• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6846 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 16 2014 20:14 GMT
#543
EBWOP: Also, why would more information be useless to us? As far as I'm concerned, all information is good information. The fact that you felt the need to post this indicates that you have something to hide.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 16 2014 20:14 GMT
#544
Okay, I'm really leaving now. Be back in a few hours.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 00:45 GMT
#643
Hey, I'm back.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 00:53 GMT
#645
On April 17 2014 09:07 thrawn2112 wrote:
ok lets lynch firmtofu. his scumread on OTW is a defense of me.... his knowledge of my alignment is his basis for attacking OTW

Yes, it is a defense of you. How did you jump to the conclusion that I somehow know your alignment? Plenty of people have placed you in the town category. How am I any different? Also, I find OTW scummy as of right now. I don't know if I would call that a scumread just yet.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 00:55 GMT
#646
I find OO's indifference towards me somewhat disturbing. In past games I've played with him, he has been confident when reading me. His wishy-washy stance perturbs me.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:01 GMT
#648
On April 17 2014 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
Who do you want to lynch? Your vote is on OTW but you just said you don;t know if you have a real scumread on him yet.

Yeah, I'm looking for better targets right now. I'll get back to you on that. I'd like to lynch into OTW/OE/OO/Dja/Cavalinho as of right now, though.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:02 GMT
#649
EBWOP: And mderg
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:05 GMT
#650
Quick question: Thrawn, when I defended you in this post...
On April 17 2014 04:43 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 04:25 OneThousandWords wrote:
Thrawn's main contributions this game:

On April 16 2014 15:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
lets lynch mderg

On April 16 2014 16:20 thrawn2112 wrote:
No. He made a huge post that doesn't contribute anything. He didn't say a single thing that is relevant to the lynch. It's even worse than no scumreads, there are no reads of any kind. He argued his points without giving any indication that he was forming reads based off of the things he was arguing against.



This is his first contribution into the thread other than the non-sensical replies to longer posts earlier in his filter and it's just piggybacking off a post that I made earlier in the thread here. This is a relatively easy thing to do as mafia because:

A) It lets people appear to be contributing.

B) If worded differently but similar it enables people to pocket the other people that made the original case because they have seemingly similar reads.

C) To the people that didn't read it they are fooled into believing it is original content.

Now, on it's own I know this is not enough, however, thrawn's behaviour is not your typical town behaviour! He flits from one lynch to the next with little explanation. He practically wants to lynch half the game!

I've mentioned Mderg before.

Here he wants to lynch Kush. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 17:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 17:36 Koshi wrote:
I am pretty meh on Kush atm.
Very meh.


same for me. becasue of this post

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:48 kushm4sta wrote:
T-5 hours until you both realize each other are town (regardless of if you are or not)



He wants to lynch ME which is somewhat of a kick in the teeth seeing as he is the one that is sheeping MY point of view on mderg. What could be the reason for this? Is he not reading what i've written? Nope. It's something about skan and nothing about the actual player that he got his read from. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 19:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
100words is probably my 2nd lynch choice. i almost voted for him instead of that other guy. what stood out to me is how his main talking point was skan's claim and how pointless it was to talk about the claim yet he did nothing but talk about the claim

koshi i'll fully read and respond to that meta when i wake up. too tired/tipsy for that right now. but i did skim one of the links and I notice that he likes to argue about stuff without thinking about alignments. so my preliminary answer to you question is yes, the meta does sorta make me uncertain about lnyching him.



He wants to policy lynch an AFK player who is talking about nonsense (Alakaslam).

He wants to also look into OE who he also says is scummy before even looking into him. This is not what I expect a typical person to do. Usually it's:

I'll look into a player ----> Here is why he is scummy.

Thrawn's view is.

This is a somewhat scummy player ----> Going to go look into him after I've already made my decision about whether he is scummy or not!


In conclusion thrawn is a person who, while talking a lot, seems to be a person of fleeting wishes. He is keen to hop onto anyone he can push a lynch onto. He hasn't "read the thread" and pushes others reads as his own. He calls the person he got his case for on his vote choice scum based on early conversation in a time where nothing was happening.



##Vote Thrawn2112

I'll address your points in order.
A) It lets people appear to be contributing.

Yes, what thrawn did was a good way to appear like he was contributing. However, everything he said in that quote was absolutely true. mderg's post was useless and served no purpose. I wouldn't hold this point against thrawn.

B) If worded differently but similar it enables people to pocket the other people that made the original case because they have seemingly similar reads.

IF? Why are you speaking in hypotheticals? It wasn't worded differently, so why are you bringing up a scenario in which it would be? This is an exercise in pointlessness.

C) To the people that didn't read it they are fooled into believing it is original content.

What does this have to do with anything? If other people didn't read it, how does it make thrawn look more guilty?

In sum, your case is awful and you look far worse for having made it.

Did you agree with what I said? Consider the case in isolation, before I commented on it.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:07 GMT
#652
Another interesting observation: Vivax has been ignoring me this entire game. Not responding to my questions and not commenting on me at all, aside from the "lmao" post from thrawn.

@Vivax Why must you ignore me so?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:17 GMT
#653
On April 17 2014 10:07 kushm4sta wrote:
why aren't we lynching cavalinho? why are people townreading that guy?

What are some good games of him I can look at? I feel like his meta could help me decide on him.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:26 GMT
#659
On April 17 2014 10:19 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 10:05 FirmTofu wrote:
Quick question: Thrawn, when I defended you in this post...
On April 17 2014 04:43 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 17 2014 04:25 OneThousandWords wrote:
Thrawn's main contributions this game:

On April 16 2014 15:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
lets lynch mderg

On April 16 2014 16:20 thrawn2112 wrote:
No. He made a huge post that doesn't contribute anything. He didn't say a single thing that is relevant to the lynch. It's even worse than no scumreads, there are no reads of any kind. He argued his points without giving any indication that he was forming reads based off of the things he was arguing against.



This is his first contribution into the thread other than the non-sensical replies to longer posts earlier in his filter and it's just piggybacking off a post that I made earlier in the thread here. This is a relatively easy thing to do as mafia because:

A) It lets people appear to be contributing.

B) If worded differently but similar it enables people to pocket the other people that made the original case because they have seemingly similar reads.

C) To the people that didn't read it they are fooled into believing it is original content.

Now, on it's own I know this is not enough, however, thrawn's behaviour is not your typical town behaviour! He flits from one lynch to the next with little explanation. He practically wants to lynch half the game!

I've mentioned Mderg before.

Here he wants to lynch Kush. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 17:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 17:36 Koshi wrote:
I am pretty meh on Kush atm.
Very meh.


same for me. becasue of this post

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:48 kushm4sta wrote:
T-5 hours until you both realize each other are town (regardless of if you are or not)



He wants to lynch ME which is somewhat of a kick in the teeth seeing as he is the one that is sheeping MY point of view on mderg. What could be the reason for this? Is he not reading what i've written? Nope. It's something about skan and nothing about the actual player that he got his read from. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 19:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
100words is probably my 2nd lynch choice. i almost voted for him instead of that other guy. what stood out to me is how his main talking point was skan's claim and how pointless it was to talk about the claim yet he did nothing but talk about the claim

koshi i'll fully read and respond to that meta when i wake up. too tired/tipsy for that right now. but i did skim one of the links and I notice that he likes to argue about stuff without thinking about alignments. so my preliminary answer to you question is yes, the meta does sorta make me uncertain about lnyching him.



He wants to policy lynch an AFK player who is talking about nonsense (Alakaslam).

He wants to also look into OE who he also says is scummy before even looking into him. This is not what I expect a typical person to do. Usually it's:

I'll look into a player ----> Here is why he is scummy.

Thrawn's view is.

This is a somewhat scummy player ----> Going to go look into him after I've already made my decision about whether he is scummy or not!


In conclusion thrawn is a person who, while talking a lot, seems to be a person of fleeting wishes. He is keen to hop onto anyone he can push a lynch onto. He hasn't "read the thread" and pushes others reads as his own. He calls the person he got his case for on his vote choice scum based on early conversation in a time where nothing was happening.



##Vote Thrawn2112

I'll address your points in order.
A) It lets people appear to be contributing.

Yes, what thrawn did was a good way to appear like he was contributing. However, everything he said in that quote was absolutely true. mderg's post was useless and served no purpose. I wouldn't hold this point against thrawn.

B) If worded differently but similar it enables people to pocket the other people that made the original case because they have seemingly similar reads.

IF? Why are you speaking in hypotheticals? It wasn't worded differently, so why are you bringing up a scenario in which it would be? This is an exercise in pointlessness.

C) To the people that didn't read it they are fooled into believing it is original content.

What does this have to do with anything? If other people didn't read it, how does it make thrawn look more guilty?

In sum, your case is awful and you look far worse for having made it.

Did you agree with what I said? Consider the case in isolation, before I commented on it.


yeah I agree that I'm town. i dont really understand the question

Nono, I'm asking whether OTW's case on you makes any logical sense to you. Assume for a second that you are a third party observer and you are reading this post as if you didn't know your own alignment. Do my points make sense to you when you do that?

Personally, I was completely lost when reading that case and I felt I had to address it for its poor structure and reasoning. If you would have felt the same way as a third-party observer, then your vote on me makes no sense to me.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:33 GMT
#663
On April 17 2014 10:20 Vivax wrote:
[truncated]

PoE mostly and the posts or playstyle which didn't make me add them to the townie list.
Also posted some stuff on OTW previously, I think you missed that cause it would answer half of your question.

As for the other half, OmniEulogy, my conclusion is right above this post. You're encouraged to post your opinion, especially since you're not cleared in my book and the "Oh look Vivax is ignoring me, hmmm, interesting" doesn't make you look much better. Do you think I could be scum?

Also answer me this: The reason you think OTW could be scum is that his case on thrawn looks bad as far as I can gain from your filter. How do you discern if it's a bad townie making it or scum? Cause that case alone isn't enough of an argument, so how did you conclude scum? My arguments for him being possible scum were different.

Not really considering you as scum just yet. I just wanted to hear from you. I like this case on OE.

I think OTW is scummy for a variety of different, small reasons. His attitude has been generally defensive, his responses to your questions were less than impressive, and his vote on me is pure OMGUS. I don't have a case on him yet, persay, but I wouldn't mind lynching him, that much is certain.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:38 GMT
#668
On April 17 2014 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
I cant read it as a third party observer because I know I'm town and I know what my motivations have been behind all those posts. So I'm already biased to townread myself. But I'll pretend I don't know that,

Do I think his case is stupid? Yes. But it's the kind of case that I'm used to seeing posted whenever I play the spammy and loose town style that I'm playing this game. I know that I jump around a lot and some people are hardwired to think that's scummy. Back when I first started playing I wouls always get mislynched because of cases like the one OTW made, people accused me of having too many targets, of opputunistic voting, of having incoherent reads and chaning my mind too often, all that kind of stuff.

The problem is that your super strong townread on me seems to be the only reason you scumread OTW. And that indicates that you're scum, making an easy case on OTW because you know that I'm town so it's easy for you to shit all over OTW's case.

Why would scum me defend you? If I were scum, I would avoid defending people because of this exact thought process that townies generally have. Also, I wouldn't want to encourage confirmed townies. If I was scum(assuming you are town), I'd be doing my best to make sure you don't become "confirmed" town.

I also never made a case on OTW, I just voted him and discredited his case on you.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:43 GMT
#670
On April 17 2014 10:41 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 10:38 FirmTofu wrote:
On April 17 2014 10:33 thrawn2112 wrote:
I cant read it as a third party observer because I know I'm town and I know what my motivations have been behind all those posts. So I'm already biased to townread myself. But I'll pretend I don't know that,

Do I think his case is stupid? Yes. But it's the kind of case that I'm used to seeing posted whenever I play the spammy and loose town style that I'm playing this game. I know that I jump around a lot and some people are hardwired to think that's scummy. Back when I first started playing I wouls always get mislynched because of cases like the one OTW made, people accused me of having too many targets, of opputunistic voting, of having incoherent reads and chaning my mind too often, all that kind of stuff.

The problem is that your super strong townread on me seems to be the only reason you scumread OTW. And that indicates that you're scum, making an easy case on OTW because you know that I'm town so it's easy for you to shit all over OTW's case.

Why would scum me defend you? If I were scum, I would avoid defending people because of this exact thought process that townies generally have. Also, I wouldn't want to encourage confirmed townies. If I was scum(assuming you are town), I'd be doing my best to make sure you don't become "confirmed" town.

I also never made a case on OTW, I just voted him and discredited his case on you.


You didn't explicity defend me. In fact you never really stated that I was town. Me being town was more of an assumption you seemed to make. It's not like you were trying to stick up for me or anything, your main agenda with that post was to express that you thought OTW's case against me was scummy.

Anyways, this conversation is getting a bit repetitive, I think it'd be more useful for you to figure out who you want to lynch.

Fair enough, I agree.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:46 GMT
#673
lol is that a scumslip?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:48 GMT
#675
oh, nevermind. I read that wrong.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:49 GMT
#677
What's with this "I'm new and I don't know what anyone is" excuse that OE keeps going on about?

OE, give me a few scumreads. Work with me here and we'll figure out where you stand.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 01:54 GMT
#679
@kush
Didn't he say that he finds mderg scummy too, just not as much as me?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 02:06 GMT
#689
@kush
The problem with the mderg argument is that he could just simply find me more scummy than mderg and just not know how to express himself, as he is relatively new to the game.

I think your meta argument is stronger after looking at the newbie game. He seems a lot more analytical in that game and his playstyle in this game is starkly different. Also, he seems to be capable of good play there, indicating that your previous argument holds more water.

I think I could vote Cava/OE as of right now. OTW is also a valid choice.

@OE Do you have any scumreads for me yet?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
April 17 2014 02:08 GMT
#690
On April 17 2014 11:04 thrawn2112 wrote:
hey FT you need to give your full read on OTW.

And if you aren't convinced he's scum then you need to explain what you're thinking about doing with your vote.

My full read has already been given. I'm leaning scum on him because of his bad case, his overly defensive behavior, and his OMGUS bandwagon vote on me. He hasn't done anything of value, so as far as I'm concerned he's a good lynch.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.