• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:49
CEST 11:49
KST 18:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8140 users

[C][M][T] Survivor Series Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 02 2014 20:54 GMT
#13
/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 07 2014 22:44 GMT
#86
But...my feet hurt already.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 00:42 GMT
#91
I love town! And I hate the mafiaaaaaaaaa!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 02:59 GMT
#127
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 04:13 GMT
#143
On February 08 2014 12:28 geript wrote:
Where'd VE go? Not in TS anymore Explain to me why you didn't autopark your vote on me when you were expecting me to troll this game?

Why would that warrant a vote? Should I be voting for you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 07:36 GMT
#172
Geript what do you think of yamato?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 07:37 GMT
#173
I'm getting bad feels.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 09:27 GMT
#177
On February 08 2014 16:43 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 16:37 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm getting bad feels.

I'm really just waiting for something to happen.

Stuff has happened. You know. Stuff. Do /you/ have an opinion of Alakaslam so far? You implied that he's not an unreadable troll here as far as I can see...
On February 08 2014 11:24 yamato77 wrote:
If you're going to complain about unreadables, you should be looking at Risen/Oats

But have failed to mention anything he's done in the game one way or the other, in spite of people discussing their feelings about his alignment. People who seem to be interested in trying to form a read on him. What's yours?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 09:51 GMT
#180
On February 08 2014 18:40 yamato77 wrote:
Was my post unclear? There's literally no good way to tell Slam's alignment early on. He's established that he will play incoherently as both alignments. Voting analysis is the best way to tell his intentions.

I think voting analysis is going to be especially helpful in this setup in general. Plus I filtered you and looked for Alak instead of Slam. -.-

Okay, you made me feels better for now. But to clarify, you would categorize everything Slam has done so far as trolling and non-alignment indicative?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 09:53 GMT
#181
On February 08 2014 17:07 geript wrote:
Actually, instead of answering that VE, tell me if you plan to approach Cora using the GERIPT IN THE GAME (tm) approach to Cora. That's the best option imo.

I don't know what this means, but Cora is feeling fine to me for now. Inquisitive enough and active enough to not lynch for me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 20:36 GMT
#252
On February 08 2014 19:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 18:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
On February 08 2014 17:07 geript wrote:
Actually, instead of answering that VE, tell me if you plan to approach Cora using the GERIPT IN THE GAME (tm) approach to Cora. That's the best option imo.

I don't know what this means, but Cora is feeling fine to me for now. Inquisitive enough and active enough to not lynch for me.

Do you think asking about Slam's vote or geript's scumhunting strategy counts as inquisitive?

I do - it's townie in a lazy townie kind of way. The only way it's scummy is if you think he's fishing for a wagon on a town-Alak, and he didn't really frame his question in a way that makes me feel like he'd happily sheep along after one if I had made a case on Alak based on what he's asking. Sure he could just go read the games himself, but ask yourself: do YOU want to go reread Alakaslam's posts in other games?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 21:25 GMT
#267
On February 09 2014 05:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2014 05:35 Palmar wrote:
I'm btw assuming you assholes are all better than me at this by now.

Any relevant thoughts?


Ohai VE, can we let's have talk plz?
VE, why was Cora's answer here
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 12:25 Corazon wrote:
On February 08 2014 11:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well there is no "hook" for Alak to have to "get off" since he hasn't even been give a few hours. I think it is null for now Cora. It doesn't even feel scummy to you or you wouldn't be asking, you would be telling us.

Alright, I will give it a break. I just thought the conversation about Geript was going nowhere, so I wanted to throw it out there.

@Oats: 4 people in this game are scum. When I figure out who is scum, I'll let you know babycakes

acceptable to you? It looks as though this was you letting HIM 'off the hook' considering how quickly he dropped it after a smile from you.

And considering Cora's posting in the game so far, you categorize him as 'lazy' townie? He doesn't look lazy to me.

Wave I'll tell you the same thing I told Cora - he wasn't "on the hook" in the first place. People are considering him for lynch now, but for reasons I think are not so much alignment indicative and I'm not convinced he's a good lynch.

I don't know what's supposed to be unacceptable - I told him I thought that what Slam did was null after he asked. That was pretty much the end of it yeah? Like, I never thought he thought it was scummy of Alak in the first place (which is explicit in MY post on the matter) so I don't feel like he's suspiciously dropping it or whatever. I would have found it more suspicious if he had tried to make a case on Alak based on what he's posted so far.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 21:26 GMT
#268
I'm certain no one has a townread on me Palmar. Does that help?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 21:30 GMT
#270
Is it all the wubbybumpkins? I agree it's annoying, but scummy?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 21:33 GMT
#273
Okay so that's not it - anything in particular make you feel that way?

I tend to agree because the last couple town games I played with geript he was content to just call people stupid and troll the game, and in this one he at least appears to be trying to play a normal game. But I hate lynching people for "not bad enough" play, if you know what I mean.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 21:37 GMT
#275
stfu geript, I've tried. You shat on me for it. Get fukt.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 21:40 GMT
#278
##Vote: geript

LAL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 22:48 GMT
#303
Meh, I'm okay with geript for now. *shrug*

Wave if you want to elaborate on your feels a little bit I might be down with lynching Koshi.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 08 2014 22:49 GMT
#305
##Unvote
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 09 2014 07:09 GMT
#419
What the fuck is this Wave? I'm playing LoL what do you want?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 7163
firebathero 2222
Bisu 632
Hyuk 444
BeSt 166
Leta 117
Larva 112
Sexy 98
EffOrt 96
Killer 80
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 74
Soma 74
ToSsGirL 74
ZerO 63
Light 57
soO 36
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Shinee 23
Sacsri 23
Rush 23
Bale 21
Pusan 21
sorry 18
NaDa 17
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 156
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss904
byalli884
kRYSTAL_33
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
crisheroes587
Other Games
gofns40048
singsing1722
olofmeister1043
ceh9639
Mew2King110
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2367
League of Legends
• Stunt388
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 11m
OSC
12h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.