• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8140 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 176 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:22 GMT
#1201
On February 11 2014 09:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:17 Risen wrote:
On February 11 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
Unless he's faking this wish for attention, love and care, in which case he's playing not badly. No idea why he would want it so badly as scum.

Uhhh, you realize we're playing FOR A FREAKING CROWN?!?


I aint getting it, I fucked up badly on day 1 by allowing other people to have opinions and talk. My bad guys.

Well, at least you understand now and can change how you're playing this game. The belt really should be going to one of WoS, HF, Palmar, Marv imoimo

Rayn clear scum because he hasn't expressed undying love for me over and over. </3
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:27 GMT
#1202
Rayn actually looks pretty good.

Like it would be nice if rayn and marv vouched for each other's towniness so I can blame one if the other turns out to be scum.

Now if they're both scum I guess I'd have to blame myself.

Also, post count during the night is always an interesting stat to look at (hi yamato, oats etc )
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:27 GMT
#1203
On February 11 2014 09:27 Palmar wrote:
Rayn actually looks pretty good.

Like it would be nice if rayn and marv vouched for each other's towniness so I can blame one if the other turns out to be scum.

Now if they're both scum I guess I'd have to blame myself.

Also, post count during the night is always an interesting stat to look at (hi yamato, oats etc )


marv is definitely town
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:29 GMT
#1204
yeah Oats is barely playing, which is kinda worrying.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:29 GMT
#1205
yeah I changed Oats with rayn on the mafia list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:30 GMT
#1206
remember yamato too pls
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:30 GMT
#1207
On February 11 2014 09:30 Palmar wrote:
remember yamato too pls


didn't he say he's afk for 48 hours?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:30 GMT
#1208
I'd be down to lynch Oats like Windows ME
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:30 GMT
#1209
idk I don't read yamato's posts that much, he's always so mad for no reason it makes me sad.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-11 00:32:52
February 11 2014 00:32 GMT
#1210
Nomination lynch 1


The following people are eligible to be lynched

raynpelikoneet
marvellosity
Palmar

You have 24 hours you must vote. You can only vote for those nominated.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:32 GMT
#1211
while we wait for the daypost, why is everyone on TL now badass/rage-filled/dick-ish/mad? Is this new meta?

>New Meta
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:32 GMT
#1212
can't say im surprised
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:32 GMT
#1213
how unexpected
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:32 GMT
#1214
oh well

boring choice mafia.

I suppose I'll spend some time writing my thoughts on every player in the game. Don't really anticipate surviving this.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:33 GMT
#1215
On February 11 2014 09:32 Palmar wrote:
oh well

boring choice mafia.

I suppose I'll spend some time writing my thoughts on every player in the game. Don't really anticipate surviving this.

That's not really the point - do you *want* to survive it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:34 GMT
#1216
Reading those names I want to lynch marv or rayn tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:34 GMT
#1217
I don't mind taking the fall btw, I just need to be absolutely certain rayn and marv are town first. It's entirely possible, but the fact I'm part of the three is a tiny bit worrying because I _think_ town will want to autolynch me so it's a good powerplay for either of them.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:34 GMT
#1218
On February 11 2014 09:34 Koshi wrote:
Reading those names I want to lynch marv or rayn tbh.

Why?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:35 GMT
#1219
On February 11 2014 09:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:32 Palmar wrote:
oh well

boring choice mafia.

I suppose I'll spend some time writing my thoughts on every player in the game. Don't really anticipate surviving this.

That's not really the point - do you *want* to survive it?

surviving would be nice yeah.

But if I during thorough reading convince myself you're both town I don't really mind.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:35 GMT
#1220
On February 11 2014 09:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:34 Koshi wrote:
Reading those names I want to lynch marv or rayn tbh.

Why?

Palmar confirmed town for being with you 2. You and rayn could be sneaky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 7163
firebathero 2222
Bisu 632
Hyuk 444
BeSt 166
Leta 117
Larva 112
Sexy 98
EffOrt 96
Killer 80
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 74
Dewaltoss 74
Soma 74
ZerO 63
Light 57
Yoon 41
soO 36
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Rush 23
Sacsri 23
Shinee 23
Bale 21
Pusan 21
sorry 18
NaDa 17
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 149
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss904
byalli884
kRYSTAL_33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns40048
singsing1568
olofmeister1043
ceh9655
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt388
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 11m
OSC
12h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.