• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8105 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 176 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 02:07 GMT
#1301
You people are silly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 02:08 GMT
#1302
So your mafia % are all 0%?

liars.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 02:08 GMT
#1303
On February 11 2014 11:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:56 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:54 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:53 VayneAuthority wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:51 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?


something sloppier. like marv/grack/wave

now that would be a good nomination and be something i would do. this nomination is garbage and I would never do that if im mafia pretty much clears me.

I wasn't asking you. Why is this nomination garbage btw?


obvious, boring, gets rid of a good player

Your attitude very much implies that you think the nominees are all town.

The nomination is only garbage if it is indeed "obvious, boring, gets rid of a good player"

The nominations are clearly not obvious and boring if one of the players is mafia.

Bad Vayne.


alright so im town glad we cleared that up

And right as I write about how I think VA is town he does this.
It's not the 'scumslip' that gives me pause, it's this post.
VA knows what people (or at the very least what I) think of him---'if VA looks scummy he town, if he looks towny he scum.'

He KNOWS this very well and there have been scumgames where he announces he's playing to his known meta to throw people off (as well as always talking about how much he changes his meta though for the most part he keeps it pretty much the same).

If anything the blatant meta references loses VA townpoints from me.


that is the irrelevant part as I can always BS what I am saying. However, concrete mod proof cannot be bs'ed. The nominations are proof I am not mafia and here have another self-reference

les mafia as well as pretty much every scum game ive played ever should let you know that i am not mafia unless marv or some one is controlling my team and that makes zero sense as pretty much every strong player is pushing my lynch. so either im getting bussed or im not mafia.

Sound Logic Inc.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 02:09 GMT
#1304
On February 11 2014 11:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah a lot of people had 'stuff,' but you can't tell me this doesn't feel like Shadow all over again when people were shutting us down about scum being on Sandroba.
VE PLEASE be town.
I think I need you this game.

^ see that's why WoS is town. He was sucking up to me like this when I died in WCII and I was also on rayn.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 02:09 GMT
#1305
Palmar says you're town, so that's not true either VA.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 02:10 GMT
#1306
3 am I need sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 02:10 GMT
#1307
yeh same.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 02:10 GMT
#1308
On February 11 2014 11:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah a lot of people had 'stuff,' but you can't tell me this doesn't feel like Shadow all over again when people were shutting us down about scum being on Sandroba.
VE PLEASE be town.
I think I need you this game.

^ see that's why WoS is town. He was sucking up to me like this when I died in WCII and I was also on rayn.

Yeah because in WCII I was left alive by myself in a town of morons.
I hated that game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 02:11 GMT
#1309
On February 11 2014 11:09 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar says you're town, so that's not true either VA.


So then you would be implying that you think palmar is scum and then there would be scum in this nomination and we are back to square one. this is a game that doesn't find mafia, as im sure you are well aware.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 02:11 GMT
#1310
On February 11 2014 11:10 marvellosity wrote:
yeh same.

I had a post directed at you earlier marv, you said there was other stuff you found me scum for, which I commented on.
Do you have anything to say about it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 02:11 GMT
#1311
I'm not implying anything, I've outlined why your contradiction makes you mafia and there's nothing you can say to get out of it, frankly.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 02:12 GMT
#1312
On February 11 2014 11:11 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not implying anything, I've outlined why your contradiction makes you mafia and there's nothing you can say to get out of it, frankly.


this is not a court of law

oh hey im out of it
I come in for the scraps
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 02:12 GMT
#1313
not atm Wave, going to leave off interacting with you about my scumread on you at least, I need to concentrate on more than just you.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:14 GMT
#1314
Oh cool Vayne took a dive. Is this enough to confirm me as town?
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 02:16 GMT
#1315
On February 11 2014 11:11 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not implying anything, I've outlined why your contradiction makes you mafia and there's nothing you can say to get out of it, frankly.

Except for what my role PM says, of course. Just because god-marv says it doesn't make it so.
I really have no idea where you've gotten this attitude that you're completely infallible from. It's so unbelievably frustrating to deal with.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 02:16 GMT
#1316
On February 11 2014 11:12 marvellosity wrote:
not atm Wave, going to leave off interacting with you about my scumread on you at least, I need to concentrate on more than just you.

Fine that's fair.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 02:17 GMT
#1317
On February 11 2014 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Oh cool Vayne took a dive. Is this enough to confirm me as town?
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.


Grack answer my question in my post about you.

I'll be back shortly.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 02:17 GMT
#1318
On February 11 2014 11:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:11 marvellosity wrote:
I'm not implying anything, I've outlined why your contradiction makes you mafia and there's nothing you can say to get out of it, frankly.

Except for what my role PM says, of course. Just because god-marv says it doesn't make it so.
I really have no idea where you've gotten this attitude that you're completely infallible from. It's so unbelievably frustrating to deal with.

I was talking about Vayne, christ. Get over yourself.

Nowhere in this game have I suggested I was infallible, in fact I've been abudantly clear that I've not been certain on most of my reads.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2014 02:18 GMT
#1319
On February 11 2014 11:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Oh cool Vayne took a dive. Is this enough to confirm me as town?
On February 11 2014 10:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
in my scenario, grack most likely gets lynched 100% as town but yuo can't fully trust the other 2.


Grack answer my question in my post about you.

I'll be back shortly.

What was the question?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 11 2014 02:20 GMT
#1320
Everyone:
1) stop asking stupid questions from marv unless you think he is mafia. In which case you are stupid or scum.
2) find scum instead.
3) please.

good night.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 933
SteadfastSC773
TaKeTV 520
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex164
EnkiAlexander 80
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 773
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex 153
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 28
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44871
Bisu 2469
EffOrt 990
Shuttle 607
Mini 485
BeSt 481
Soma 448
Light 410
Larva 369
ZerO 213
[ Show more ]
Rush 205
Hyuk 149
firebathero 76
Mong 70
Sea.KH 67
910 61
Snow 58
Pusan 54
Sexy 41
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 31
Aegong 31
Terrorterran 27
Bale 22
JYJ 19
Shine 16
Rock 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8963
qojqva1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m893
Fnx 812
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1434
Khaldor1173
Other Games
singsing1899
hiko1437
Beastyqt656
Livibee194
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe118
XaKoH 114
QueenE88
Mew2King81
DeMusliM71
FrodaN37
ZerO(Twitch)16
CosmosSc2 5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 33
• mYiSmile131
• Gemini_19 11
• Hinosc 9
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade440
Other Games
• Shiphtur345
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 56m
Online Event
18h 56m
FEL
23h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.