• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:31
CEST 17:31
KST 00:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7911 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 176 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 05:34 GMT
#161
Slam would you SVENGALI me? Join my team and we shatl puppy power the universe.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 05:40 GMT
#162
[image blocked]
[image blocked]
See... If you behave I will even give you scooby snax. So slam... using your powers of SVENGALI tell me who you are most interested in stating "I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those kids and their dog"
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 05:47 GMT
#163
Also, where's my wubbybumpkins. His kid should be asleep.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 05:51 GMT
#164
Oats you going to delurk. You just joined TS.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 06:07 GMT
#165
Slam trolling , alignment indicative?

The one game I thought I could read him as town he was mafia. Is his town play intentionally unreadable? Slam meta solved.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 06:15 GMT
#166
On February 08 2014 15:07 yamato77 wrote:
Slam trolling , alignment indicative?

The one game I thought I could read him as town he was mafia. Is his town play intentionally unreadable? Slam meta solved.

In case it isn't clear, I'm being sarcastic.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 08 2014 06:23 GMT
#167
On February 08 2014 14:51 geript wrote:
Oats you going to delurk. You just joined TS.

sorry bro, just got home and ate lunch.
You gonna be serious now?
No gg, No skill.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 06:44 GMT
#168
On February 08 2014 15:15 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 15:07 yamato77 wrote:
Slam trolling , alignment indicative?

The one game I thought I could read him as town he was mafia. Is his town play intentionally unreadable? Slam meta solved.

In case it isn't clear, I'm being sarcastic.

I'm more leaning towards Alaka/Cora being scum mates.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 06:45 GMT
#169
EBWOP: Nvm. Seems stupid now that I've aired the thought. Stupid because why would they do that? And not a why would scum do that but then they do it etcetc, just a why would anyone do that and no one is going to put thought into something like that.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 08 2014 07:22 GMT
#170
Geript, when do you plan on actually trying to find scum? Just curious.
Grubby's #1 Fan
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 07:34 GMT
#171
Lol Cora. Apparently I'm one of like one who actually can get a read on slam. I'll explain how later when I'm sure of my read on him. How do you feel about oats?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 07:36 GMT
#172
Geript what do you think of yamato?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 07:37 GMT
#173
I'm getting bad feels.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 07:43 GMT
#174
On February 08 2014 16:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm getting bad feels.

I'm really just waiting for something to happen.
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 08:04 GMT
#175
On February 08 2014 16:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Geript what do you think of yamato?

I read him right pretty early on in Sicilian I think it was; DrH didn't agree with me at first (I was shadowing). Other than inactivity nothing jumps out at me either way. What do you think of Cora?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 08:07 GMT
#176
Actually, instead of answering that VE, tell me if you plan to approach Cora using the GERIPT IN THE GAME (tm) approach to Cora. That's the best option imo.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 09:27 GMT
#177
On February 08 2014 16:43 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 16:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm getting bad feels.

I'm really just waiting for something to happen.

Stuff has happened. You know. Stuff. Do /you/ have an opinion of Alakaslam so far? You implied that he's not an unreadable troll here as far as I can see...
On February 08 2014 11:24 yamato77 wrote:
If you're going to complain about unreadables, you should be looking at Risen/Oats

But have failed to mention anything he's done in the game one way or the other, in spite of people discussing their feelings about his alignment. People who seem to be interested in trying to form a read on him. What's yours?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 09:40 GMT
#178
Was my post unclear? There's literally no good way to tell Slam's alignment early on. He's established that he will play incoherently as both alignments. Voting analysis is the best way to tell his intentions.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 09:41 GMT
#179
On February 08 2014 17:04 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 16:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Geript what do you think of yamato?

I read him right pretty early on in Sicilian I think it was; DrH didn't agree with me at first (I was shadowing). Other than inactivity nothing jumps out at me either way. What do you think of Cora?

Also, this is ass. Inactivity? Lawl.
Writer@WriterYamato
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 09:51 GMT
#180
On February 08 2014 18:40 yamato77 wrote:
Was my post unclear? There's literally no good way to tell Slam's alignment early on. He's established that he will play incoherently as both alignments. Voting analysis is the best way to tell his intentions.

I think voting analysis is going to be especially helpful in this setup in general. Plus I filtered you and looked for Alak instead of Slam. -.-

Okay, you made me feels better for now. But to clarify, you would categorize everything Slam has done so far as trolling and non-alignment indicative?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1049
ComeBackTV 950
SteadfastSC943
TaKeTV 570
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 943
IndyStarCraft 185
Rex 153
ProTech128
BRAT_OK 35
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47972
Bisu 2179
Horang2 1094
Hyuk 987
EffOrt 982
Soma 612
Shuttle 611
Mini 466
BeSt 451
Light 430
[ Show more ]
Larva 347
ZerO 217
Rush 194
Leta 91
firebathero 77
Mong 65
Sea.KH 62
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 53
Liquid`Ret 46
Sexy 38
Yoon 36
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 30
Aegong 25
Bale 24
JYJ 24
Terrorterran 19
Shine 17
Rock 16
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7646
qojqva1518
Counter-Strike
Fnx 820
fl0m40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1406
Khaldor1224
Lowko454
Other Games
singsing1972
hiko1685
Beastyqt575
B2W.Neo426
Livibee211
Hui .178
Liquid`VortiX150
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS121
XaKoH 115
Mew2King78
QueenE77
DeMusliM11
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 26
• StrangeGG 18
• Gemini_19 10
• mYiSmile110
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3479
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 30m
Online Event
19h 30m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.