• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9132 users

Doctor Who Mafia 2 - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 144 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 05 2014 03:29 GMT
#2181
You don't have to look at his filter, you only have to look at what I said. That huge post where he mentions multiple people but then only pushes rayn and seemingly doesn't care about them.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 05 2014 03:30 GMT
#2182
Okay, then should we be scumometer-ing Kita? Poofter? Should kush use it on himself and promise not to lie about results?
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 05 2014 03:34 GMT
#2183
On April 05 2014 12:29 Vivax wrote:
You don't have to look at his filter, you only have to look at what I said. That huge post where he mentions multiple people but then only pushes rayn and seemingly doesn't care about them.


OK, I just looked at it and the amount of time that elapsed between that post and the post where he starts pushing to lynch rayn was just about 30 hours. I think 30 hours is.. plenty of time for someone's reads to change.

So no, I don't think what you're pointing out is scummy.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 05 2014 03:35 GMT
#2184
Yayayayaya this is a super quick question let's at least talk about this.

We have a thing. A townie made the thing. It is supposed to help us find scum.

Should we use it? (this is an easy one)
Should we use it on Poofter?
Should we use it on Kita?
On someone else?

Rawr! It's a thing and we have it and it's hopefully good!
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 05 2014 03:37 GMT
#2185
On April 05 2014 12:30 austinmcc wrote:
Okay, then should we be scumometer-ing Kita? Poofter? Should kush use it on himself and promise not to lie about results?


I already gave an answer to this. I think, objectively, town's best play is to use it on either myself or kita. Probably kita, because I have faith in my ability to not get mislynched. But objectively, considering the suspicions of everyone in the game right now, it is probably best for town to know thrawn and kita's alignments.

"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 05 2014 03:38 GMT
#2186
On April 05 2014 12:37 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 12:30 austinmcc wrote:
Okay, then should we be scumometer-ing Kita? Poofter? Should kush use it on himself and promise not to lie about results?


I already gave an answer to this. I think, objectively, town's best play is to use it on either myself or kita. Probably kita, because I have faith in my ability to not get mislynched. But objectively, considering the suspicions of everyone in the game right now, it is probably best for town to know thrawn and kita's alignments.



and why not poofter????
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 05 2014 03:39 GMT
#2187
Thrawn what is your favorite kind of cookie?
Fe fi fo fum.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 05 2014 03:40 GMT
#2188
that would be who i would use it on if I was thinking selfishly.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 05 2014 03:40 GMT
#2189
On April 05 2014 12:39 austinmcc wrote:
Thrawn what is your favorite kind of cookie?


choc
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 05 2014 03:41 GMT
#2190
Okeedoke thanks! Keep on doing whatever you wanna do.

I'm personally in favor of checking kita over thrawn.
Fe fi fo fum.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 05 2014 03:44 GMT
#2191
@thrawn yeah well my preferred check is kita the only reason I'd say to check you is to reaffirm my read. I still think you're town the way you post about how my post counts dropped cause it most definitely did I don't like making excuses but I am in 2 other games currently and its stretching me thin. I didn't think I would be in all three simultaneously but thats not an excuse. I did still try to hunt scum that day(day2) and brought up a large case on vivax and had him voted up until his claim. I find it hard for you to suggest I was converted if I was who did my read change on? I think I was pretty clear N1 on my reads I can go back and quote the post if you'd like.

For the official record I don't currently suspect thrawn and kita is my main suspect I find it odd he withheld information on his role maybe he has a good reason but idk everyone is at least seemingly being transparent.

As to the delay on my responses thrawn I'm working trying to post as I can I was off work day 1 so naturally my responses are faster within the half hour I'm off work again this evening and can talk more fluidly. .
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 05 2014 03:48 GMT
#2192
Ok tehpoofter here is a nonrelated question.

When you saw the recent flips, what were your first thoughts?

(i'm looking for thoughts regarding scum, not setup speculation stuff)
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 05 2014 03:54 GMT
#2193
@thrawn its odd you're so suspicious of me and don't want to check me.

It doesn't garner me any extra info being checked so I'd rather it wasn't me but with all the other people claiming blue roles aside from myself and thrawn I understand for town that looks mega fishy. (I mean wtf everyone else gets fun things and I get plain old green ) I have something to say more on Amiko cause he randomly got his role changed (sounds cool that it happened but why? Like what brought on the change just a random townie day 2 gets a nuke out of no where? Was town thought to be in a bad spot at this point?)


@austin so how many scum you think there is cause if I was being objective I would say 3 at this point unless they missed a conversion then 2 assuming a 1 scum start.


@others I think an answer to austin's question on who to check would be useful. Did kush ever answer how rapidly the check works?
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 03:55 GMT
#2194
I'm in thread. I think I have found an inconsistency, hopefully it will not throw my play off too much. Posting shortly. Don't use detector yet.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 05 2014 03:56 GMT
#2195
On April 05 2014 12:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
Ok tehpoofter here is a nonrelated question.

When you saw the recent flips, what were your first thoughts?

(i'm looking for thoughts regarding scum, not setup speculation stuff)



Kita is mafia. JJD had a role that could do something to others kita as mafia would know that its not a medic/shrink/inventor since JJD had the nuke yesterday. Austin lived through the night so unlikely to be vigi my next thought would be cop. JJD was going saying adamantly against kita if I recall correctly. So that was my first thought that Kita didn't want a cop claim with a red on him thus

The reason I bring up the lover's thing is cause DJO was a random kill idk why he was targeted.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 05 2014 03:57 GMT
#2196
On April 05 2014 12:54 Tehpoofter wrote:
@thrawn its odd you're so suspicious of me and don't want to check me.


if more people come around to me being townie then i prefer the check going to kita/you. when I say i want kita or me to be checked, i'm talking about what's probably best for the thread, at this exact moment
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
April 05 2014 03:58 GMT
#2197
On April 05 2014 12:56 Tehpoofter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 12:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
Ok tehpoofter here is a nonrelated question.

When you saw the recent flips, what were your first thoughts?

(i'm looking for thoughts regarding scum, not setup speculation stuff)



Kita is mafia. JJD had a role that could do something to others kita as mafia would know that its not a medic/shrink/inventor since JJD had the nuke yesterday. Austin lived through the night so unlikely to be vigi my next thought would be cop. JJD was going saying adamantly against kita if I recall correctly. So that was my first thought that Kita didn't want a cop claim with a red on him thus

The reason I bring up the lover's thing is cause DJO was a random kill idk why he was targeted.


why was djo the random kill and not jjd?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
April 05 2014 03:59 GMT
#2198
Okay, first thought:

Hopeless1der claims that he watches whoever Rose (JarJarDrinks) targets.

On April 05 2014 05:36 JarJarDrinks wrote:
I'm cop. I received a towncheck.

I asked if my check would happen before or after a conversion and was told that was something I wouldn't know so it's possible that vivax converted Austin.

On April 05 2014 05:42 JarJarDrinks wrote:
I checked kita


JarJarDrinks is has flipped blue so I have no reason to doubt this.
Therefore, if hopeless1der is honest, n1 hopeless1der watched kitaman27.

Now, hopeless1der has claimed that he saw Vivax visit the target.
On April 04 2014 22:03 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
Vivax visited your target.


Therefore, if hopeless1der is honest, n1 he saw Vivax visit kitaman27.
However.

On April 05 2014 05:25 Vivax wrote:
You won't die, austin, nor would you have yesterday cause I jailed you and did again.


Vivax has claimed that he visited Austin n1 and n2.

Therefore, I think there must be scum between Vivax and Hopeless1der.

(umm does this make sense? lol)

Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 05 2014 03:59 GMT
#2199
I can see that I touched on it earlier seeing as there is 2 people claiming vt and all the rest some type of roles it is odd. Sucks we lost our cop without getting kita's info.
Tehpoofter
Profile Joined October 2013
United States2911 Posts
April 05 2014 04:00 GMT
#2200
On April 05 2014 12:58 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2014 12:56 Tehpoofter wrote:
On April 05 2014 12:48 thrawn2112 wrote:
Ok tehpoofter here is a nonrelated question.

When you saw the recent flips, what were your first thoughts?

(i'm looking for thoughts regarding scum, not setup speculation stuff)



Kita is mafia. JJD had a role that could do something to others kita as mafia would know that its not a medic/shrink/inventor since JJD had the nuke yesterday. Austin lived through the night so unlikely to be vigi my next thought would be cop. JJD was going saying adamantly against kita if I recall correctly. So that was my first thought that Kita didn't want a cop claim with a red on him thus

The reason I bring up the lover's thing is cause DJO was a random kill idk why he was targeted.


why was djo the random kill and not jjd?



JJd claimed a visiting role I don't think DJO ever did unless I missed it. I think thats pretty easy to see.
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 144 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g7644
olofmeister846
JimRising 479
Happy342
KnowMe55
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick430
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt430
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur372
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 44m
Patches Events
7h 44m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.