• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8140 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 176 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:14 GMT
#1181
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

Since when do you disagree with me when I think someone is mafia? Especially when I've explained with some detail. Odd.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:14 GMT
#1182
Wos is so not scum btw
Computer says mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:15 GMT
#1183
On February 11 2014 09:14 Palmar wrote:
Wos is so not scum btw

On February 11 2014 09:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On February 11 2014 09:08 marvellosity wrote:
oh shut up Wave, christ.

I am not going to swear at you right now because I don't want to be modkilled.
Suffice it to say I am...disappointed in you marv. You truly make this game unenjoyable.
I am going to eat dinner right now.
When I come back, I am going to tear all of this shit right up and set things straight.

WoS, piece of advice. Don't make it about me. You are wrong.

True story.



are people reading the same game?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:15 GMT
#1184
Unless he's faking this wish for attention, love and care, in which case he's playing not badly. No idea why he would want it so badly as scum.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:16 GMT
#1185
In for a penny, in for a pound, you see.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:16 GMT
#1186
On February 11 2014 09:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

Since when do you disagree with me when I think someone is mafia? Especially when I've explained with some detail. Odd.

VA scum, WoS town. REMEMBER FOR THE BELT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:16 GMT
#1187
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

So... you're saying WoS is right about you. Hey man, I'm all for meta bus tactix but this is taking it too far!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:17 GMT
#1188
btw, I'm towntelling so hard by staying up to see who gets nominated. I'd already know if I was scum.
Computer says mafia
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:17 GMT
#1189
On February 11 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
Unless he's faking this wish for attention, love and care, in which case he's playing not badly. No idea why he would want it so badly as scum.

Uhhh, you realize we're playing FOR A FREAKING CROWN?!?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:17 GMT
#1190
Should probably lynch you for saying that tbf.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:17 GMT
#1191
On February 11 2014 09:17 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
Unless he's faking this wish for attention, love and care, in which case he's playing not badly. No idea why he would want it so badly as scum.

Uhhh, you realize we're playing FOR A FREAKING CROWN?!?


I'm playing to find scum x_x?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:17 GMT
#1192
On February 11 2014 09:17 Palmar wrote:
btw, I'm towntelling so hard by staying up to see who gets nominated. I'd already know if I was scum.

Next level scum tactix
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:18 GMT
#1193
On February 11 2014 09:16 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

So... you're saying WoS is right about you. Hey man, I'm all for meta bus tactix but this is taking it too far!

I think you need to read that again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:18 GMT
#1194
On February 11 2014 09:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:17 Risen wrote:
On February 11 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
Unless he's faking this wish for attention, love and care, in which case he's playing not badly. No idea why he would want it so badly as scum.

Uhhh, you realize we're playing FOR A FREAKING CROWN?!?


I'm playing to find scum x_x?

You're so cute... but so am I man. I've given up on ever getting a crown as town lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:19 GMT
#1195
What is this crown you guys talk about?
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
February 11 2014 00:19 GMT
#1196
it's a belt
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 11 2014 00:19 GMT
#1197
Reading OP good skill
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
February 11 2014 00:19 GMT
#1198
On February 11 2014 09:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:16 Risen wrote:
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

So... you're saying WoS is right about you. Hey man, I'm all for meta bus tactix but this is taking it too far!

I think you need to read that again.

On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, ...he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated...

...town WoS...


Am I missing something here?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 11 2014 00:21 GMT
#1199
On February 11 2014 09:19 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:18 Koshi wrote:
On February 11 2014 09:16 Risen wrote:
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

So... you're saying WoS is right about you. Hey man, I'm all for meta bus tactix but this is taking it too far!

I think you need to read that again.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, sometimes he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated because he mistakenly thinks people don't listen but in reality people listened but don't agree.

Probably town WoS mentality.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:12 Koshi wrote:
I think WoS is town, ...he has good reads and people don't listen. Now he is all frustrated...

...town WoS...


Am I missing something here?

the sometimes. Like in WitchCraft II.

But not always. Like in Survivor Series.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2014 00:21 GMT
#1200
On February 11 2014 09:17 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2014 09:15 Palmar wrote:
Unless he's faking this wish for attention, love and care, in which case he's playing not badly. No idea why he would want it so badly as scum.

Uhhh, you realize we're playing FOR A FREAKING CROWN?!?


I aint getting it, I fucked up badly on day 1 by allowing other people to have opinions and talk. My bad guys.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 7163
firebathero 2222
Bisu 632
Hyuk 444
BeSt 166
Leta 117
Larva 112
Sexy 98
EffOrt 96
Killer 80
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 74
Dewaltoss 74
Soma 74
ZerO 63
Light 57
Yoon 41
soO 36
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Rush 23
Sacsri 23
Shinee 23
Bale 21
Pusan 21
sorry 18
NaDa 17
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 149
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss904
byalli884
kRYSTAL_33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns40048
singsing1568
olofmeister1043
ceh9655
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2346
League of Legends
• Stunt388
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 12m
OSC
12h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.