• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8140 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 176 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:38 GMT
#1221
meh. there's no way out of the wifom-hill so I shan't try.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:40 GMT
#1222
Most of all I'm wishing I'd stfu about Wave and not played actively at all during the last phase.

That would have been 1000000x more interesting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:40 GMT
#1223
Which makes me wonder about Grack. Funny road.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:40 GMT
#1224
It's a huge can of worms.

I will write something on it.

To be honest I don't think it's a terrible idea if we all work as if we're about to be lynched, ie, start creating information.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:41 GMT
#1225
anyway, late night. tomorrow is going to be fun.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:41 GMT
#1226
What do you think I've been doing last phase?

I always play as best I can, just sometimes as best I can still means I don't know what's going on, like most of Day 1.
I haven't started playing more "townily" during the night phase there because I decided to start trying, it's because things started to occur to me a bit.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:42 GMT
#1227
Yeah let's just lynch rayn and call it a day.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:43 GMT
#1228
marv why do you sound like you think you will die? or why so pessimistic?
I had a good night of sleep.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:43 GMT
#1229
EBWOP: I think all three are town. I'm advocating for rayn lynch because I don't think he'll be as useful as the other two and also because it would be just like him to nominate himself as scum (no it wouldn't)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:43 GMT
#1230
I don't, you're misreading what I'm saying if that's what you think.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:43 GMT
#1231
##vote: raynepelikoneet
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:46 GMT
#1232
On February 11 2014 09:43 marvellosity wrote:
I don't, you're misreading what I'm saying if that's what you think.

pretty sure you would be nominated even if you didn't say anything about WoS.
##vote: raynepelikoneet

If you ask nicely, I can always move to Palmar. Currently I am on
scum% = Palmar 1%, marv 3%, rayn 6%
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:47 GMT
#1233
Maybe even rayn and marv both 3%

But marv is marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:47 GMT
#1234
marv is the hoes that come before bros.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:48 GMT
#1235
On February 11 2014 09:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:43 marvellosity wrote:
I don't, you're misreading what I'm saying if that's what you think.

pretty sure you would be nominated even if you didn't say anything about WoS.
##vote: raynepelikoneet

If you ask nicely, I can always move to Palmar. Currently I am on
scum% = Palmar 1%, marv 3%, rayn 6%

No, this isn't what I meant. And it's why i mentioned Grack. Before Grack set off the chain of events that led us all to talking about Wave, Wave was kindly widely considered a townread. So if that had been the case going into this phase, it would have been interesting to see if he was nominated when he wasn't under any suspicion. Of course I could be being grossly unfair on Grack here and it's all just circumstancial, that's the likeliest explanation indeed.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:49 GMT
#1236
ofc he wouldn't be nominated. He is pushing me like a mofo.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:50 GMT
#1237
who cares? that's irrelevant.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:51 GMT
#1238
anyway it doesn't really matter anymore. maybe it's more interesting if wave flips mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 11 2014 00:55 GMT
#1239
Cool nominations. I'll start filtering tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 01:04 GMT
#1240
Alright.
I've eaten, watched Canada fail in the Super Combined, and attempted to calm down.
I'm not even going to bother asking if people want to discuss anything with me now, because it seems like most people have already assumed that I'm scum.

I'll tell you this much, I will NOT be lynched and I will prove myself as I always do.

Now, as far as nominations go, I haven't given them much though because I basically assumed scum were going to take the obvious choice and nominate the three strongest players in the game. The question of course becomes is it a 3-T scenario or the riskier 2T-1S? (Not considering other options because those seems kind of silly or really conspiracy-theory minded. Won't rule them out but won't talk about them here)

Scenario A) Marv scum - If this is the case Rayn and Palmar are almost certainly town. Marv is by far the least likly to be lynched of the three and the scumteam would know this. Pretty simple.
B) Rayn scum - Possible but pretty risky, again going against town Marv and Palmar who has proven a little unconventional at least by the standards of this game.
c) Palmar scum - Unlikely in my opinion because we've already got some people who have assumed Palmar is the weakest of the three and should be lynched even if they are all town, so the scumteam submitting him to go against two stronger players is an unnecessary risk.
d) No scum - Pretty likely scenario here. This is basically scum's NK, and giving up the chance to eliminate one of the strongest players from the game for a gamble at towncred (I believe someone has mentioned this already) doesn't appear to be good play. It might be useful for the long game, but even then one would have to be sure they'd be able to reap enough towncred to survive really late game, and given marv's recent performance as scum I don't think anyone will make that mistake again.

I don't think I have any reason to assume anything other than all three of them being town, in which case as much as I am sick of dealing with marv in this game, scum are likely to eliminate him anyway with their free shot so we should keep him alive as long as we can as he's likely to out a few scum in the meantime. It's a crapshoot for me between Rayn and Palmar, I'll go with whoever the town decides is better off for lategame. Each of the two has their upsides and downsides as town imo, so I have no preference.
+ Show Spoiler +

Conspiracy theory - All 3 scum? lol no way. Even 2...I doubt marv would allow this if he were one of them as he much prefers conventional play from what I've seen. If it is 2 it would have to be Palmar and Rayn---essentially bussing one of them to give the other 'ultimate' towncred after marv gets shot leaving only one of these three alive. As long as people keep this in mind to lategame it's unlikely to be a problem---but it's also extremely unlikely in the first place. I don't think either Palmar or Rayn would need to fight for the towncred like this. 3 town is the scenario imo.


Now I'll talk about some of the shit nobody wants to hear.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 7163
firebathero 2222
Bisu 632
Hyuk 444
BeSt 166
Leta 117
Larva 112
Sexy 98
EffOrt 96
Killer 80
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 74
Soma 74
ToSsGirL 74
ZerO 63
Light 57
soO 36
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Shinee 23
Sacsri 23
Rush 23
Bale 21
Pusan 21
sorry 18
NaDa 17
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 156
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss904
byalli884
kRYSTAL_33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns40048
singsing1722
olofmeister1043
ceh9639
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2367
League of Legends
• Stunt388
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 11m
OSC
12h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.