On February 17 2014 23:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
PALMAR DIES TODAY.
NO ONE VOTES ANYONE BUT PALMAR OR CLAIMS FUCKING SCUM.
PALMAR DIES TODAY.
NO ONE VOTES ANYONE BUT PALMAR OR CLAIMS FUCKING SCUM.
do you retract this?
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On February 17 2014 23:45 VisceraEyes wrote: PALMAR DIES TODAY. NO ONE VOTES ANYONE BUT PALMAR OR CLAIMS FUCKING SCUM. do you retract this? | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On February 18 2014 09:12 Grackaroni wrote: Don't do it Wave. He's a solid mislynch. and you aren't | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On February 18 2014 09:12 Grackaroni wrote: Don't do it Wave. He's a solid mislynch. you know that if you don't want VE lynched, you could simply unvote him and vote yourself, right? | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
Any vote-switches after that should be considered scum-switches. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
I wish VE would've gotten majority. Then I could've cleared him. Oh well it was worth the try. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
I guess I might as well do that now. ##unvote VE ##Vote Grackaroni Thing is, if VE had actually gotten to the point where he would be lynched, then I'd have confirmed him. But close enough, whatever. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On February 18 2014 09:27 Grackaroni wrote: I think all you accomplished was pissing off VE Yes, he didn't get majority. So there's still a tiny chance he's scum. But fuck it. Once you're dead I'll be treating him as confirmed town. This is what town wanted, so let's give it to us! | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
VE, I'm counting on you for tomorrow. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On February 18 2014 09:30 Grackaroni wrote: And I regret killing Rayn over Palmar XD Oh yeah, that was crazy. I was perfectly ready to die on day 2. I had all the shit down. I had my case on that scum (geript) and I was ready to die a hero, instead of living long enough to see myself become the villain. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
I don't care if he could be scum, if that's the case, someone else fucked up. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
Yam HF WoS Risen Oats I'm looking forward to everyone's contributions. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
VE your dream comes true. We're working together! | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
##vote yamato | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM IndyStarCraft MaxPax RuFF_SC2 SteadfastSC ZombieGrub85 UpATreeSC MindelVK Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|