• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:41
CEST 19:41
KST 02:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7781 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:03 GMT
#3242
No one is killing Holyflare, we had our chance, that ship has sailed.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:08 GMT
#3245
sure.

I think Oats is scum, if I assume you're town.

But we have two other scums in that pool of three.

Currently I'm kinda working under the assumption WoS is the town in that group.

But I'm very unsure that is the correct read.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:10 GMT
#3247
The reverse?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:16 GMT
#3253
On February 19 2014 05:11 Holyflare wrote:
I think oats is town :o


If you think Oats is town, you by extension think the scumteam is yamato/WoS/Risen.

Good to know where you stand

Do you want to elaborate on that stance on Oats?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:21 GMT
#3254
On February 14 2014 00:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2014 00:15 Holyflare wrote:
On February 14 2014 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Who even reads that shit Holyflare, your ability to convince people is worse than VA's, and he will never convince anyone.


people do read it because it is generally correct, I catch scum almost 80%+ of the time, vengeful was the only exception in a long time


Nice going this game buddy, Cora guaranteed scum.


Maybe I should just agree with risen.

This 80% number is way off.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:23 GMT
#3255
VE why are we clearing HF based on this Koshi thing.

Is it possible HF/Oats/ (Risen/WoS) is the mafia team?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:23 GMT
#3256
On February 19 2014 05:02 Holyflare wrote:
I... don't even understand???? What planet do you come from where dead people's reads become 100% truth?


Also tbh, Both Grack and VA guaranteed you were scum.

Maybe these guys know you a lot better than I do...
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:37 GMT
#3262
Yeah you're right, there's no reason for them to be doing this bus thing, the only reservation I have is that this is not Risen's preferred lynch, he came out of the gates wanting to lynch WoS.

But all that being said, while you wrote all this I was and am reading Oats's ego mini mafia filter clicky! and trying to make sense of it.

Oats hasn't done anything in the game. I'm trying to remember that town game where he was instrumental in lynching scum on day 1, as I wanted both a town game and scum game for reference.

I still think lynching Oats is a good idea. I have nice "feels" (isn't that what the cool kids call it?) about killing him.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:37 GMT
#3263
yeah I'm waffling between Wave/HF and maaaybe one of Risen/Yam. I have the best feels about a Oats lynch.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:42 GMT
#3265
VE

I know you can't see my face

But I'm really happy right now, I feel like I have a lynch we can get on.

Problem is that if yamato is town the game is lost, as he apparently plays only 2-3 posts a day.

We need everyone to switch to Oats.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:51 GMT
#3272
I don't agree with your meta analysis. In fact I think his play in Ego mafia (man, you whip up cases suspiciously fast and make conclusions) is pretty similar to his play this game.

I think Oats is scum because he has been all over the place without ever trying to enforce any of his reads. I wrote a point on day 2 where I noted he had called just about everyone in the game scum. He has been like a fly on the wall doing nothing but throwing out random points the entire game. I seem to remember a game where Oats was instrumental in leading a lynch on day one, nothing even remotely close has ever happened this game.

This is a lynch I'm willing to do, I think it's a good lynch. It's a lynch I'm willing to go down with and take the responsibility.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 20:52 GMT
#3273
On February 19 2014 05:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
That post wtf.
I'll read that later but if it's a Holy-case on Oats it almost makes me think we should do the opposite to be right....


haha, yeah I get the same feeling.

His megacases on Grack and Cora didn't work out!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 21:04 GMT
#3276
You're not confirmed town
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 21:05 GMT
#3277
You've been extremely wrong this game. Just take a chance on me
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 21:14 GMT
#3279
On February 19 2014 06:08 Holyflare wrote:
You said you have to treat me as town so you only need 1 other town to complete that circle, you are thinking it's wave. That would mean both oats and risen are scum and he's afk sleep voting the guy you think is scum. Shouldn't we be auto voting risen in this case either way?


Can you not count?

With me, VE already on Oats, WoS willing to lynch him we only need your vote. Yam's vote is irrelevant, he's probably scum with Oats!

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 21:15 GMT
#3280
That post looks really bad btw holyflare



Trust me!
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 21:18 GMT
#3281
Unless of course you know yam is town ^^
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 21:57 GMT
#3295
i like where you're going with this, but if oats and risen can't be mafia, that would make one of me/you/holy scum.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 21:57 GMT
#3296
the above was at ve.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 18 2014 22:00 GMT
#3297
as that means wave/yam/? are scum
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2998
RotterdaM618
TaKeTV 284
IndyStarCraft 178
BRAT_OK 77
ZombieGrub19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2998
RotterdaM 618
ByuN 367
IndyStarCraft 178
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 77
UpATreeSC 59
ZombieGrub19
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3360
Shuttle 873
Mini 478
EffOrt 422
Rush 173
Dewaltoss 143
Mind 89
910 73
Zeus 70
HiyA 66
[ Show more ]
Shinee 60
hero 55
Bale 27
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 10
zelot 10
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2882
Counter-Strike
fl0m4844
pashabiceps836
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2578
Other Games
singsing2169
ceh9691
Beastyqt689
mouzStarbuck205
XaKoH 124
C9.Mang069
QueenE69
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 94
• StrangeGG 28
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV137
Other Games
• imaqtpie482
• Shiphtur286
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
5h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 19m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
17h 19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.