• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10094 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:08 GMT
#3300
On February 19 2014 07:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm not following.
Why can't Oats be scum if one of you/VE/HF are?
And why am I scum now?


No you're not reading.

VE's point is that Risen is probably not scum, as too many people are already voting for him without me/VE on the train.

and here's the reason Oats _might_ not be scum

On February 19 2014 06:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there's also this about Oats: both yamato AND Wave have stated that they're at least partially interested in lynching Oats today. So if we're assuming Palmar and VE are town, that means that 4 players have stated interest or intent to lynch Oats.

Risen raged by way of Oats, HF hard defending Oats. Oats IS Oats.

So, if Oats is scum, that means that either A) all scum are NOT interested in lynching Oats, or B) at least one scum has stated that he'll lynch Oats or he could lynch Oats.

Considering how unlikely I find a Risen/HF scumteam, I'd say that B) is what we're looking at here, does anyone agree/disagree?


So, if we say neither of them are (I think that's unlikely) it means that there's three scum in me/ve/hf/you/yam

But I don't think this is the case.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:10 GMT
#3301
I actually think the Risen point is far better, there's like 3 people on the Risen wagon outside of me and VE. He's either being bussed, or he's just not mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:11 GMT
#3302
And I'm not sure mafia is in a bussing mood atm.

VE I really, really think this Oats lynch is the way to go.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:11 GMT
#3303
I wish we could get yamato to come back to the thread to lynch Oats.

WoS, Risen, HF, you should all get on Oats.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:12 GMT
#3304
Feel free to call me bad and dumb if he flips town. This goes to obs topic people too.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:33 GMT
#3309
Pallad?

iphone?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:37 GMT
#3312
On February 19 2014 07:34 WaveofShadow wrote:
He's calling you a champion of the light
Paladin


I'm pretty much a paladin yeah.

Overconfident asshole who thinks every word that comes out of his mouth is blessed by the holy light.

Sounds about right.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:38 GMT
#3313
I like this Oats lynch. I have butterflies in my stomach.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:50 GMT
#3315
Also his complete lack of direction, no attempts at ever contesting anything.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:50 GMT
#3316
Also I just feel better about the other people whose filters I've read.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 23:02 GMT
#3317
I'm just going to go to sleep.

I've heard your arguments and I don't agree with you.

Please understand that you need to be on my lynch no matter how you feel about it.

if I'm wrong I'm sorry.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 23:08 GMT
#3319
Public announcement

Two players claim to be afk with dead votes. we don't know if I'm right or wrong. Everyone should be on Oats, scum or town. Anything but that is a scumclaim.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 23:08 GMT
#3320
shenanigans might happen ^^
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 23:11 GMT
#3321
On February 19 2014 08:06 Holyflare wrote:
=.= =.= =.=

fine whatever then consensus achieved ((((

##Vote Oatsmaster


btw you can call me bad if he flips town, can I lynch you if he flips scum?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 23:18 GMT
#3324
There isn't much to discuss, that's why he's so hard to read.

I already pointed out a few strange things in his behavior on day 2:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20770190

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20770199

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=20771172
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 23:26 GMT
#3326
Grack was a cool guy, Oats isn't!

And it's perfectly safe to call everyone scum as long as you don't do it too much and don't try to lynch them too hard.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 23:42 GMT
#3330
On February 19 2014 08:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
I really hope we're right about this.


I feel like I gave it a good shot, no matter the outcome.

Remember, it's not unlikely shenanigans (vote-switch) will happen, and there isn't much we can do about it if it does.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 23:55 GMT
#3335
On February 19 2014 08:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
I know I just feel like we ended up in a pretty good place in this game and it would really suck if it was all for nothing because some of the people who got us here were/are scum.

Like you I feel like I did my best, but I'm afraid it was too late


I wouldn't be too sad if this ended tonight. I feel like I have a pretty good reason for lynching Oats, and I'd love to not deal with the pressure of finding scum anymore.

I don't like late-game mafia, I'm much more of a fan of just scumhunting for a day or two and then getting shot.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 19 2014 00:33 GMT
#3341
oh well.

gg.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 19 2014 00:35 GMT
#3345
Maybe we should've killed holyflare on day 2 ^^
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 158
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 13m
Replay Cast
22h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.