• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:36
CEST 16:36
KST 23:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9750 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 176 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 04:03 GMT
#141
... where'd everyone go? Now I'm feeling unloved
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 08 2014 04:07 GMT
#142
Wat.
Am I allowed to ask why?
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 04:13 GMT
#143
On February 08 2014 12:28 geript wrote:
Where'd VE go? Not in TS anymore Explain to me why you didn't autopark your vote on me when you were expecting me to troll this game?

Why would that warrant a vote? Should I be voting for you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 04:14 GMT
#144
Bc nobody's here to talk. Playing lol. Feels like an odd start for you oats. Being too nice.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 08 2014 04:16 GMT
#145
So I post 2 posts and you can tell that im too nice?
How am I being too nice?
No gg, No skill.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 04:16 GMT
#146
On February 08 2014 13:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 12:28 geript wrote:
Where'd VE go? Not in TS anymore Explain to me why you didn't autopark your vote on me when you were expecting me to troll this game?

Why would that warrant a vote? Should I be voting for you?

No just weird you brought it up in TS but not here.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 04:18 GMT
#147
Brb oats must place shrooms.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 08 2014 04:35 GMT
#148
On February 08 2014 13:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
So I post 2 posts and you can tell that im too nice?
How am I being too nice?

Because you're not being a dick yet.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 08 2014 04:47 GMT
#149
Shut the fuck up dickface
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 04:56 GMT
#150
On February 08 2014 10:13 marvellosity wrote:
er, that would make you mafia Slam, woopsie. Activity will be v patchy/non-existent until tomorrow evening.

Lampshading my good man.

Catching up I put that and immediately left
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 04:57 GMT
#151
Wow wtf

Welcome to page 8
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 04:58 GMT
#152
On February 08 2014 10:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Surprise surprise. I don't even think I need role PMs anymore at this point, I can just assume.

I'd like to make it known ahead of time (to those of you who weren't on voice last night) I'm not even going to attempt to read Slam. You guys can do it, and I'll sheep along.

Now, time to gather some feels.

My Svengali is deep upon thee
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:00 GMT
#153
On February 08 2014 11:13 geript wrote:
##vote Vayne authority
Both unreadable and an empty seat. Slam looks pretty sketch as well.

Wtf

I mean I am purposely unreadable but va?

Heck I voted 3rd post of game my first post why not me?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:03 GMT
#154
On February 08 2014 11:19 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:13 yamato77 wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:13 geript wrote:
##vote Vayne authority
Both unreadable and an empty seat. Slam looks pretty sketch as well.

What?

Are you unable to read or think yamato? Vayne's an unreadable troll whose spot would be better filled by a lemur who just hit random keys. The monkey's reads would probably be better as well. Slam's first post makes me get the feels that he's Alakascum instead of Alakaslam.

Wave, why did you not address me by my real name.?

Lolol

Dude you are bamcis lord of the trolls

I just put in the other game how vayne said exactly what you just said in the past

So what does that make this? I SVENGALI you much nao!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:05 GMT
#155
On February 08 2014 11:28 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 11:26 geript wrote:
I have yet to see Vayne otherwise. Slam has bad feels and his starting on Cora seems weird to me. Especially when he's been pretty nice-ish to/about him on omgus.

Seems like a joke to me.

You see with the eyes of CHUPAZI

Yes I am this guy this game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:07 GMT
#156
On February 08 2014 11:40 Corazon wrote:
I'm curious as to why Slam threw a troll vote on me and then ran off. Do you guys think this is part of Slam's personality or a way to get him off the hook for inactivity early in the game? (I'm asking this because while I have a rough idea of Slam's playstyle, I don't know if these troll votes are what he does).


Youre fine I think

##Unvote

I dunno wanted to see what you'd do then duty called. Indeed it calls again soon. I'm working days and nights.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:09 GMT
#157
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Yes there is I have am for to working days and nights

Let me off the fish hook I need grace
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:11 GMT
#158
On February 08 2014 12:36 Risen wrote:
I don't know I haven't played in a while and before that there was another long break :S

Town meta: I'm useful eventually
Scum meta: Bus the homies

Bad in general. As town I don't care enough to rage. I will in fact shut down the thread with my rage as scum.

Sup Nale

Or be Tarquin?

Or not read that?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:12 GMT
#159
On February 08 2014 12:52 yamato77 wrote:
Does anyone actually have anything useful to say or can I ignore this thread for ~24 hours?

Look how much I have to say! Holy kao!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
February 08 2014 05:13 GMT
#160
K! You speak now!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1027
ComeBackTV 716
SteadfastSC603
TaKeTV 432
IndyStarCraft 136
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 58
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 603
IndyStarCraft 136
ProTech132
Rex 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49424
Bisu 2147
Horang2 1284
EffOrt 952
Hyuk 608
Soma 606
BeSt 537
Mini 485
Light 431
Larva 300
[ Show more ]
Rush 238
ZerO 212
910 94
Mong 85
Leta 74
firebathero 64
Pusan 57
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 39
Sexy 38
Mind 36
JYJ 29
Aegong 29
Bale 22
Terrorterran 17
Shine 15
Trap 14
Rock 13
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7171
qojqva949
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1087
Lowko523
Other Games
singsing2030
olofmeister1585
hiko1272
Beastyqt620
B2W.Neo409
Livibee198
Hui .181
Liquid`VortiX149
XaKoH 133
KnowMe93
ArmadaUGS90
djWHEAT77
Mew2King75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 15
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3148
Other Games
• Shiphtur165
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 24m
Online Event
20h 24m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.