• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 176 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 01:41 GMT
#1261
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:41 GMT
#1262
*only relevant
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 01:43 GMT
#1263
On February 11 2014 10:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:33 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, if you hadn't given it up in a manner of going "lol you guys are wrong i had my vote on mafia" ---> "not gonna pursue this anymore"

That doesn't feel very natural.

I didn't say 'lol you guys are wrong.'
I didn't rub it in anyone's face, I am just somewhat satisfied I had my vote on who I believe to be scum on D1. (And incidentally didn't contribute to lynching town). I did the same thing after being right about VE in shadow, didn't rub it in anyone's face, talked about what I probably would have done.

Getting my thoughts across to thread. Nothing unnatural about it.

Any townie thinks they have their vote on scum Day 1. It's just such a non-point because it's only irrelevant if you're twiddling your thumbs on some other wagon while barely commenting on the main one.

I would have had plenty to comment on had I been able to be around and I tried to get that point across.
Are we going to try and lynch me again because I have deadline issues? You know how much I love that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 01:43 GMT
#1264
I almost feel like I have to rule out Palmar because he's right, of the three he's the most likely to be an auto lynch.

.......

##Vote: marvellosity

Until I filter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:43 GMT
#1265
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

It makes zero sense unless I am mafia and I am not mafia.

Both Palmar and rayn would realistically know that if I don't want to get lynched I won't get lynched, so it's between them, and that's a pretty massive risk to take.

And they can't really push that much for someone else to get lynched because then it kinda becomes obvious, so these super-important-for-their-team players are relying on their team-mates manipulating the lynch for them. That doesn't add up to me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 01:44 GMT
#1266
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Wat you too?
Alright same question I asked VA then.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:45 GMT
#1267
On February 11 2014 10:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:33 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, if you hadn't given it up in a manner of going "lol you guys are wrong i had my vote on mafia" ---> "not gonna pursue this anymore"

That doesn't feel very natural.

I didn't say 'lol you guys are wrong.'
I didn't rub it in anyone's face, I am just somewhat satisfied I had my vote on who I believe to be scum on D1. (And incidentally didn't contribute to lynching town). I did the same thing after being right about VE in shadow, didn't rub it in anyone's face, talked about what I probably would have done.

Getting my thoughts across to thread. Nothing unnatural about it.

Any townie thinks they have their vote on scum Day 1. It's just such a non-point because it's only irrelevant if you're twiddling your thumbs on some other wagon while barely commenting on the main one.

Seriously, I can't get over this. "I think i had my vote on scum day 1"? Just wow. No fucking kidding if you're town.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 01:46 GMT
#1268
Marv did you read what I wrote about geript at all?
And also responding to HF a while ago about 'not having conclusions' to my dive of Grack makes me realize he has avoided answering me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1269
lol does someone think one of us is mafia?
hilarious

i don't mind getting lynched if Palmar promises to play after marv gets shot at the end of D3.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1270
I'll answer you in detail after I filter. My best guess pre-filtration is marv.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1271
re: geript, I did, but I'm avoiding talking about it until I look at him properly myself, which won't be until tomorrow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1272
Wave that is an impossible question to answer because it leads the defense to a tense that cannot be properly stated in the English language. I think I would have to 360 on my palmar read and say he is the one im most town on, then marv.

so by PoE rayn would be the scummiest but he isn't really that scummy.
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 01:47 GMT
#1273
On February 11 2014 10:45 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:41 marvellosity wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:38 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:33 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, if you hadn't given it up in a manner of going "lol you guys are wrong i had my vote on mafia" ---> "not gonna pursue this anymore"

That doesn't feel very natural.

I didn't say 'lol you guys are wrong.'
I didn't rub it in anyone's face, I am just somewhat satisfied I had my vote on who I believe to be scum on D1. (And incidentally didn't contribute to lynching town). I did the same thing after being right about VE in shadow, didn't rub it in anyone's face, talked about what I probably would have done.

Getting my thoughts across to thread. Nothing unnatural about it.

Any townie thinks they have their vote on scum Day 1. It's just such a non-point because it's only irrelevant if you're twiddling your thumbs on some other wagon while barely commenting on the main one.

Seriously, I can't get over this. "I think i had my vote on scum day 1"? Just wow. No fucking kidding if you're town.

Fine marv, so if you're going to lynch me based on the fact that I couldn't come back and say 'Cora looks scummy too but the wagon is super easy so I'd rather lynch Koshi' when it was relevant then so be it.
But at least call it what it is then, an activity lynch.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 11 2014 01:48 GMT
#1274
yes this means we are not lynching marv out of us 3.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:48 GMT
#1275
It's nothing to do with an activity lynch, very little of what I've said on you has been based on activity, so stop trying to represent it as such.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 01:51 GMT
#1276
On February 11 2014 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
It's nothing to do with an activity lynch, very little of what I've said on you has been based on activity, so stop trying to represent it as such.

If you're trying to get me lynched because of that part of my post, then that is what you're saying, because I was trying to get thoughts across that I couldn't get across at the time. Are there other things you're trying to get me lynched for?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:51 GMT
#1277
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 01:52 GMT
#1278
On February 11 2014 10:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:48 marvellosity wrote:
It's nothing to do with an activity lynch, very little of what I've said on you has been based on activity, so stop trying to represent it as such.

If you're trying to get me lynched because of that part of my post, then that is what you're saying, because I was trying to get thoughts across that I couldn't get across at the time. Are there other things you're trying to get me lynched for?

No, it isn't what I was saying, and everything I've said about you, and it's been a lot, is in my filter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 11 2014 01:53 GMT
#1279
marv you gotta kill Oats on D3, he's scum. I gotta go to bed, i'll talk more after i wake up.
table for two on a tv tray
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
February 11 2014 01:53 GMT
#1280
On February 11 2014 10:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 10:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 11 2014 10:39 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't think there is any reason to do this line-up as mafia unless there is 1 mafia of the 3 so it is an important lynch imo. Would they risk killing off 1 at the cost of 2 unlynchable strong players? doubtful

:/

Dat feels when your strongest scumread says something you agree with. Ugh.

Which 3 players would you expect to be nominated if you thought it would be an all-town lynch?


something sloppier. like marv/grack/wave

now that would be a good nomination and be something i would do. this nomination is garbage and I would never do that if im mafia pretty much clears me.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 671
ComeBackTV 489
SteadfastSC371
TaKeTV 277
Rex113
IndyStarCraft 75
EnkiAlexander 44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 371
ProTech122
Rex 113
IndyStarCraft 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44231
Bisu 2471
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 922
EffOrt 784
Hyuk 605
BeSt 569
Soma 528
Light 401
Mini 399
[ Show more ]
Larva 328
Rush 231
ZerO 209
Mong 88
Leta 85
Snow 76
Pusan 52
ToSsGirL 47
Mind 47
Sexy 42
JYJ 35
Aegong 29
Bale 21
Terrorterran 20
sorry 19
Noble 13
Rock 11
Icarus 9
Trap 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1493
Khaldor1027
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2028
hiko1678
olofmeister1479
Beastyqt455
B2W.Neo454
Livibee188
XaKoH 183
Hui .144
Liquid`VortiX119
ArmadaUGS79
Mew2King75
djWHEAT65
QueenE23
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV162
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2523
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 15m
Online Event
21h 15m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.