• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8434 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 317 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:07 GMT
#881
On April 03 2014 23:06 Palmar wrote:
Well you are scummy

Well then you need to change your opinion of what scummy is, cause I'm not scummy and I'm not scum.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:07 GMT
#882
Also because I'm nice, you don't have to be a dick to play mafia robik. that's not a style choice really. Your scumhunting style is fine, impressive even, your attitude could improve.

But this game you're unfortunately mafia.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 14:08 GMT
#883
On April 03 2014 23:05 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
JESUS WHATS A GUY GOTTA DO TO GET ON A TOWNIE LIST UP IN THIS BITCH?!?!

Like at first I was like "Meh Palmar thinks I'm scum whatever" when I was catching up but seriously NO ONE thinks I'm town?! What a ripoff. Should we just start voting for me now and get it over with?

Zzzz don't tell me you're going to pull this whole "woe is me" shit again

If woe becomes me again, then I may. That was just a frustration post. Pray I do not make another.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:09 GMT
#884
On April 03 2014 23:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:05 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
JESUS WHATS A GUY GOTTA DO TO GET ON A TOWNIE LIST UP IN THIS BITCH?!?!

Like at first I was like "Meh Palmar thinks I'm scum whatever" when I was catching up but seriously NO ONE thinks I'm town?! What a ripoff. Should we just start voting for me now and get it over with?

Zzzz don't tell me you're going to pull this whole "woe is me" shit again

If woe becomes me again, then I may. That was just a frustration post. Pray I do not make another.

faked rage noted.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 14:10 GMT
#885
On April 03 2014 23:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:05 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
JESUS WHATS A GUY GOTTA DO TO GET ON A TOWNIE LIST UP IN THIS BITCH?!?!

Like at first I was like "Meh Palmar thinks I'm scum whatever" when I was catching up but seriously NO ONE thinks I'm town?! What a ripoff. Should we just start voting for me now and get it over with?

Zzzz don't tell me you're going to pull this whole "woe is me" shit again

If woe becomes me again, then I may. That was just a frustration post. Pray I do not make another.

I think you're town babes. Also ignore Palmar, he's being wilfully disruptive and bad; what that means right now I don't know.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
April 03 2014 14:10 GMT
#886
Meh Robik is basically antagonizing every player in the game and basically asking to be lynched. That is not a winning scum strat he is probably town. We aren't lynching him.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 14:11 GMT
#887
On April 03 2014 23:10 iamperfection wrote:
Meh Robik is basically antagonizing every player in the game and basically asking to be lynched. That is not a winning scum strat he is probably town. We aren't lynching him.

Have a gold star, Sherlock
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 14:11 GMT
#888
Like I tried to give him some breathing room but LSB has still given me no reason to keep him around. Can some of the people ignoring my posts look at LSB and tell me with a straight face that we should not lynch him?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 03 2014 14:11 GMT
#889
On April 03 2014 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:05 Holyflare wrote:
Defending himself hard instead of finding town/scum. Noted.

The fact that you're allying yourself with the person in the thread being the most disruptive and making the least sense should make you think twice. I don't know what you're doing, Holy.


The fact that you think it's weird that i open in a trollish nature in a game to antagonise a player is weird marv. Why are you so weird?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2014 14:11 GMT
#890
Lets lynch balla!
syllo, why are you spending so much time coaching/buddying robik?
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 03 2014 14:11 GMT
#891
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

Hey syllo. Robik is driven by emotion. You could even say you can take his posts and write "by: raynpelikoneet" below them. People who know his play and try to distract him with bullshit -> make him go emo and insane should be suspicious.

Which leads me to what are you doing Plammer? How does what you are doing help?
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:12 GMT
#892
On April 03 2014 23:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:05 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
JESUS WHATS A GUY GOTTA DO TO GET ON A TOWNIE LIST UP IN THIS BITCH?!?!

Like at first I was like "Meh Palmar thinks I'm scum whatever" when I was catching up but seriously NO ONE thinks I'm town?! What a ripoff. Should we just start voting for me now and get it over with?

Zzzz don't tell me you're going to pull this whole "woe is me" shit again

If woe becomes me again, then I may. That was just a frustration post. Pray I do not make another.

I think you're town babes. Also ignore Palmar, he's being wilfully disruptive and bad; what that means right now I don't know.

dismissing your accusers, noted.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 14:12 GMT
#893
On April 03 2014 23:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:05 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
JESUS WHATS A GUY GOTTA DO TO GET ON A TOWNIE LIST UP IN THIS BITCH?!?!

Like at first I was like "Meh Palmar thinks I'm scum whatever" when I was catching up but seriously NO ONE thinks I'm town?! What a ripoff. Should we just start voting for me now and get it over with?

Zzzz don't tell me you're going to pull this whole "woe is me" shit again

If woe becomes me again, then I may. That was just a frustration post. Pray I do not make another.

I think you're town babes. Also ignore Palmar, he's being wilfully disruptive and bad; what that means right now I don't know.

It doesn't mean anything unfortunately. But he knows how much longer he gets to play like this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 14:12 GMT
#894
On April 03 2014 23:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I tried to give him some breathing room but LSB has still given me no reason to keep him around. Can some of the people ignoring my posts look at LSB and tell me with a straight face that we should not lynch him?

LSB always looks terrible. Two things to note:
1) his conversation in the TL Power Rank thread about looking scummy on purpose (yes I know it's stupid, but he said it and believed it)
2) he looked like shite in PYP: Fisticuffs because he talked about irrelevant shit + was wrong also, yet he was town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 14:12 GMT
#895
On April 03 2014 23:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

Hey syllo. Robik is driven by emotion. You could even say you can take his posts and write "by: raynpelikoneet" below them. People who know his play and try to distract him with bullshit -> make him go emo and insane should be suspicious.

Which leads me to what are you doing Plammer? How does what you are doing help?

I am doing many things. Some of them you understand, some of them you don't. I fear most of them you don't.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
April 03 2014 14:13 GMT
#896
On April 03 2014 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:10 iamperfection wrote:
Meh Robik is basically antagonizing every player in the game and basically asking to be lynched. That is not a winning scum strat he is probably town. We aren't lynching him.

Have a gold star, Sherlock

DO NOT TALK DOWN TO ME
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 14:13 GMT
#897
On April 03 2014 23:11 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:07 marvellosity wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:05 Holyflare wrote:
Defending himself hard instead of finding town/scum. Noted.

The fact that you're allying yourself with the person in the thread being the most disruptive and making the least sense should make you think twice. I don't know what you're doing, Holy.


The fact that you think it's weird that i open in a trollish nature in a game to antagonise a player is weird marv. Why are you so weird?

I'm not weird, I'm trying to stamp out your shit because I think you'll listen to me whereas Palmar will not. There's enough trolly crap in this game without needing you (someone actually vaguely capable) to join in also.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 14:14 GMT
#898
On April 03 2014 23:13 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
On April 03 2014 23:10 iamperfection wrote:
Meh Robik is basically antagonizing every player in the game and basically asking to be lynched. That is not a winning scum strat he is probably town. We aren't lynching him.

Have a gold star, Sherlock

DO NOT TALK DOWN TO ME

<3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 14:14 GMT
#899
On April 03 2014 23:07 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:59 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.

You are clearly smart so you know mafia is a game of incomplete information and thus townie attempting to lynch a townie is unavoidable. So why are you saying something like this? It looks off to me; something a carleess mafia is more likely to say than a smart townie.

As for the rest, the best way to win as either alignment is by making friends, even if just for the duration of the game.

That's all fine and dandy from your POV, but like -- I don't play that way. So you won't find me sucking up to people and trying to befriend them during the game. I'm gonna be aggressive. I'm gonna take weird fucking stances that no one is going to understand and I'm going to tell you what I'm thinking when I'm thinking it.

As for the first part of what you're saying -- I know mislynches happen, but fuck that. I never wanna mislynch and I never wanna be mislynched.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2014 14:14 GMT
#900
Plammer totes scummy too, all he has done today, his selfproclaimed best day, is intentionally piss of robik, tunnel him under the guise of hes mad therefore scum and throw some soft suspicion onto marv that isnt well substantiated at all
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
IndyStarCraft 136
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26115
Shuttle 1265
Hyuk 731
Mini 466
firebathero 193
hero 70
Sexy 70
Killer 45
Mong 44
Hyun 43
[ Show more ]
Trap 39
PianO 35
Liquid`Ret 33
ggaemo 30
ToSsGirL 26
zelot 16
Rock 14
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9139
qojqva1717
Dendi989
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1395
crisheroes1234
Liquid`Hasu674
Other Games
singsing1876
FrodaN1745
fl0m1627
Beastyqt671
Mlord458
Hui .246
Liquid`VortiX180
Livibee155
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King58
Trikslyr39
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8302
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
INu's Battles
19h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.