• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7870 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:12 GMT
#2981
Also Palmar saying he wanted to lynch geript D1 is farcical considering what he said about geript D1. He went back and forth wifflewaffling all day and ended up on Cora. He even said "Welp marv thinks geript town so meh". Unless he's talking about this post
On February 10 2014 05:55 Palmar wrote:
ok I'm back. My reading of the last few pages has been a bit sketchy, but whatever.

I don't think I want to lynch Kosher. Other people I don't want to lynch include WoS, Oats, myself, Risen etc.

I worry about the Cora wagon. I pointed out some inconsistency in his play myself, but his random vote on me there before he switched is really head scratching if he's mafia. Now his is obviously not going to make much sense to anyone but myself, but given how he's been wanting to kill me and been casually calling me out all game, it seems like a strange vote as it makes it more likely he'll flip AND if he flips mafia he's basically confirming me as town.

So knowing my own alignment, his move just doesn't make any sense if he's mafia.

I'd much rather lynch somewhere into geript, marv, VE, rayn, or even holyfare.

I'm unsure about yamato...

...where he lumps geript in with a bunch of townies as his lynch preferences, then Palmar was never even close to wanting to lynch geript on D1. But he's using that as reasoning why he should be listened to NOW when he's trying to lynch another townie, one who has spent an inordinate amount of time in this thread trying to figure out this game.

Kill it with fire.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:14 GMT
#2982
And Palmar, I'm not intentionally being mean - I'm just infuriated that you spend all game going "Gosh I wish VE would do something" and then when I finally DO do something you want me dead. If you're town, you can understand my frustration. If you're scum, you can eat a dick. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:18 GMT
#2984
Then make me believe Grack is scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:19 GMT
#2987
On February 18 2014 02:18 Holyflare wrote:
I've been there ve, 2 days ago, got so mad at him that i thought he was scum and was picking everything out of his filter as scummy. He wouldn't be scum in a marv/rayn/palmar lynch because he was most likely to die

I thought that too, it's literally the ONLY reason I cleared him after Nomination 1, but this is over-the-top retarded man.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:22 GMT
#2988
Couldn't scum read thread sentiment and realize that it would clear Palmar to put him in a Nomination with marv/rayn? Like, I typically don't try and consider play like that, but this ridiculous push to lynch me has me thinking all kinds of stuff I shouldn't necessarily be considering.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:25 GMT
#2990
On February 18 2014 02:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2014 02:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
And Palmar, I'm not intentionally being mean - I'm just infuriated that you spend all game going "Gosh I wish VE would do something" and then when I finally DO do something you want me dead. If you're town, you can understand my frustration. If you're scum, you can eat a dick. <3

Well he doesnt want you dead cause he thinks you are scum. He wants you dead because of the possibility that you are scum.

But that literally doesn't even make any sense. Why would he think Grack is confirmed town for being nominated but not me? There's even sentiment in this thread for lynching me, why would he not consider me confirmed town for being nominated? It doesn't jive with the way he's played the rest of this game at all.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:28 GMT
#2991
Think about this: scum put up Palmar/VE/Grack for lynch today. Of those three, who has been in the thread trying to figure shit out and find scum the most over the last 72 hours? Or in other words, of those three, who do you think scum hope gets lynched? I'll give you a hint: confirmed scum Keirathi made a huge case against one of them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:34 GMT
#2994
Scum VE could and would make any argument town VE could and would make. You're just being ridiculous Oats.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:42 GMT
#2996
Well enlighten me friend - please, tell me things I don't know about myself.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 17:48 GMT
#2997
No? Nothing? Talking out of your ass? That's what I thought.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 20:49 GMT
#3021
Yamato has nothing to fear from you Palmar because you're doing exactly what he wants you to do already.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 20:51 GMT
#3023
Do it - I'm so beyond caring at this point I would actually think it's funny.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 20:56 GMT
#3026
Pushing for my lynch so he doesn't have to.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 20:58 GMT
#3029
Yes I wrote stuff about Yamato that was summarily and unceremoniously skipped too. What, you wanna fight about it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 21:00 GMT
#3031
Cool story bro! That's utterly meaningless, but nice catch!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 21:01 GMT
#3033
I wouldn't shed any tears over our dearly departed cannon brother, no.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 21:02 GMT
#3036
So kill me. You've beaten the care out of me Palmar, good job. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 21:04 GMT
#3038
Well you're doing a shit-ass job of it - most people are still voting for Grack, except me who's voting for you. Step it up pussy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 21:05 GMT
#3039
You're not going to get me lynched on a Nomination day by saying you're pretty sure I'm town bro, you gotta LIE and say that you think I'm scum and make fake-cases and shit. No one said it would be easy friend.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 17 2014 21:06 GMT
#3042
Dude you need to coach a couple more newbie games and get your Newbie Army back up and running.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 237
BRAT_OK 53
JuggernautJason51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24001
Mini 413
Hyuk 164
firebathero 130
ggaemo 118
Dewaltoss 105
Mong 51
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 23
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7690
febbydoto13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3404
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1102
Liquid`Hasu774
Other Games
FrodaN2655
fl0m942
Beastyqt776
mouzStarbuck280
KnowMe185
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King59
Trikslyr45
Chillindude26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 82
• StrangeGG 52
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 37
• 80smullet 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9774
• WagamamaTV445
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur286
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 4m
INu's Battles
17h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.