• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7083 users

[N][M] Normal Ass Normal Game - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 22:27 GMT
#1369
if mderg is scum then we lynch the fuck outta vivax
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 22:29 GMT
#1372
On April 23 2014 07:28 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:25 thrawn2112 wrote:

it does sorta look like he'sthrowing out reads according to thread sentiment


I´m not throwing out reads according to thread sentiment. Definitely not.


why aren't you participating in discussion?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 22:31 GMT
#1375
or the tl mafia database thread.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 22:35 GMT
#1378
On April 23 2014 07:33 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:29 thrawn2112 wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:28 mderg wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:25 thrawn2112 wrote:

it does sorta look like he'sthrowing out reads according to thread sentiment


I´m not throwing out reads according to thread sentiment. Definitely not.


why aren't you participating in discussion?

I´m not? I´m giving my opinion on everything I can. I mean the last page hasn´t even been a real discussion, just OTW posting his reasons for voting me, you agreeing with him on that and kush is just saying: yeah, let´s lynch mderg or something. How am I supposed to discuss that?


that's not it. otw posted content. kush and i both made posts about the content that otw posted. otw responded. we responded back. you sit there doing nothing during all of that.

do you think that we should be townreading you? do you think you look townie?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 22:47 GMT
#1381
lmao
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 22:48 GMT
#1384
On April 23 2014 07:45 Vivax wrote:
Mderg I think the reasons skanja gave us for suspecting FT are legit, I would have suspected FT myself for the same reasons.
There's just this doubt nagging at the back of my head that he's pro scum and made up that mistake on purpose but for today I'm not lynching him cause I liked our conversation.

Also checking his games he never rolled scum in the 4 or 5 of them. FT so-hosted a game where skanja was town so there's that, confirmed truthful argument.

And neither might I be lynching Kush IF HE EXPLAINS WHY HE SUDDENLY TOWNREADS ME. Cause in my experience scumkush doesn't townread his main scumread out of the blue, he didn't in Dr Who, but I want to know if it's serious and has a reason, cause else I'll just assume it was bullshitting.

Show nested quote +
I don't like how he's skipped over me on the basis that I town read him though, that seems like a strange thing to do for someone in the dark on alignments


I townread you for other reasons, but now I'm not so sure if they're valid anymore cause there's you and mderg, and maybe kush left as possible scum.
That post was just a way of copying what kush did and see how thrawn reacts. Conclusion drawn: Tunneled as fuck, put on ignore.
The "angry lines" were me thinking it was deadline day already. Tired gaming.

Show nested quote +

He also was set on vivax being scum but then out of the blue started calling him town after posts that were in my eyes, questionable. He seems to be playing the game backwards.


Now that you're at this I would like you to tell me what was questionable about my posts, and have a chat about it with kush to see why you get to different conclusions.


i'm not sure if I understood this. but are you saying skan is town?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 22:51 GMT
#1385
kush wtf do we do lol
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 23:01 GMT
#1388
oh yeah. koshi had a good post abuot OO and vivax interations. lemme find it.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 23:02 GMT
#1389
On April 21 2014 12:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 06:20 Vivax wrote:
@ OO

PoE AND posts like this:

On April 16 2014 03:46 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 21:23 kushm4sta wrote:
Haven't read newest shit but

Oo why you want to plynch Akaka if you have no problem town reading him?
Why you gotta shit town read thrawn based on bullshit?

I wouldn't say that his activity is the only way to read him and it's subjective anyhow, I basically caught him through POE and that was the best reason I could come up with in Toy Story, he exhibited both behaviors there so I'm going to use the guideline until it no longer works (i.e. he steps up and plays the game). He's a policy lynch because I have no idea what the fuck he is saying 99% of the time. He seems to have the goal of being unreadable in every game he plays and that puts him in my "ok to policy lynch" group because I'd hate to lose to him (again, lol).

re: thrawn, how would you suggest I eliminate people from the lynch based on their behavior if not on some basic first post instinct when the game is like 20 minutes in? I've opened lines of communication when in the past things have been not so great between us, unless I recall incorrectly. The last game we played together I wanted to lynch him and he ended up being town, so I'm trying a new approach so I don't immediately put him in a category labeled "people I want to lynch because I hate"

Gotta re-read after I get some coffee in me. Only other thought I had for the moment is I didn't immediately want to lynch Koshi which is standing out to me. I think he's more actively participating (rather than posting for what looks like the sake of posting) than in other games I've read/played with him in them. Maybe that's some kind of themed-level-Koshi and I haven't seen a normal ass game Koshi in recent memory?


Let's split this into three text blocks. First block is a huge answer about Kaslam. That's ok, that's not my beef, kush asked you a question.
The second block is defensive in my opinion. What is your intention here since according to kush you townread thrawn? Btw point me to what you're replying cause thrawn didn't even ask you anything O_o (I don't think I've missed such a thing while looking for it).
The third block is meh. Says something semi-conclusive, ends up with a question to yourself. You still got trouble getting a conclusion about Koshi?



On April 17 2014 06:00 mderg wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 15 2014 21:42 OneThousandWords wrote:
Djagulingu, you describe your town play as:

Show nested quote +
My town play is really stalk heavy. I watch all of you. All of you, when you post, when you sleep, when you work, when you eat. I might come out of nowhere with random people to lynch for random reasons. They did come out true though.

I would define my town play as systematic instead of impulsive, I don't care about collateral damage, sharp and decisive over overly cautious.


In this game you have already called 2 people scum for supposed scum slips. Am I to assume that you have now 180° on your own meta so quickly? This doesn't look very systematic to me, it looks like the complete opposite. You jump on people and call them scum without much basis and state that you are helping the town by making a pro-town atmosphere of sophisticated discussion when, instead, you are steering people in a very specific direction on a point of view that seems entirely skewed on pushing an agenda.

I don´t agree with this case on Djagulingu. It´s purely based on Djagu´s self meta which I think is always difficult to base a case on.


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 07:23 OneThousandWords wrote:
I also find it odd how Cavalinho has chosen to respond to posts in the thread. His chose his first posts of the game to say hi and that he isn't going to comment on anything because nothing has happened. I find this in and of itself strange. When people first start the game they usually start to converse with people or even talk about policy, however, Cavalinho decided not to have any part of the conversation whatsoever.

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 14:36 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 15 2014 14:32 ObviousOne wrote:
On April 15 2014 13:54 Cavalinho wrote:
Hi.

Right on, right on. What you thinking about right now?


Nothing has happened yet.

So...Nothing.


Now, understandably we do not know the circumstances and I'd like to hear more from him but then he returns to the thread after quite some time to post, well, nothing. His only real post is a post to jump on discrediting OmniEulogy (whether justly or not).

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:05 Cavalinho wrote:
On April 16 2014 03:57 OmniEulogy wrote:
I'm not even tunneling you. If I thought you were scum I'd vote for you. Are you scummy to me? yes.


Uhh.

Also I don't get the points in your post at all.


I find this an odd behavioural tidbit because IMO this is not a townies mindset.

I agree with this case on cav


+ Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 23:54 OneThousandWords wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 19:22 Koshi wrote:
OneThousandWords
Did absolutely NOTHING.

Went in an argument with me defending the fact that skanjab HAS TO CLAIM RB OR IS MAFIA ON D2 while OTW himself didn't believe the Vig claim.

Then he made some halfassed case on Cavalinho which simply isn't enough for a smurf. Even if Cavalinho is suspicious, it doesn't change the fact OTW has done nothing. Just some silly quotes enabling him to fly under radar.


This is categorically false. Where do I state that I don't believe he could be vig? Also, I've seen the word smurf thrown around. If it's used in the same way as MOBA games then you're wrong, I was invited here by a friend from another mafia site.

Here is wherein the real problem lies. All the people that you seemingly "like" for things that they have done have quite simply started from posts that I have made.

Thrawn's main contributions this game:

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 15:52 thrawn2112 wrote:
lets lynch mderg

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 16:20 thrawn2112 wrote:
No. He made a huge post that doesn't contribute anything. He didn't say a single thing that is relevant to the lynch. It's even worse than no scumreads, there are no reads of any kind. He argued his points without giving any indication that he was forming reads based off of the things he was arguing against.



This is his first contribution into the thread other than the non-sensical replies to longer posts earlier in his filter and it's just piggybacking off a post that I made earlier in the thread here. This is a relatively easy thing to do as mafia because:

A) It lets people appear to be contributing.

B) If worded differently but similar it enables people to pocket the other people that made the original case because they have seemingly similar reads.

C) To the people that didn't read it they are fooled into believing it is original content.

Now, on it's own I know this is not enough, however, thrawn's behaviour is not your typical town behaviour! He flits from one lynch to the next with little explanation. He practically wants to lynch half the game!

I've mentioned Mderg before.

Here he wants to lynch Kush. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 17:53 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 17:36 Koshi wrote:
I am pretty meh on Kush atm.
Very meh.


same for me. becasue of this post

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 04:48 kushm4sta wrote:
T-5 hours until you both realize each other are town (regardless of if you are or not)



He wants to lynch ME which is somewhat of a kick in the teeth seeing as he is the one that is sheeping MY point of view on mderg. What could be the reason for this? Is he not reading what i've written? Nope. It's something about skan and nothing about the actual player that he got his read from. + Show Spoiler +
On April 16 2014 19:26 thrawn2112 wrote:
100words is probably my 2nd lynch choice. i almost voted for him instead of that other guy. what stood out to me is how his main talking point was skan's claim and how pointless it was to talk about the claim yet he did nothing but talk about the claim

koshi i'll fully read and respond to that meta when i wake up. too tired/tipsy for that right now. but i did skim one of the links and I notice that he likes to argue about stuff without thinking about alignments. so my preliminary answer to you question is yes, the meta does sorta make me uncertain about lnyching him.



He wants to policy lynch an AFK player who is talking about nonsense (Alakaslam).

He wants to also look into OE who he also says is scummy before even looking into him. This is not what I expect a typical person to do. Usually it's:

I'll look into a player ----> Here is why he is scummy.

Thrawn's view is.

This is a somewhat scummy player ----> Going to go look into him after I've already made my decision about whether he is scummy or not!


In conclusion thrawn is a person who, while talking a lot, seems to be a person of fleeting wishes. He is keen to hop onto anyone he can push a lynch onto. He hasn't "read the thread" and pushes others reads as his own. He calls the person he got his case for on his vote choice scum based on early conversation in a time where nothing was happening.



##Vote Thrawn2112

Here I agree on the part about thrawns first contribution being the case on me is scummy. I don´t think thrawn was sheeping OTW, though.




If you agree with his case on Cava why does he stay null for you when you ask me about the reads? Be honest, did you just go look for OTW's cases when I asked you?

If Vivax was town he would have pushed this harder after OO talked about it. Like OO hasn't got enough balls to go against a town Vivax like this.

I do not believe.


On April 21 2014 12:09 Koshi wrote:
Sorry but OO made Vivax his bitch. Look at the entire conversation chain.
Vivax nails OO and OO is able to smooth talk out of it by doing some scumhunting?

I do not believe.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 22 2014 23:10 GMT
#1393
On April 23 2014 07:45 Vivax wrote:
Mderg I think the reasons skanja gave us for suspecting FT are legit, I would have suspected FT myself for the same reasons.
There's just this doubt nagging at the back of my head that he's pro scum and made up that mistake on purpose but for today I'm not lynching him cause I liked our conversation.

Also checking his games he never rolled scum in the 4 or 5 of them. FT so-hosted a game where skanja was town so there's that, confirmed truthful argument.

And neither might I be lynching Kush IF HE EXPLAINS WHY HE SUDDENLY TOWNREADS ME. Cause in my experience scumkush doesn't townread his main scumread out of the blue, he didn't in Dr Who, but I want to know if it's serious and has a reason, cause else I'll just assume it was bullshitting.

Show nested quote +
I don't like how he's skipped over me on the basis that I town read him though, that seems like a strange thing to do for someone in the dark on alignments


I townread you for other reasons, but now I'm not so sure if they're valid anymore cause there's you and mderg, and maybe kush left as possible scum.
That post was just a way of copying what kush did and see how thrawn reacts. Conclusion drawn: Tunneled as fuck, put on ignore.
The "angry lines" were me thinking it was deadline day already. Tired gaming.

Show nested quote +

He also was set on vivax being scum but then out of the blue started calling him town after posts that were in my eyes, questionable. He seems to be playing the game backwards.


Now that you're at this I would like you to tell me what was questionable about my posts, and have a chat about it with kush to see why you get to different conclusions.


VIVAX wtf does this post mean?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 00:22 GMT
#1405
i really dunno what to do. i still kinda think that vivax is the better lynch becase that last post mderg made felt kinda genuine. i'm gonna take a nap, i'll be back an hour before deadline.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 00:28 GMT
#1407
btw.

OTW you better put more work in before the lynch. we haven't seen enough of you yet.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 02:43 GMT
#1409
this is such a risky lynch
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 02:48 GMT
#1410
it's probably fine though. i don't like how mderg sheed the thread's n1 OO scum read and then forgot about it D2
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 03:26 GMT
#1412
anyone around?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 03:50 GMT
#1414
the only reason i'm worried is the possibilty of mderg being town and vivax being scum. because then vivax shoots me during the night and leads the mislynch on kush next cycle
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 04:05 GMT
#1419
shoulda lynched vivax.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 04:07 GMT
#1420
look at this scummy scummy post

On April 23 2014 07:45 Vivax wrote:
Mderg I think the reasons skanja gave us for suspecting FT are legit, I would have suspected FT myself for the same reasons.
There's just this doubt nagging at the back of my head that he's pro scum and made up that mistake on purpose but for today I'm not lynching him cause I liked our conversation.

Also checking his games he never rolled scum in the 4 or 5 of them. FT so-hosted a game where skanja was town so there's that, confirmed truthful argument.

And neither might I be lynching Kush IF HE EXPLAINS WHY HE SUDDENLY TOWNREADS ME. Cause in my experience scumkush doesn't townread his main scumread out of the blue, he didn't in Dr Who, but I want to know if it's serious and has a reason, cause else I'll just assume it was bullshitting.

Show nested quote +
I don't like how he's skipped over me on the basis that I town read him though, that seems like a strange thing to do for someone in the dark on alignments


I townread you for other reasons, but now I'm not so sure if they're valid anymore cause there's you and mderg, and maybe kush left as possible scum.
That post was just a way of copying what kush did and see how thrawn reacts. Conclusion drawn: Tunneled as fuck, put on ignore.
The "angry lines" were me thinking it was deadline day already. Tired gaming.

Show nested quote +

He also was set on vivax being scum but then out of the blue started calling him town after posts that were in my eyes, questionable. He seems to be playing the game backwards.


Now that you're at this I would like you to tell me what was questionable about my posts, and have a chat about it with kush to see why you get to different conclusions.


vivax completely changes his mind about skan. says he's not going to lynch skan

says that he's going to vote for kush unless kush answers vivax's questions. kush doesn't answer the questions

so what does vivax do? he keeps his vote on skan lmao
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 04:09 GMT
#1421
if I die please please please lynch vivax. i don't care how townie he manages to look. i wanted to lynch him first out of all the scummy people because I thought that once I die he's going to be able to work his scummy magic on everyone left.

so please lynch him next cycle no matter what. idc how persuasive he is.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 23 2014 04:14 GMT
#1422
I still think that skan is town. His fakeclaim play is like any other dumb townie fakeclaim that we see all the time. The idea that he was doing it as scum in order to excuse his inactivy is stupid, he could have simply said that he's going to be busy and not risked an unsafe claim.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 462
Coldzera 353
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g7314
JimRising 645
WinterStarcraft542
C9.Mang0175
ViBE128
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1049
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 19
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo755
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra897
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 20m
INu's Battles
7h 20m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 20m
OSC
18h 35m
Replay Cast
19h 20m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.