• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11259 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 317 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 03 2014 14:15 GMT
#901
On April 03 2014 23:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

Hey syllo. Robik is driven by emotion. You could even say you can take his posts and write "by: raynpelikoneet" below them. People who know his play and try to distract him with bullshit -> make him go emo and insane should be suspicious.

Which leads me to what are you doing Plammer? How does what you are doing help?

I am doing many things. Some of them you understand, some of them you don't. I fear most of them you don't.

So in your opinion it's better to:
1) make Robert mad and unreadable to about 80% of the people rather than;
2) let Robert do his thing and see if he makes sense and is town, or if he does not and he is scum??

Do you choose (1)? Because i think that's either really bad strategy if you are town or maybe you are not.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:16 GMT
#902
On April 03 2014 23:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Plammer totes scummy too, all he has done today, his selfproclaimed best day, is intentionally piss of robik, tunnel him under the guise of hes mad therefore scum and throw some soft suspicion onto marv that isnt well substantiated at all

Not intentional, completely accidental.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 14:16 GMT
#903
Palmar should basically be ignored until he starts engaging the thread constructively - too many people are getting irrationally upset by his baseless reads.

Either he joins in and plays like a big boy at some point, or he doesn't and we dispose of him.

It's really easy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 03 2014 14:16 GMT
#904
Shit Oats so smart!
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:16 GMT
#905
On April 03 2014 23:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:12 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

Hey syllo. Robik is driven by emotion. You could even say you can take his posts and write "by: raynpelikoneet" below them. People who know his play and try to distract him with bullshit -> make him go emo and insane should be suspicious.

Which leads me to what are you doing Plammer? How does what you are doing help?

I am doing many things. Some of them you understand, some of them you don't. I fear most of them you don't.

So in your opinion it's better to:
1) make Robert mad and unreadable to about 80% of the people rather than;
2) let Robert do his thing and see if he makes sense and is town, or if he does not and he is scum??

Do you choose (1)? Because i think that's either really bad strategy if you are town or maybe you are not.


You see only black and white, but there is a middle ground.
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2014 14:17 GMT
#906
On April 03 2014 23:14 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.

You do realise that its possible to change your playstyle? Is it brtter to find all the scum in day 1 and get mislynched day one or to slowly convince people to lynch your targets since you profess to have awesome reads.

chill the fuck down, nobody is being personal.
No gg, No skill.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2014 14:18 GMT
#907
On April 03 2014 23:14 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.

Just a hot tip: calling anyone who ever things you might be scum "fucking awful" and screaming about how you are "obvs 100% town" probably isn't the way to go about that.

Just sayin'.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
April 03 2014 14:18 GMT
#908
On April 03 2014 23:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lets lynch balla!
syllo, why are you spending so much time coaching/buddying robik?

I've made my motives quite clear.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
April 03 2014 14:18 GMT
#909
Oats is smart Bella lynch is best lynch all aboard puckers.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 03 2014 14:18 GMT
#910
On April 03 2014 23:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:12 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

Hey syllo. Robik is driven by emotion. You could even say you can take his posts and write "by: raynpelikoneet" below them. People who know his play and try to distract him with bullshit -> make him go emo and insane should be suspicious.

Which leads me to what are you doing Plammer? How does what you are doing help?

I am doing many things. Some of them you understand, some of them you don't. I fear most of them you don't.

So in your opinion it's better to:
1) make Robert mad and unreadable to about 80% of the people rather than;
2) let Robert do his thing and see if he makes sense and is town, or if he does not and he is scum??

Do you choose (1)? Because i think that's either really bad strategy if you are town or maybe you are not.


You see only black and white, but there is a middle ground.

I am expecting an explanation on scenario (3). Palmar.. rayn does not forget.
Let's say in 24 hours ok?
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
April 03 2014 14:18 GMT
#911
Fuckers
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:18 GMT
#912
On April 03 2014 23:18 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.

Just a hot tip: calling anyone who ever things you might be scum "fucking awful" and screaming about how you are "obvs 100% town" probably isn't the way to go about that.

Just sayin'.


town pile
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2014 14:19 GMT
#913
Anyway whatever.
I really prefer lynching balla over practically anyone else at the moment. Does anyone want to join the wagon of justice?

YES YOU DO. HOP RIGHT ON!
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 14:19 GMT
#914
On April 03 2014 23:18 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.

Just a hot tip: calling anyone who ever things you might be scum "fucking awful" and screaming about how you are "obvs 100% town" probably isn't the way to go about that.

Just sayin'.

I disagree, it's a fine strat.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
April 03 2014 14:19 GMT
#915
On April 03 2014 23:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway whatever.
I really prefer lynching balla over practically anyone else at the moment. Does anyone want to join the wagon of justice?

YES YOU DO. HOP RIGHT ON!

####waaaaaaaaagonofjustice~~~~~~~
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 03 2014 14:20 GMT
#916
no we need to lynch austin!
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2014 14:20 GMT
#917
On April 03 2014 23:18 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Lets lynch balla!
syllo, why are you spending so much time coaching/buddying robik?

I've made my motives quite clear.

no actually you havent made them clear. Please enlighten me.
No gg, No skill.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:20 GMT
#918
On April 03 2014 23:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.

You do realise that its possible to change your playstyle? Is it brtter to find all the scum in day 1 and get mislynched day one or to slowly convince people to lynch your targets since you profess to have awesome reads.

chill the fuck down, nobody is being personal.

"I'm generally just happy if I can post a list that wins if you lynch from the bottom up (actually getting them lynched is totally overrated)"

"The real battle is fought and won in the postgame."

I'm not influential cause my reads don't make sense to people and they're hard to explain/take seriously. I'll post a list at some point with my reads. Then I'll die. No one will listen to me for the aforementioned reasons and after the game I'll just direct you to my reads post.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 03 2014 14:21 GMT
#919
On April 03 2014 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:18 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.

Just a hot tip: calling anyone who ever things you might be scum "fucking awful" and screaming about how you are "obvs 100% town" probably isn't the way to go about that.

Just sayin'.

I disagree, it's a fine strat.

Oh? How'd it work out for you in LVIII?

*Yes, I know you didn't get lynched. But you still ragequit and got modkilled
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
April 03 2014 14:21 GMT
#920
On April 03 2014 23:19 Balla24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway whatever.
I really prefer lynching balla over practically anyone else at the moment. Does anyone want to join the wagon of justice?

YES YOU DO. HOP RIGHT ON!

####waaaaaaaaagonofjustice~~~~~~~

YOUR TAKING IT WELL.

Also next person who uses wagon of justice is getting sued irl.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 255
ProTech15
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1182
Horang2 1128
Bisu 667
Larva 533
ggaemo 517
Leta 338
Stork 287
Hyuk 144
PianO 124
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 76
Soma 56
Mini 48
Killer 37
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 20
yabsab 19
ZerO 14
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe374
XaKoH 203
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1254
Other Games
gofns28620
singsing756
crisheroes196
Mew2King140
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream161
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6967
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Jankos1213
• Stunt1050
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
13m
Online Event
1h 13m
FEL
6h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.