• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:51
CEST 11:51
KST 18:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 176 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 02:28 GMT
#121
On February 08 2014 11:26 geript wrote:
I have yet to see Vayne otherwise. Slam has bad feels and his starting on Cora seems weird to me. Especially when he's been pretty nice-ish to/about him on omgus.

Seems like a joke to me.
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 02:28 GMT
#122
NM... PoE = process of elim. I'm a dumbass
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 08 2014 02:29 GMT
#123
On February 08 2014 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
which is pretty much my goal this game, seems like the best way to go about this setup is just process of elimination

PoE is more dependent on the list and number of players than it is the setup tbh.


lol well the player list is absolutely brutal in that respect so no comment there. I'm hoping the mafia fuck up and give us info on the setup lynches instead of using it to their advantage
I come in for the scraps
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 02:30 GMT
#124
On February 08 2014 11:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:27 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
which is pretty much my goal this game, seems like the best way to go about this setup is just process of elimination

PoE is more dependent on the list and number of players than it is the setup tbh.


lol well the player list is absolutely brutal in that respect so no comment there. I'm hoping the mafia fuck up and give us info on the setup lynches instead of using it to their advantage

Reference my posts in the last setup about the various ways mafia can use the nominations. I covered it thoroughly.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 08 2014 02:32 GMT
#125
What are you hoping your vote will achieve geript? No one is gonna lynch va just because of that.

Its not useful to discuss the nomination mechanic now so dont
No gg, No skill.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 08 2014 02:40 GMT
#126
I'm curious as to why Slam threw a troll vote on me and then ran off. Do you guys think this is part of Slam's personality or a way to get him off the hook for inactivity early in the game? (I'm asking this because while I have a rough idea of Slam's playstyle, I don't know if these troll votes are what he does).

Grubby's #1 Fan
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 02:59 GMT
#127
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 08 2014 03:18 GMT
#128
Whos scum cora
No gg, No skill.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 08 2014 03:25 GMT
#129
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes
Grubby's #1 Fan
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 03:26 GMT
#130
Lol it started and I'm town.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 03:28 GMT
#131
Omg how is this setup not scum favored? A champion does not care. A champion steps up. At least I'm an unlikely lynch.

Alright, in terms of the game.

Same question Oats asked except, who are your three partners?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 03:28 GMT
#132
Where'd VE go? Not in TS anymore Explain to me why you didn't autopark your vote on me when you were expecting me to troll this game?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 03:31 GMT
#133
Risen I've played some games with you right? Do you remember which ones?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 03:33 GMT
#134
Oh god, going back to look at what games I've played is alwfu... so much banned list thread getting in the way.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 08 2014 03:36 GMT
#135
I don't know I haven't played in a while and before that there was another long break :S

Town meta: I'm useful eventually
Scum meta: Bus the homies

Bad in general. As town I don't care enough to rage. I will in fact shut down the thread with my rage as scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 03:38 GMT
#136
On February 08 2014 12:36 Risen wrote:
I don't know I haven't played in a while and before that there was another long break :S

Town meta: I'm useful eventually
Scum meta: Bus the homies

Bad in general. As town I don't care enough to rage. I will in fact shut down the thread with my rage as scum.

Debatable.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 08 2014 03:42 GMT
#137
For risen, there is no such thing as too dickish to be scum. Just keep that in mind.

Geript answer the question man
No gg, No skill.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 03:45 GMT
#138
On February 08 2014 12:36 Risen wrote:
I don't know I haven't played in a while and before that there was another long break :S

Town meta: I'm useful eventually
Scum meta: Bus the homies

Bad in general. As town I don't care enough to rage. I will in fact shut down the thread with my rage as scum.

I think you were pretty useless in LoL, not 100% on that. I thought you were useless and scum in Noir. And TL is fucking up so I can't tell what I thought of you in Aperture 2. So how do I tell the difference between you being useless early and being scum bussing?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
February 08 2014 03:52 GMT
#139
Does anyone actually have anything useful to say or can I ignore this thread for ~24 hours?
Writer@WriterYamato
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 03:54 GMT
#140
##unvote
##vote Oats

Stupid question bro. I put my vote where I wanna.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10853
firebathero 2253
Bisu 615
Hyuk 418
BeSt 181
Larva 116
EffOrt 110
Leta 107
Sexy 101
Horang2 98
[ Show more ]
Soma 91
Dewaltoss 84
Killer 75
Light 70
ZerO 66
ToSsGirL 49
Sharp 44
soO 37
Yoon 36
Rush 28
Pusan 28
Aegong 26
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 19
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 156
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1745
byalli852
kRYSTAL_37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1012
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns36333
singsing1722
olofmeister1182
ceh9639
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2377
League of Legends
• Stunt377
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 9m
OSC
12h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.