• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

Doctor Who Mafia 2 - Page 113

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 144 Next
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 16:28 GMT
#2241
@kitaman27 I think we all feel it is likely there is a Dr. Who in the game. But, we don't know if you are friendly or not.

I am a little puzzled by your last post.
You think mafia have a jailkeeper. You think Vivax is jailkeeper. You think Vivax has said the scummiest thing the whole game. But, you don't think mafia is Vivax.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 16:32 GMT
#2242
On April 06 2014 01:28 Amiko wrote:
@kitaman27 I think we all feel it is likely there is a Dr. Who in the game. But, we don't know if you are friendly or not.

I am a little puzzled by your last post.
You think mafia have a jailkeeper. You think Vivax is jailkeeper. You think Vivax has said the scummiest thing the whole game. But, you don't think mafia is Vivax.


And, you also think the mafia is between vivax/thrawn/poofter

+ Show Spoiler +

In a setup where there is a detective, watcher, medic, jailkeeper, inventor, shrink and my role, it would be pretty crazy to think that they wouldn't have a roleblocker on their team. That either implicates austin, vivax, or the vanillas. austin was town checked on night one, which leaves vivax and the vanillas.


And, you pushed for a vivax d2

I feel like your post should be renewed conviction Vivax is scum. Why isn't it?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 05 2014 16:37 GMT
#2243
On April 06 2014 01:32 Amiko wrote:
I feel like your post should be renewed conviction Vivax is scum. Why isn't it?


Huh? I do think so.

On April 06 2014 00:09 kitaman27 wrote:
Like I mentioned earlier, I don't think hope and vivax are mafia, but I need to take another look at a few things.


This says hope AND vivax (as in scum buddies)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 17:03 GMT
#2244
That makes more sense.
Where did you mention that earlier?

Does a mafia jailkeeper roleblock + kill?
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 17:07 GMT
#2245
I will be in thread for about an hour, kush if you are around let me know if your check is instant or not. If it's not instant I want to pick who to nuke earlier since I'll only be able to read/write on phone later in the day
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 17:08 GMT
#2246
(If it's instant I'm still stuck with the phone but it's worth it)

I could hold the nuke to entice scum to convert me ~
I won't though ;_;
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 17:12 GMT
#2247
Thoughts on Nuke Targets
> If the scumcheck isn't instant, I do not feel it makes sense to nuke kushm4sta because it would deny town the result of his check on kita.
> If the scumcheck isn't instant, I do not feel it makes sense to nuke kita because kush will provide a check on him which is some information, even if it may be a lie.
> I feel pretty good about austin as town, his play feels townie, his comments feel townie, and Vivax has claimed to have protected/roleblocked him both nights making it less likely he delivered KP or was converted.

-
I feel somewhat good about Vivax. If I jailed austin n1 and there was no kill, I think I also would have jailed austin n2. There's no guarantee he is actually a jailer, but his actions do feel consistent at least. He's currently low on my nuke list.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 05 2014 17:18 GMT
#2248
Kush, you definitely need to provide a little more insight on this check.

I don't particularly see why a check would wait until the end of cycle, and I certainly don't see why, if the check is at end-of-cycle, you wouldn't...mention that.
Fe fi fo fum.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 17:19 GMT
#2249
So based on the above post I'm between tehpoofter, thrawn2112, hopeless1der

--

My d1 I think I discussed kita, rayn, and hopeless the most. N1 I also discussed hopeless some more and did a reread on him here (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/445571-doctor-who-mafia-2?page=54#1061).
So, if someone wanted to kill/convert me n1, it could have been based on my doubt of kita or my scumfeels on hopeless1der.

I think tehpoofter's play has changed somewhat, but I could attribute that partially to the other game or just general change in the pace of the game.

I think I would prefer tehpoofter or hopeless to thrawn, but I am not sold yet.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 05 2014 17:20 GMT
#2250
nm I see that you apparently thought it was. But we could use an update over here.

And either way, you've written a little on kita D1 --> other days. What about thrawn, hopeless, vivax, my mother (just kidding, Bird Gods are born from the aether), and whatever else is interesting?
Fe fi fo fum.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 17:25 GMT
#2251
BTW Austin, I was hoping that "bird god" was popcorning your role as bodyguard but I didn't give it too much thought. :D
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 05 2014 17:37 GMT
#2252
No. Real Bird. Real God.

Bird God, suckas.

#cawcaw
Fe fi fo fum.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 17:37 GMT
#2253
i assumed its instant because of how its written and it is.

check is town.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 05 2014 17:41 GMT
#2254
kush if you assume the check is correct, where are you looking for like...2-3 mafia?

If you assume it's false, kita + what?
Fe fi fo fum.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2014 18:11 GMT
#2255
amiko +thrawn + tehpoofter recruited
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 18:12 GMT
#2256
sorry.amiko +thrawn + tehpoofter recruited
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 18:13 GMT
#2257
not ashamed to admit i haven't read their filters. Hard to motivate yoruself in a game where all your reads have been shit. That is pure PoE.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 18:38 GMT
#2258
I'm heading out in a little bit.

Kush is your preference that I target thrawn or tehpoofter? Could you try to explain to me why you would pick thrawn over tehpoofter, or try to explain why you feel like hopeless is less likely to be a target?

@All
Please weigh in on nuke choices. I'd like top two players.
I'll ensure I get the nuke launch in, and now that I look at the countdown again I'm sure I'll be back with some time to talk before nuking.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 05 2014 19:07 GMT
#2259
yeah nvm replace amiko with hopeless
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
April 05 2014 19:08 GMT
#2260
On April 06 2014 04:07 Coagulation wrote:
yeah nvm replace amiko with hopeless

OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 144 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1525
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 420
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC187
ZombieGrub101
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1525
RotterdaM 969
IndyStarCraft 198
SteadfastSC 187
MaxPax 182
RuFF_SC2 154
ZombieGrub101
UpATreeSC 67
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2690
Shuttle 522
Dewaltoss 122
910 69
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m4027
pashabiceps1219
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu619
Other Games
Grubby4997
summit1g1498
Beastyqt801
shahzam439
mouzStarbuck400
ToD205
C9.Mang0147
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 16
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade228
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.