because they had town reads on a lot of the people and so the game becomes relatively simple at that point. Thus, my initial read would take precedence over you being scummy for not paying attention. I also read over the pages that I missed and your questioning of Skanjab1s seemed very natural and like you wanted him to answer so you could solve his alignment rather than asking questions for the sake of blending in.

That leaves me with Skanjab1s, he made a post that triggered some alarm bells for me here:

On April 25 2014 05:35 Skanjab1s wrote:
On April 25 2014 04:51 kushm4sta wrote:
hmm skan so why vivax over OTW?


I thought he was pretty scummy before. His initial questioning of me felt like he was reaching for something to call me scum for, rather than actually having the townie mindset of genuinely thinking that i'm scum. I got a bit distracted and ended up sheeping you near the end of D1. Regardless I'm pretty sure the last two scum are vivax and OTW, unless you're scum, but thats just too damn confusing to think about right now.


If there are 2 scum alive today and 5 people remain, then if he was town, he shouldn't be including something like this as if he is mistaken and the team was in fact me and you then the game would be over instantly. However, the way that it's worded is that if we lynch vivax today then he'd have to think about you tomorrow, implying there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments.

His play overall has been severely lacking, he stated he wouldn't be around for a few days at the start of the game and so claimed vig, yet, he has returned several days ago and STILL done nothing of the sort of play that I'd imagine another towny to display, the only thing he has in fact done is answer questions to vivax and then failed in regards to answering your questions. When you asked if there were anymore questions that could be asked, it wasn't as if he was trying to solve your alignment or anyone elses but rather trying to prove his "alignment" instead.


I haven't actually returned really, I get the same amount of time to play as I did before, theres just much much less to read. I still only get a short while to play.

Also, if we lynch vivax today, and he flips scum like I think he will, then there WOULD be another day to determine more alignments, and to decide between you/kush. You're accusing me of doing the /exact/ same thing you just did at the beginning of your post, and the same thing kush is doing. (which is, deciding between the 3 of us which 2 are scum).

Kush, I don't know why you liked this post at all


The difference is that I am not sure if you are scum or vivax is scum or kushm4sta is scum and so I am asking follow up questions to make sure that what I was thinking was in fact right. You on the other hand make a sweeping statement with no facts and no followup because you are sure of the facts and so instead of asking questions to lead to the ultimate goal of decision, instead, you just try and discredit the person that you need to get lynched.


There are no questions that I can ask that are going to make me any more sure of anyone's alignment. You haven't asked me any questions either. That answer makes no sense. Also, I discredit the arguments, not the people.

(By the way, I like, hope you're okay, the accident thing is awful, one of my friends got hit earlier this year in the same way)
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 08:35 GMT
#1500
Calm down kush.

If I get lynched tomorrow (and am town), does town lose?
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 09:10 GMT
#1502
The names of the dead aren't crossed out, I don't feel like thinking this early in the morning.
Yeah. Guys, kush is definitely scum. He's never this confident as town, and now he is obviously try-harding as his scummate just got killed. Believe in me, I will guide us to victory.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 12:05 GMT
#1505
On April 26 2014 20:43 kushm4sta wrote:
hilarious how opportunistic your change in scumreads has been, though


Brilliant how you say this and give no back-up.

Also, should I bring up how you had a mega-hard townread on me, until we got to lylo and vivax was looking like a good lynch candidate?

So please, tell me how my change in scumreads has been opportunistic. I've had the same 3 people as scum, and all I've done is think you are more scummy than OTW recently. You're the one who has been doing 180's. First you think my vig claim makes me super town, then suddenly when it gets to a point where you can push a mislynch on me, it doesn't make sense from a town perspective? You think my scumreads are good when it's okay to say I'm town, but when I replace a much townier OTW with you, suddenly my change in scumreads is opportunistic?

Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 12:28 GMT
#1507
On April 26 2014 21:23 kushm4sta wrote:
well you said the scumteam was vivax, OTW. Now that I've townread OTW, you know that lynching OTW is not a possibility. So that's the real reason why your read on me has changed.

From when you were townreading me before the flip to now, what has changed to make you scumread me??


I actually scumread you initially. Then I changed to a townread because I thought you were being more indecisive townkushlike. This has definitely changed with your confidence in the lynch, and your sudden tryhardiness.

You /hard/ townread me, then suddenly changed for no reason. It's not like you found new things I did that you thought could be scummy, the things you said I was definitely town for suddenly became scummy. This is not a logical progression of a read.
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 12:29 GMT
#1508
OTW, omni please get in here and contribute
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 12:48 GMT
#1511
On April 26 2014 21:40 kushm4sta wrote:
the progression is this: i read your scummy contentless filter and after that I knew you were scum.

Your reason for scumreading me is based on an oversimplified meta that isn't even true as an oversimplification.


Your overconfidence and tryhardiness is completely true as your scum meta, and the change in your read of me, in the way you did it does not show a town thought process.

That progression thing is a lie. You knew I didn't contribute much, I wasn't here half the game. You knew that before you changed your read on me.

(OTW and Omni shouldn't just vote. They need to be here discussing this)
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 15:07 GMT
#1513
On April 26 2014 21:57 kushm4sta wrote:
what game is that meta from?

when i read your filter it's not just that you didn't have a lot of content, it's that the content you did have was so surface level and scummy.


In almost all your scumgames you don't have the same weird paranoid doubtfulness that you have as town. The tryhardiness isn't a meta thing, i meant that often scum try more when one of their buddies just died and they're in lylo.

In what way was it scummy? Could you elaborate please
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
April 26 2014 17:24 GMT
#1515
That first quote makes me happier with my decision. Scum often like sandwiching one of their scummates between two town, when vivax said "Lynch him and either kush or mderg". Err, this doesn't really help you much, because it could be either one of us, but I'm confident, at least.

Here, I made a case against kush:
First, his behavior before the mderg lynch:
Firstly, he is okay with lynching vivax, this was when people were deciding between mderg and vivax to lynch:
On April 22 2014 10:17 kushm4sta wrote:
vivax is fine too i guess

Then Vivax comes in and makes a single post and he's all:
On April 23 2014 02:49 kushm4sta wrote:
Dude vivax looks town as fuck

Right after this, he launches into a full on bandwagon against mderg, pushing him really hard, taking all the attention off of vivax:
On April 23 2014 03:01 kushm4sta wrote:
I don't know anymore lol. All I know is mderg is scummy as fuck. Mderg is scummy like the sun is hot.

On April 23 2014 03:04 kushm4sta wrote:
And mderg, otw would not surprise me.

On April 23 2014 05:41 kushm4sta wrote:
MDERG MDERG MDERG MDERG

On April 23 2014 07:23 kushm4sta wrote:
ya i thikn mderg is best


After this, he puts light pressure on vivax against to distance himself, and then straight away goes back to his mderg campaign:
On April 23 2014 07:47 kushm4sta wrote:
vivax guess what
untownreading you

On April 23 2014 08:40 kushm4sta wrote:
just kill mderg


Secondly, right after the mderg lynch, he knows that Vivax is next on the lynch list, so he suddenly completely changes his super-hard townread of me:
On April 23 2014 23:20 kushm4sta wrote:
Collection of Skanjab's scumhunting content
+ Show Spoiler +

I agree with this, the entire post has nothing that's actually related to scumhunting in any way. Voting mderg.

Talking about nothing to do with scumhunting, and focusing on unimportant things while still making a huge post to feign contribution is scummy. Thats why a scum mderg would do that.

I'm totally fine with killing kush too, apart from the weird 'you two are town' thing, most of his questions just have very little point, and the answers to them wouldn't help him figure out the alignments of anyone, things like this:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:28 kushm4sta wrote:
K I read the newest stuff.
Inb4 getript tries to ban skanjab.

Also Kochi you are talking alot without content. Does that not mean you are scum by your own self meta?


Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 21:29 kushm4sta wrote:
Koshi, true or false?
Skans claim almost never is coming from scum.


Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 03:37 kushm4sta wrote:
well ive never seen you like this koshi. all energetic and assertive and stuff <3 what does it mean


These questions just seem to be there to make it look like he's scumhunting, but really, none of these things would actually help him get a better read on anybody. He also seems to be tunneling Koshi pretty hard, and directing all of his questions to koshi, I'm not sure what to make of that for now.



It's not much and it's not very hard for scum to make those arguments.

On April 23 2014 23:31 kushm4sta wrote:
It really angers me when people fake claim a pr...
I'm thinking I should not be townreading skan.


This next one is specially scummy, because earlier, he said:
On April 18 2014 22:24 kushm4sta wrote:
Mderg let's talk about skanjab. Always reminds me of skinjob which reminds me of handjob. Just saying.
But anyway I am thinking he could be town and just fake claiming vig to soak up an rb or something. What do you have to say about that possibility?

On April 20 2014 21:31 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2014 21:15 Vivax wrote:
That looks rather reasonableas answer, but remove me one curiosity: Why is Skanja last on your to-lynch list? Is there anything that makes you think he could be town after that fakeclaim?


I think the fake claim itself leans town. I don't find his tone scummy.

Now, suddenly as the lynch is between myself and Vivax, he goes into his hardcore tunnel mode, like with mderg, and randomly the claim is scummy now:
On April 23 2014 23:40 kushm4sta wrote:
im rereading and skan's content is so shit compared to OTW's.

I'm not sure skan's claim makes sense from a town perspective.

On April 25 2014 23:02 kushm4sta wrote:
I think we should lynch skan. He has the least content.that is a pretty good indicator.

In these quotes he implies that I have the least content and that makes me scummy,
(1) He knows that I was away, so I wasn't going to have content regardless
(2) If he's talking about actual usefulness, and not just postcount, then he is contradicting himself, as earlier he said that he likes the way I'm thinking about the scumteam:
On April 21 2014 21:13 kushm4sta wrote:
Skan I agree with you.
See skan is the only one realistically thinking about the scum team. All the other possible scums are hinting at people like me because they know they need lynches outside the poe to win.

Finally, his behavior after the Vivax lynch:
On April 26 2014 13:25 kushm4sta wrote:
now skan is the next lynch.

He immediately tries to set me up the next lynch. This is something scum often do after they have lost a scumbuddy; they try to hastily set up lynches to recover the momentum of their loss.

Now he's back into his hardcore tunnelling mode against me (remember, this was something that was present in his behavior around the cav (i think, i remember reading that somewhere but I haven't checked), mderg (when he tunneled mderg) and vivax (when he tunneled me) lynches.




Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 621
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason55
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 119
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1524
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
FrodaN2959
B2W.Neo595
Beastyqt584
mouzStarbuck449
Livibee191
ToD153
C9.Mang0134
KnowMe131
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr88
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur811
• WagamamaTV241
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 7m
Replay Cast
3h 52m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.