• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8130 users

Doctor Who Mafia 2 - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 144 Next
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 05:26 GMT
#2221
I think everyone wants kita to be checked. I certainly do. I am kind of surprised the item went to kush but that's the breaks.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 05:28 GMT
#2222
On April 05 2014 13:49 Vivax wrote:
Amiko, maybe scum has the ability to withhold KP 1 night and have 1 extra the next one.

Or they convert on odd nights and 2 kp on even, Toad's role had similar mechanics.


This is possible, I feel like the second one makes a little more sense to me (because I think mafia would want to use KP n1).
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 09:23 GMT
#2223
ok so i just read kita. d1 is really townie but then his activity falls off a lot. I wasn't really thinking about scum that could have been converted but yeah both kita and tehpoof look like possible conversions.
I'm checking kita.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 05 2014 09:28 GMT
#2224
Come on kush, there must be more than just activity if he's mafia.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 09:37 GMT
#2225
he says townie shit d1. he doesn't say townie shit for the rest of the game.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 09:38 GMT
#2226
i already sent the pm to check him.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 09:45 GMT
#2227
cause rayn had a power role directly relating to conversions. So does kita probably since he mentioned conversions d1. So it's very likely that there have already been conversions.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 09:50 GMT
#2228
On April 04 2014 00:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2014 07:45 Vivax wrote:
The thing about Slam is that we don't know what kind of 3p there is in the game, being a closed setup he should be lynched at some point anyway, but not necessarily today, where we should rather lynch mafia. I don't like Rayn going for the "easy" lynch so quickly and calling it a day


Show nested quote +
On April 01 2014 05:52 Vivax wrote:
thrawn and kita vote slam and postpone any possible scum lynches we can't be sure of at this stage. It's good play to buy time lynching a wildcard


The biggest problem that I have with Vivax is his inconsistency between post 1 and 2. In the first post, he goes after Rayn for the easy slam lynch stating that slam should be dealt with at some point in the future, while trying to lynch mafia instead. I agree with that point and think it's generally good policy. Mid way through the day, he suggests that Slam could be a traitor and that he was willing to support a slam lynch, not necessarily because slam was mafia, but because it was a possibility that he was mafia. By the end of the day, Vivax wants to lynch slam to postpone a rayn lynch for another day.

Here is what I find scummy. I would expect a townie to follow this path of logic:

1) We should lynch mafia, rather than slam day one
2) Slam needs to be killed at some point to remove doubt, but lets see if I can find a likely mafia instead
3) rayn isn't the best lynch today, but player X is and this is why

This is Vivax's path:
1) We should lynch mafia, rather than slam day one
2) Slam needs to be killed at some point to remove doubt
3) rayn isn't the best lynch today, so I guess we have no choice but to lynch slam

I don't have a huge issue with Vivax wanting to not lynch rayn, but I do have an issue with the fact that he don't attempt to pursue a player that he thinks is scum. He says that he is working on things one by one, but in the end nothing comes of it. Sure, he questions thinks he finds suspicious and asks for opinions, but there is no follow up or statements attempting to convince others to lynch a certain player, rather than the settle vote at the end, which is what he was criticizing to begin with.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 04:26 Vivax wrote:
Also give opinions on how you wanna use the nuke plz. You should really fire it on kaslam.


If Vivax argues that he was completely stumped on day one, had absolutely no mafia reads, and wanted more time to find a mafia player, I really don't like his nuke preference. He criticizes rayn for going for the easy target and calling it a day, while deciding not to suggest that the nuke be fired at a scum suspect on day two. He essentially settles two cycles in a row without indicating that he actually has a strong mafia read on slam, aside from cult speculation, which is more of a guess at a possibility than anything.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 08:14 Vivax wrote:
On April 03 2014 08:08 Djodref wrote:
On April 03 2014 08:02 Vivax wrote:
This isn't even about you defending thrawn cause you actually can claim you aren't since you simply have shown why you disagree with Toad's case. But the point of it is that in all of this I don't see how you come to the conclusion that Toad could be scum.


What about my arguments then ?
Hopeless has been Toad's scumread but...
Toad didn't push Hopeless lynch D1. Toad forgot about Hopeless since rayn's lynch. Toad is barely playing.


Toad doesn't have a vote.

Or maybe kush stole his vote.


Stuff like this doesn't really seem like a mindset that he is thinking about things from a town perspective. Like toad claims to have a vote, kush claims to have two votes, so for kush to steal toad's vote, that would mean both toad and kush are lying/buddies, which doesn't even make sense.

His argument with hope today does seem like it makes a hope/vivax pair unlikely, which makes me worried about who else I'm overlooking. I do want to evaluate hope a bit more in depth before deciding between the two/others, but right now I'm leaning mafia.


this is his only scumhunting post after d1. long but scummy. it's not good that all his effort is concentrated in one place. also not good that he wants to lynch vivax for reasons that boil down to pretty much "i dont really like his choice of nuke".

even though I thought vivax gave an excellent reason to lynch alakaslam.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 09:50 GMT
#2229
**nuke alakaslam
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 05 2014 11:09 GMT
#2230
Vote Count

kushm4sta (1) - thrawn2112

Not Voting (7) - lots of people


Currently kushm4sta is set to be lynched!


The lynch will happen in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 05 2014 13:29 GMT
#2231
Kush you get a result yet?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 05 2014 13:45 GMT
#2232
Ticking in a kush townread for the future. If kita poofter and thrawn and maybe hopeless aren't the scum already we should be able to find the remaining ones by PoE. But I think those should be about it.

On April 05 2014 18:28 Vivax wrote:
Come on kush, there must be more than just activity if he's mafia.


On April 05 2014 18:37 kushm4sta wrote:
he says townie shit d1. he doesn't say townie shit for the rest of the game.


This reply gives me townie vibes cause it's surprisingly unsophisticated. Currently assuming that kita is mafia I think kush bussing would stretch out his posts more to talk about lynching his scumbuddy, for the credz and stuff and also cause he's under some pressure.

My only fear is that kita comes back town cause of a godfather type of role. Too many of my scumspects asked for him to be checked for my taste.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2014 14:39 GMT
#2233
Under no circumstances should I be dt checked. We have an inventor and we use a nuke to kill a survivor and a dt check to check the most obvious town role in the game? I do apologize for my absence, but there is no logical reason that I'm suddenly at the top of everyone's mafia reads, aside from being wrong once on rayn. Going to reread and I'll suggest my preference for the check and scum suspects.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2014 14:41 GMT
#2234
Oh I've been checked already? -_-

Sigh...
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 14:58 GMT
#2235
On April 05 2014 23:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Oh I've been checked already? -_-

Sigh...


dat scumclaim?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2014 15:07 GMT
#2236
On April 05 2014 23:58 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 23:41 kitaman27 wrote:
Oh I've been checked already? -_-

Sigh...


dat scumclaim?


Nope, dat waste of a check.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2014 15:09 GMT
#2237
Dead
Toadesstern - Untargetable/No voter
raynpelikoneet - Shrink
JarJarDrinks - Detective
gumshoe - Medic
Alakaslam - Survivor
Djodref - Inventor

Alive
kitaman27 - The Doctor (?????)
austinmcc - Roleblocker
Hopeless1der - Rose Watcher
kushm4sta - Double voter/Day Vig
Vivax - Jailkeeper
Amiko - Nuker
thrawn2112 - Vanilla
Tehpoofter - Vanilla

Based on the shrink, we know that there is likely a role that performs their conversions at night:
"Each night you may to chose to protect someone by PMing that person’s name to all the hosts, and that person will be unable to be converted to an alignment different than his current alignment."

We can try to use this role list to attempt to identify who does not have a confirmable night action. My first feeling is that it is really strange to have 12 players with roles and 2 vanillas. Either they are lying or likely have a role that evolves like amiko is claiming?

There are two main observations I have about the list.
1) In a setup where there is a detective, watcher, medic, jailkeeper, inventor, shrink and my role, it would be pretty crazy to think that they wouldn't have a roleblocker on their team. That either implicates austin, vivax, or the vanillas. austin was town checked on night one, which leaves vivax and the vanillas.
2) The setup is over-saturated with protective roles. Medic, jailkeeper, toads self protect, (possible austin kp roleblock, did you ask if that works?)

My gut tells me that mafia have a roleblocker in the form of a jailkeeper.

On April 05 2014 22:45 Vivax wrote:
My only fear is that kita comes back town cause of a godfather type of role. Too many of my scumspects asked for him to be checked for my taste.


This has to be the scummiest post in the game. He doesn't want his number one scum read checked because I might be godfather? He clearly doesn't want his options limited here and would much rather just lynch me without a check.

The other thing I'm wondering about is if hopeless's power is a mafia role meant to try to figure out who was the target of the cop checks. If claims started coming out, they would be eventually able to figure things out and plan their shots or busses accordingly.

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't think hope and vivax are mafia, but I need to take another look at a few things.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 15:48 GMT
#2238
that's not a good sign
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 15:56 GMT
#2239
wait i was assuming it was instant but maybe it's not
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 05 2014 16:05 GMT
#2240
What happens in PM land is between the hosts and the person we are PMing.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 144 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 31
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g8089
ceh9636
Happy455
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 11m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.