• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8008 users

Catastrophe Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 317 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 13:14 GMT
#841
I hate that Palmar is town this game.
Rayn also town
Marv prolly scum

Anyone who this I'm mafia is braindead.
Heading to work now.
Will post as much as I can there, but we have "important people" coming in for meetings, so I might not be around as much as I'd like.
Ummmm, what else. Oh right. If I'm alive tonight, I'm going to be using my night action on Joey (it's nothing bad). I suggest no one target Joey or myself. It might turn out poorly for you.

BYE! <3 fuck the haters
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 13:15 GMT
#842
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.
Rayn also town
Marv prolly scum

Anyone who this I'm mafia is braindead.
Heading to work now.
Will post as much as I can there, but we have "important people" coming in for meetings, so I might not be around as much as I'd like.
Ummmm, what else. Oh right. If I'm alive tonight, I'm going to be using my night action on Joey (it's nothing bad). I suggest no one target Joey or myself. It might turn out poorly for you.

BYE! <3 fuck the haters

Wow, that's what I get for being reasonable with you. Jeez.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 13:16 GMT
#843
Townies who are also good at this game:

snb
hf
palmar
iamp
wos
scraps

Jesters:

rayn

Scum:

marv
ve
robik
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2014 13:16 GMT
#844
On April 03 2014 22:16 Palmar wrote:
Townies who are also good at this game:

snb
hf
palmar
iamp
wos
scraps

Jesters:

rayn

Scum:

marv
ve
robik

Robik - bussing like a mofo.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 13:17 GMT
#845
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
April 03 2014 13:17 GMT
#846
Palmar what you think of balla
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 13:17 GMT
#847
On April 03 2014 22:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.
Rayn also town
Marv prolly scum

Anyone who this I'm mafia is braindead.
Heading to work now.
Will post as much as I can there, but we have "important people" coming in for meetings, so I might not be around as much as I'd like.
Ummmm, what else. Oh right. If I'm alive tonight, I'm going to be using my night action on Joey (it's nothing bad). I suggest no one target Joey or myself. It might turn out poorly for you.

BYE! <3 fuck the haters

Wow, that's what I get for being reasonable with you. Jeez.

you back handed defended me and I thought it was weird
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 13:17 GMT
#848
On April 03 2014 22:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:16 Palmar wrote:
Townies who are also good at this game:

snb
hf
palmar
iamp
wos
scraps

Jesters:

rayn

Scum:

marv
ve
robik

Robik - bussing like a mofo.

distancing, he gonna get lynched now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 13:18 GMT
#849
On April 03 2014 22:17 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar what you think of balla

His posts are in a dimension I am unable to access (aka pages that exist before I started playing).
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 13:19 GMT
#850
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
April 03 2014 13:22 GMT
#851
On April 03 2014 22:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:17 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar what you think of balla

His posts are in a dimension I am unable to access (aka pages that exist before I started playing).

......... the world does not revolve around palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2014 13:25 GMT
#852
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Aren't you doing the same thing to me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
April 03 2014 13:26 GMT
#853
On April 03 2014 14:23 austinmcc wrote:
Hello, friends! I believe you'll find that I am currently Quetzacoatl, Bird God of Lightning and Other Things I Decide to be God Over. You can find my credentials elsewhere.

yamato's bit on rayn not making townreads 5 minutes in reads like yamato town, silly thing to say if scum, and not in a good-silly way. Carefree comment, nonsense read based on nonsense reads, town. Especially since rayn thinks/thought that yamato might be mafia for being serious, yamato super town.

keirathi hello! + Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 10:11 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 10:09 iamperfection wrote:
On April 03 2014 10:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp i don't really think townreading people because of their reaction to obvious joke post was as easy comment is legit.

Uh ok. I use it a ton and I don't really get burned by it. Not really worried about it anyway as Yamato is super easy to read. But lets not try and give iamp advice he kind of knows what he is doing.

But do you know how to bake a pretty cake?
I believe it's a piece of cake, if the way is hazy. I was once told that I had to "do the cooking by the book" and also ordered to "break it down bitch ... drop dat ass down low then pick that muthafucka up"


gumshoe remarkably overzealous.

everything else when skimmed does nothing for me or my pee-pee.

Did you intend to imply that gumshoe being overzealous is alignment indicative and if so, does it make town or mafia?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 13:29 GMT
#854
On April 03 2014 22:22 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:18 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar what you think of balla

His posts are in a dimension I am unable to access (aka pages that exist before I started playing).

......... the world does not revolve around palmar

Not yet.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 13:30 GMT
#855
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.
Computer says mafia
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
April 03 2014 13:32 GMT
#856
Robik your strategy of insulting players who have a mafia read on you is not helpful regardless of your alignment. From what I saw from you in another game, it's a waste of promising talent if this is going to be your approach from now on.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2014 13:35 GMT
#857
On April 03 2014 22:32 syllogism wrote:
Robik your strategy of insulting players who have a mafia read on you is not helpful regardless of your alignment. From what I saw from you in another game, it's a waste of promising talent if this is going to be your approach from now on.

i agree, bush league
Computer says mafia
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 13:55 GMT
#858
On April 03 2014 22:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Aren't you doing the same thing to me?

We'll see as the day develops. As far as I remember from Heavyweight Champ, you didn't do any attacking/defending for the first 24+hrs. This game you've trolled a bit to start but then you made the weird comment about how you get more angry as town than as mafia when people call you mafia for shit reasons. It seemed to imply that you wanted to call me town for it, but you didn't actually go so far as to do that, and that's what I felt was scummy
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 03 2014 13:57 GMT
#859
Palmar you have exactly one hour to retract your scumread of me. Starting now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
April 03 2014 13:59 GMT
#860
On April 03 2014 22:30 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 22:19 IAmRobik wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:17 Palmar wrote:
On April 03 2014 22:14 IAmRobik wrote:
I hate that Palmar is town this game.


I learned new term in awful foreign land. ROBIK IS TMI-ING PRETTY HARD NOW.

Although I can't verify, not sure i'm town.

TMI = too much info?

Did I TMI when I called you out as mafia instantly? You still give me 0 fucking credit. Fucking pathetic

Initially, you think I'm weak. So you call me mafia.

Then you realize, I am strong. You must try to win my favor.

I am sorry Robik, I don't believe in violence. But we must investigate. Investigation shall be performed using a rope and a tree. I hope this does not come between us.

I mean. If you are town then you're trying to lynch another town, so that's playing against your win-con. I know mine says something along the lines of I win with town.

I don't need to win anyone's favor. I'm not here to make friends. I'm not here to make anyone feel good about themselves. I'm here because I like competition and because I want to win. I am town, thus I'm trying to solve the game. I don't think you're a strong player. I was told by Mattchew that you're good, but I didn't see any good town play from you in Foundations and I was able to determine that you were mafia based off of one measly sentence in Heavyweight Champ.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 317 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 221
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 29
CosmosSc2 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22413
Shuttle 688
Hyuk 138
White-Ra 126
Dewaltoss 104
firebathero 73
Trap 47
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Rock 17
[ Show more ]
Bale 15
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc9885
qojqva1482
Counter-Strike
fl0m1539
Fnx 828
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2872
crisheroes1234
Khaldor1216
Liquid`Hasu524
Other Games
summit1g4441
FrodaN1582
Beastyqt513
XBOCT272
C9.Mang0185
ArmadaUGS150
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH337
• StrangeGG 67
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 59m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 59m
Online Event
15h 59m
FEL
20h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.