• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:02
CEST 07:02
KST 14:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8171 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 317 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 14:40 GMT
#941
On April 03 2014 23:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Balla read:

This is a weird opening post. Neither Rayn nor I were really going after each other, besides rayn trying to blow me up.
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 09:24 Balla24 wrote:
##SPLIT ROBIK AND RAYNPELIKONEET UP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT


Then he does RL
Then he posts the person that he randed
Then he posts:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 11:27 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:25 sandroba wrote:
I think we are moving along just fine balla, any reason why you think that's a particulary good idea or did you decide you were going to open up like this before the game?


No reason to take sides, if we have to lynch someone might as well be fair! This way everyone has an equal chance to be lynched! Woo ^_^

(I did not decide I was going to open like this pre-game)


Which, if we're taking into account his pre-game "roll", would fit that style of play


Then this post, which also fits that meta:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 11:36 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:32 sandroba wrote:
Balla why is it interesting or beneficial for a lynch to be fair?


I did not claim this to be the case. Being fair is always nice though, for the people of course. What is interesting is not the fairness of the lynch but the attempts to make the lynch unfair.


Then wagon of justice.

All in all, I would think he was scummy, but taking into account pregame, I would hold off judgement temporarily to see how he plays moving forward

This is a lot of words and apparently a lot of effort to say nothing new.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:41 GMT
#942
I decided to read Hopeless1der's filter because of this post:
On April 03 2014 23:34 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:29 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:29 iamperfection wrote:
Play in the shower.

Good idea.

just never while driving


I originally thought that he was scummy cause he's just wasting time and trolling a lot, but:

On April 03 2014 10:00 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 09:58 iamperfection wrote:
On April 03 2014 09:56 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 09:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
lolwut
Am I the only one who liked Dandel's post?

when you say like, do you mean read him as town or do you mean actually think that what he's saying has substance. Cause Dandelion might be the worst player on TL

You haven't met many players...........

for example...me =\
+ Show Spoiler +


This post reaks of town to me. I guess it's just more towny in my eyes to be self-deprecating.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:41 GMT
#943
VE do you sometimes drive buses?
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 14:41 GMT
#944
Palmar gtfo.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 14:42 GMT
#945
You have exactly 15 minutes to retract your scumread of me Palmar.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:42 GMT
#946
On April 03 2014 23:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Balla read:

This is a weird opening post. Neither Rayn nor I were really going after each other, besides rayn trying to blow me up.
On April 03 2014 09:24 Balla24 wrote:
##SPLIT ROBIK AND RAYNPELIKONEET UP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT


Then he does RL
Then he posts the person that he randed
Then he posts:
On April 03 2014 11:27 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:25 sandroba wrote:
I think we are moving along just fine balla, any reason why you think that's a particulary good idea or did you decide you were going to open up like this before the game?


No reason to take sides, if we have to lynch someone might as well be fair! This way everyone has an equal chance to be lynched! Woo ^_^

(I did not decide I was going to open like this pre-game)


Which, if we're taking into account his pre-game "roll", would fit that style of play


Then this post, which also fits that meta:
On April 03 2014 11:36 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:32 sandroba wrote:
Balla why is it interesting or beneficial for a lynch to be fair?


I did not claim this to be the case. Being fair is always nice though, for the people of course. What is interesting is not the fairness of the lynch but the attempts to make the lynch unfair.


Then wagon of justice.

All in all, I would think he was scummy, but taking into account pregame, I would hold off judgement temporarily to see how he plays moving forward

This is a lot of words and apparently a lot of effort to say nothing new.


Yeah. I read and came to the same conclusion. Would you rather have had me put in effort to read him, after I said I would and then posted nothing instead, so that people wouldn't know where I stand?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2014 14:43 GMT
#947
On April 03 2014 23:23 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways, for the record, I'm not really interested in lynching Balla right this minute. Mostly because everything he's done has fit with his pre-game "roll".

Random lynch = 100% neutral. He rolled true neutral.

I don't think it was constructive and the whole bit was dumb, but I just see it as more of him having fun with his roll than being scum.

Totes okay with waiting until he says more.


Nah i totally disagree with this. What better way to play as scum saying "i said I would do this pregame". I feel like townBalla would have more responsibilty as town than to play like this.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 14:43 GMT
#948
On April 03 2014 23:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Balla read:

This is a weird opening post. Neither Rayn nor I were really going after each other, besides rayn trying to blow me up.
On April 03 2014 09:24 Balla24 wrote:
##SPLIT ROBIK AND RAYNPELIKONEET UP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT


Then he does RL
Then he posts the person that he randed
Then he posts:
On April 03 2014 11:27 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:25 sandroba wrote:
I think we are moving along just fine balla, any reason why you think that's a particulary good idea or did you decide you were going to open up like this before the game?


No reason to take sides, if we have to lynch someone might as well be fair! This way everyone has an equal chance to be lynched! Woo ^_^

(I did not decide I was going to open like this pre-game)


Which, if we're taking into account his pre-game "roll", would fit that style of play


Then this post, which also fits that meta:
On April 03 2014 11:36 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:32 sandroba wrote:
Balla why is it interesting or beneficial for a lynch to be fair?


I did not claim this to be the case. Being fair is always nice though, for the people of course. What is interesting is not the fairness of the lynch but the attempts to make the lynch unfair.


Then wagon of justice.

All in all, I would think he was scummy, but taking into account pregame, I would hold off judgement temporarily to see how he plays moving forward

This is a lot of words and apparently a lot of effort to say nothing new.


Much like his initial few posts.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 14:44 GMT
#949
On April 03 2014 23:42 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Balla read:

This is a weird opening post. Neither Rayn nor I were really going after each other, besides rayn trying to blow me up.
On April 03 2014 09:24 Balla24 wrote:
##SPLIT ROBIK AND RAYNPELIKONEET UP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT


Then he does RL
Then he posts the person that he randed
Then he posts:
On April 03 2014 11:27 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:25 sandroba wrote:
I think we are moving along just fine balla, any reason why you think that's a particulary good idea or did you decide you were going to open up like this before the game?


No reason to take sides, if we have to lynch someone might as well be fair! This way everyone has an equal chance to be lynched! Woo ^_^

(I did not decide I was going to open like this pre-game)


Which, if we're taking into account his pre-game "roll", would fit that style of play


Then this post, which also fits that meta:
On April 03 2014 11:36 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:32 sandroba wrote:
Balla why is it interesting or beneficial for a lynch to be fair?


I did not claim this to be the case. Being fair is always nice though, for the people of course. What is interesting is not the fairness of the lynch but the attempts to make the lynch unfair.


Then wagon of justice.

All in all, I would think he was scummy, but taking into account pregame, I would hold off judgement temporarily to see how he plays moving forward

This is a lot of words and apparently a lot of effort to say nothing new.


Yeah. I read and came to the same conclusion. Would you rather have had me put in effort to read him, after I said I would and then posted nothing instead, so that people wouldn't know where I stand?

That's the thing - I still don't know where you stand. You read his filter, made that post, and still don't have an opinion.

I don't think it makes you scum - but with people thinking you're scum making contentless filler posts looks really bad. I'm concerned for your well-being brah.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:45 GMT
#950
On April 03 2014 23:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
You have exactly 15 minutes to retract your scumread of me Palmar.

Long minutes or short minutes, also what is your relative speed compared to mine?
Computer says mafia
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2014 14:45 GMT
#951
On April 03 2014 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:05 Holyflare wrote:
Defending himself hard instead of finding town/scum. Noted.

The fact that you're allying yourself with the person in the thread being the most disruptive and making the least sense should make you think twice. I don't know what you're doing, Holy.


who is being the most disruptive and making the least sense? i dont think i think it is who you think it is, unless im confused by your grammar
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:46 GMT
#952
On April 03 2014 23:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:42 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Balla read:

This is a weird opening post. Neither Rayn nor I were really going after each other, besides rayn trying to blow me up.
On April 03 2014 09:24 Balla24 wrote:
##SPLIT ROBIK AND RAYNPELIKONEET UP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT


Then he does RL
Then he posts the person that he randed
Then he posts:
On April 03 2014 11:27 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:25 sandroba wrote:
I think we are moving along just fine balla, any reason why you think that's a particulary good idea or did you decide you were going to open up like this before the game?


No reason to take sides, if we have to lynch someone might as well be fair! This way everyone has an equal chance to be lynched! Woo ^_^

(I did not decide I was going to open like this pre-game)


Which, if we're taking into account his pre-game "roll", would fit that style of play


Then this post, which also fits that meta:
On April 03 2014 11:36 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:32 sandroba wrote:
Balla why is it interesting or beneficial for a lynch to be fair?


I did not claim this to be the case. Being fair is always nice though, for the people of course. What is interesting is not the fairness of the lynch but the attempts to make the lynch unfair.


Then wagon of justice.

All in all, I would think he was scummy, but taking into account pregame, I would hold off judgement temporarily to see how he plays moving forward

This is a lot of words and apparently a lot of effort to say nothing new.


Yeah. I read and came to the same conclusion. Would you rather have had me put in effort to read him, after I said I would and then posted nothing instead, so that people wouldn't know where I stand?

That's the thing - I still don't know where you stand. You read his filter, made that post, and still don't have an opinion.

I don't think it makes you scum - but with people thinking you're scum making contentless filler posts looks really bad. I'm concerned for your well-being brah.

Cause I don't have an opinion. If I were to analyze him from just his posts since the game started then I'd think he was scummy. If I take into account the pre-game shit that Palmar fucking created to fucking waste everyone's fucking time and fuck everyone's reads, then I think it's absolutely role neutral and not indicative of anything.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 14:47 GMT
#953
On April 03 2014 23:45 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:05 Holyflare wrote:
Defending himself hard instead of finding town/scum. Noted.

The fact that you're allying yourself with the person in the thread being the most disruptive and making the least sense should make you think twice. I don't know what you're doing, Holy.


who is being the most disruptive and making the least sense? i dont think i think it is who you think it is, unless im confused by your grammar

Fairly obviously Palmar
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2014 14:48 GMT
#954
On April 03 2014 23:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:05 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
JESUS WHATS A GUY GOTTA DO TO GET ON A TOWNIE LIST UP IN THIS BITCH?!?!

Like at first I was like "Meh Palmar thinks I'm scum whatever" when I was catching up but seriously NO ONE thinks I'm town?! What a ripoff. Should we just start voting for me now and get it over with?

Zzzz don't tell me you're going to pull this whole "woe is me" shit again

If woe becomes me again, then I may. That was just a frustration post. Pray I do not make another.

I think you're town babes. Also ignore Palmar, he's being wilfully disruptive and bad; what that means right now I don't know.


it means hes not town

like he said

duh



but i really think robik is being more disruptive by being so porcupiney than palmar is by doing whatever he's doing. palmar is way easier to work with / talk over

idk maybe im not good at skimming
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 14:48 GMT
#955
So then that's my question Robik - are you taking into acccount non-alignment-indicative-pregame shit or not? Because frankly anything anyone said pregame I'm throwing out with regard to reading their alignment because it was all done and said before alignments went out. If anything I'd say his insistence on playing his "character" leans scummier because he doesn't want to attract suspicion by going /against/ what he said pregame (like this guy).
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:49 GMT
#956
On April 03 2014 23:43 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Balla read:

This is a weird opening post. Neither Rayn nor I were really going after each other, besides rayn trying to blow me up.
On April 03 2014 09:24 Balla24 wrote:
##SPLIT ROBIK AND RAYNPELIKONEET UP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT


Then he does RL
Then he posts the person that he randed
Then he posts:
On April 03 2014 11:27 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:25 sandroba wrote:
I think we are moving along just fine balla, any reason why you think that's a particulary good idea or did you decide you were going to open up like this before the game?


No reason to take sides, if we have to lynch someone might as well be fair! This way everyone has an equal chance to be lynched! Woo ^_^

(I did not decide I was going to open like this pre-game)


Which, if we're taking into account his pre-game "roll", would fit that style of play


Then this post, which also fits that meta:
On April 03 2014 11:36 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:32 sandroba wrote:
Balla why is it interesting or beneficial for a lynch to be fair?


I did not claim this to be the case. Being fair is always nice though, for the people of course. What is interesting is not the fairness of the lynch but the attempts to make the lynch unfair.


Then wagon of justice.

All in all, I would think he was scummy, but taking into account pregame, I would hold off judgement temporarily to see how he plays moving forward

This is a lot of words and apparently a lot of effort to say nothing new.


Much like his initial few posts.


Still in the corner cutting myself. Haven't stopped since you last insulted me in World Heavyweight when I called out both mafia on d1 while you wasted your time tunneling on town!rayn.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 14:50 GMT
#957
On April 03 2014 23:49 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:43 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Balla read:

This is a weird opening post. Neither Rayn nor I were really going after each other, besides rayn trying to blow me up.
On April 03 2014 09:24 Balla24 wrote:
##SPLIT ROBIK AND RAYNPELIKONEET UP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT


Then he does RL
Then he posts the person that he randed
Then he posts:
On April 03 2014 11:27 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:25 sandroba wrote:
I think we are moving along just fine balla, any reason why you think that's a particulary good idea or did you decide you were going to open up like this before the game?


No reason to take sides, if we have to lynch someone might as well be fair! This way everyone has an equal chance to be lynched! Woo ^_^

(I did not decide I was going to open like this pre-game)


Which, if we're taking into account his pre-game "roll", would fit that style of play


Then this post, which also fits that meta:
On April 03 2014 11:36 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:32 sandroba wrote:
Balla why is it interesting or beneficial for a lynch to be fair?


I did not claim this to be the case. Being fair is always nice though, for the people of course. What is interesting is not the fairness of the lynch but the attempts to make the lynch unfair.


Then wagon of justice.

All in all, I would think he was scummy, but taking into account pregame, I would hold off judgement temporarily to see how he plays moving forward

This is a lot of words and apparently a lot of effort to say nothing new.


Much like his initial few posts.


Still in the corner cutting myself. Haven't stopped since you last insulted me in World Heavyweight when I called out both mafia on d1 while you wasted your time tunneling on town!rayn.


Had my vote on scum both times bro.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:51 GMT
#958
On April 03 2014 23:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
So then that's my question Robik - are you taking into acccount non-alignment-indicative-pregame shit or not? Because frankly anything anyone said pregame I'm throwing out with regard to reading their alignment because it was all done and said before alignments went out. If anything I'd say his insistence on playing his "character" leans scummier because he doesn't want to attract suspicion by going /against/ what he said pregame (like this guy).

I don't know. I haven't thought about it and didn't think about it at all until that dude just brought it up
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2014 14:51 GMT
#959
On April 03 2014 23:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Plammer totes scummy too, all he has done today, his selfproclaimed best day, is intentionally piss of robik, tunnel him under the guise of hes mad therefore scum and throw some soft suspicion onto marv that isnt well substantiated at all


i was gonna post the picture of haruhi from encyclopedia dramatica where it says "WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW" and say "replace god with "DAY ONE" and add PALMAR at the end" but encyclopedia dramatica is down apparently.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:52 GMT
#960
On April 03 2014 23:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:49 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:43 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:35 IAmRobik wrote:
Balla read:

This is a weird opening post. Neither Rayn nor I were really going after each other, besides rayn trying to blow me up.
On April 03 2014 09:24 Balla24 wrote:
##SPLIT ROBIK AND RAYNPELIKONEET UP BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT


Then he does RL
Then he posts the person that he randed
Then he posts:
On April 03 2014 11:27 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:25 sandroba wrote:
I think we are moving along just fine balla, any reason why you think that's a particulary good idea or did you decide you were going to open up like this before the game?


No reason to take sides, if we have to lynch someone might as well be fair! This way everyone has an equal chance to be lynched! Woo ^_^

(I did not decide I was going to open like this pre-game)


Which, if we're taking into account his pre-game "roll", would fit that style of play


Then this post, which also fits that meta:
On April 03 2014 11:36 Balla24 wrote:
On April 03 2014 11:32 sandroba wrote:
Balla why is it interesting or beneficial for a lynch to be fair?


I did not claim this to be the case. Being fair is always nice though, for the people of course. What is interesting is not the fairness of the lynch but the attempts to make the lynch unfair.


Then wagon of justice.

All in all, I would think he was scummy, but taking into account pregame, I would hold off judgement temporarily to see how he plays moving forward

This is a lot of words and apparently a lot of effort to say nothing new.


Much like his initial few posts.


Still in the corner cutting myself. Haven't stopped since you last insulted me in World Heavyweight when I called out both mafia on d1 while you wasted your time tunneling on town!rayn.


Had my vote on scum both times bro.

yeah..you sure did...after marv grabbed your leash and dragged you to water.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 598
Hyuk 440
Leta 71
NaDa 36
TT1 18
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Other Games
summit1g9795
WinterStarcraft456
Mew2King90
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream138
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2189
League of Legends
• Rush1321
• Lourlo1093
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 58m
INu's Battles
6h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 58m
Replay Cast
17h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.