• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8140 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 176 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:03 GMT
#1161
Well yeh, wave is an independant player from what I saw in shadow + vengeful + other games and doesn't listen to anyone regarding things he thinks are right like that + anger, +hypocritical actions +vote attitude
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 00:04 GMT
#1162
On February 11 2014 08:55 Risen wrote:
Yeah and he buddied me.

For the third time now, I did not buddy you. I have said this repeatedly and you have ignored it, but calling you town != buddying.

marv clearly I don't get half of the shit you try to do so in not getting your 'joke, yeah, I guess I acted like scum DP. That must make me scum, obviously, you know, 'cause we're the same person.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:04 GMT
#1163
On February 11 2014 09:03 marvellosity wrote:
By the way, Wave, I haven't intentionally antagonised you at all, I've called you out on what I think is bullshit just like I do in every single game we play together.

Indeed one reason you were suspicious of me in Shadow is because i hadn't customarily slapped you down...

More evidence for the fake rage disease arises.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:04 GMT
#1164
Risen why don't you want to kill me? It kinda makes me sad.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:05 GMT
#1165
On February 11 2014 09:03 Holyflare wrote:
Well yeh, wave is an independant player from what I saw in shadow + vengeful + other games and doesn't listen to anyone regarding things he thinks are right like that + anger, +hypocritical actions +vote attitude

Independent is fine. I'm wrong a lot and don't really learn from anything so I can dig it. But if you're going to play like that why are you getting mad at people saying mean things about you instead of getting mad when people ignore you? There's a disconnect and I think it's really telling.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 00:05 GMT
#1166
On February 11 2014 08:53 Holyflare wrote:
he didn't even react that angrily to toad's shittest case on him in shadow, this overreaction at koshi (who he thinks is scum) is totally unlike any wave that i've checked up on and his reaction to the rest of the thread is.... the same.

Are you kidding me?!
I raged super hard at TOad's case
wtf are you actually saying
going to tear this shit up hardcore when Iget back
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:05 GMT
#1167
Dnu if scum wave would go so fast against me, it's kinda dangerous if both marv and rayn are town. They pick up on my townyness. I was a sitting duck i guess.

Don't know if I would lynch WoS. I am just waiting till rayn gives us the 2 scummers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:06 GMT
#1168
On February 11 2014 09:05 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:03 Holyflare wrote:
Well yeh, wave is an independant player from what I saw in shadow + vengeful + other games and doesn't listen to anyone regarding things he thinks are right like that + anger, +hypocritical actions +vote attitude

Independent is fine. I'm wrong a lot and don't really learn from anything so I can dig it. But if you're going to play like that why are you getting mad at people saying mean things about you instead of getting mad when people ignore you? There's a disconnect and I think it's really telling.


did you just miss my point? they are the reasons wave is scum
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:06 GMT
#1169
On February 11 2014 09:04 marvellosity wrote:
Risen why don't you want to kill me? It kinda makes me sad.

Because even though it was amazing when I luckshot you, it was something that made me feel incredibly dirty. I could go for the luckshot again, but I'm actually trying to improve my play. Also, if I was scum this game I'd be trying my best to make sure it was the greatest players alive at the end of days. That last statement actually supports me being scum lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 00:07 GMT
#1170
On February 11 2014 09:05 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:03 Holyflare wrote:
Well yeh, wave is an independant player from what I saw in shadow + vengeful + other games and doesn't listen to anyone regarding things he thinks are right like that + anger, +hypocritical actions +vote attitude

Independent is fine. I'm wrong a lot and don't really learn from anything so I can dig it. But if you're going to play like that why are you getting mad at people saying mean things about you instead of getting mad when people ignore you? There's a disconnect and I think it's really telling.

I AM FUCKING MAD THAT PEOPLE HAVE IGNORED ME ALL GAME ABOUT KOSHI
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:08 GMT
#1171
EBWOP: I just don't think you're scum marv. Don't know why.

I have a really hard time explaining any reads I ever have since I generally forget about why I had them in the first place.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:08 GMT
#1172
What is this luckshot you speak of?

Oh the weak doctor one was it? That made me unhappy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:08 GMT
#1173
oh shut up Wave, christ.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:08 GMT
#1174
On February 11 2014 09:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:05 Risen wrote:
On February 11 2014 09:03 Holyflare wrote:
Well yeh, wave is an independant player from what I saw in shadow + vengeful + other games and doesn't listen to anyone regarding things he thinks are right like that + anger, +hypocritical actions +vote attitude

Independent is fine. I'm wrong a lot and don't really learn from anything so I can dig it. But if you're going to play like that why are you getting mad at people saying mean things about you instead of getting mad when people ignore you? There's a disconnect and I think it's really telling.

I AM FUCKING MAD THAT PEOPLE HAVE IGNORED ME ALL GAME ABOUT KOSHI
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

What?
There is so much talk about Koshi this game. Really.
A lot of people have talked about me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:09 GMT
#1175
On February 11 2014 09:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:05 Risen wrote:
On February 11 2014 09:03 Holyflare wrote:
Well yeh, wave is an independant player from what I saw in shadow + vengeful + other games and doesn't listen to anyone regarding things he thinks are right like that + anger, +hypocritical actions +vote attitude

Independent is fine. I'm wrong a lot and don't really learn from anything so I can dig it. But if you're going to play like that why are you getting mad at people saying mean things about you instead of getting mad when people ignore you? There's a disconnect and I think it's really telling.

I AM FUCKING MAD THAT PEOPLE HAVE IGNORED ME ALL GAME ABOUT KOSHI
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Is this true? Hmm... yeah probably. I can't even remember anything about Koshi so this statement certainly rings true for me.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2014 00:11 GMT
#1176
On February 11 2014 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
oh shut up Wave, christ.

I am not going to swear at you right now because I don't want to be modkilled.
Suffice it to say I am...disappointed in you marv. You truly make this game unenjoyable.
I am going to eat dinner right now.
When I come back, I am going to tear all of this shit right up and set things straight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:12 GMT
#1177
On February 11 2014 09:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 08:53 Holyflare wrote:
he didn't even react that angrily to toad's shittest case on him in shadow, this overreaction at koshi (who he thinks is scum) is totally unlike any wave that i've checked up on and his reaction to the rest of the thread is.... the same.

Are you kidding me?!
I raged super hard at TOad's case
wtf are you actually saying
going to tear this shit up hardcore when Iget back






On January 24 2014 07:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2014 07:21 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 24 2014 07:18 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 24 2014 07:14 gonzaw wrote:
On January 24 2014 07:06 Toadesstern wrote:
well in that case, read up to the lynch. What was the question gonzaw? :D

Ehmm...who is scum?
That seems to be a good question.

I'm a bit more uncertain about VE after reading it.
I agree with foolish's big post and think it's even more unlikely for him to be mafia now.
Kita's big post is something special. I'm not sure if I agree with the latter part but I do agree with the upper part a lot.
I don't recall anything WoS said during that period, which isn't anything good and like I said I already said he's the one I'd like to see lynched the most.

It pretty much echoes what I've said about those 4 before except for VE going down a little, so don't lynch foolish, VE and kita are both about equal for me and WoS the best guy to lynch.

EBWOP

I don't recall anything WoS said during that period, which isn't anything good that was supposed to be
"the fact that nothing stood out is bad", not "there wasn't anything that wasn't good"

Phoneposting just to say this is horseshit and pissed me off as I read it. You don't remember anything I said from around the lynch BECAUSe I WaSNT rTHERE for it

On January 24 2014 23:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2014 07:55 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 24 2014 07:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 24 2014 07:21 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 24 2014 07:18 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 24 2014 07:14 gonzaw wrote:
On January 24 2014 07:06 Toadesstern wrote:
well in that case, read up to the lynch. What was the question gonzaw? :D

Ehmm...who is scum?
That seems to be a good question.

I'm a bit more uncertain about VE after reading it.
I agree with foolish's big post and think it's even more unlikely for him to be mafia now.
Kita's big post is something special. I'm not sure if I agree with the latter part but I do agree with the upper part a lot.
I don't recall anything WoS said during that period, which isn't anything good and like I said I already said he's the one I'd like to see lynched the most.

It pretty much echoes what I've said about those 4 before except for VE going down a little, so don't lynch foolish, VE and kita are both about equal for me and WoS the best guy to lynch.

EBWOP

I don't recall anything WoS said during that period, which isn't anything good that was supposed to be
"the fact that nothing stood out is bad", not "there wasn't anything that wasn't good"

Phoneposting just to say this is horseshit and pissed me off as I read it. You don't remember anything I said from around the lynch BECAUSe I WaSNT rTHERE for it

sorry my bad, I read really quickly and I just didn't remember anything from you. I assumed I must have forgotten anything but if you weren't there than you obviously weren't there to begin with.

However, it's the same problem I'm having with VE. I can see a good reason for mafias not to post during the last 20 minutes. It does sound a little convenient.

Like thsi is Toad's main reason for calling me scum, because he didn't 'notoice' what I did when I wasn't around.
When I correct him he says 'whoops but you weren't around for thsoe last 20 min and mafia would totes do that.'
If he actually bothered to read my filter he'd know it was a lot longer than20 minutes. Just horrible misrepresentation here and he brings up absolutely NO other rationale before ethis point, just saying 'I found him scummy for some reasons.'

he LATER brings up a case, but this looks like he picked a target and is finding the rationale later.



That was the majority of rage against toad?

why are you lying :o? there are 1 or two posts saying why toad was wrong, you were annoyed at him being wrong and the only caps lock you used was for emphasis on words. Here? Totally different story.

You are under heavy pressure now, just like you were in shadow and now your response is to QQ and say that it's unfair that we didn't check out koshi whereas in shadow your response was to PROVE you were towny. There is so much difference between your play in that game and vengeful (even if it was "feels") + your other town games than here.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:12 GMT
#1178
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:13 GMT
#1179
On February 11 2014 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
oh shut up Wave, christ.

I am not going to swear at you right now because I don't want to be modkilled.
Suffice it to say I am...disappointed in you marv. You truly make this game unenjoyable.
I am going to eat dinner right now.
When I come back, I am going to tear all of this shit right up and set things straight.

This is basically totally unwarranted, but whatever.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:13 GMT
#1180
On February 11 2014 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
oh shut up Wave, christ.

I am not going to swear at you right now because I don't want to be modkilled.
Suffice it to say I am...disappointed in you marv. You truly make this game unenjoyable.
I am going to eat dinner right now.
When I come back, I am going to tear all of this shit right up and set things straight.

WoS, piece of advice. Don't make it about me. You are wrong.

True story.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 7163
firebathero 2222
Bisu 632
Hyuk 444
BeSt 166
Leta 117
Larva 112
Sexy 98
EffOrt 96
Killer 80
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 74
Dewaltoss 74
Soma 74
ZerO 63
Light 57
Yoon 41
soO 36
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Rush 23
Sacsri 23
Shinee 23
Bale 21
Pusan 21
sorry 18
NaDa 17
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 149
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss904
byalli884
kRYSTAL_33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns40048
singsing1568
olofmeister1043
ceh9655
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt388
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 12m
OSC
12h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.