• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:17
CEST 14:17
KST 21:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 92 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 18:26 GMT
#321
On January 21 2014 03:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay so you think VE could do pretty much all of these things as town aswell but not all in the same game? Or do you think too much little weird things that add up?

On January 21 2014 03:15 bumatlarge wrote:
There is a threshold of how scummy you look by how poor you are playing that you are no longer town. I think VE passed that.

Together but separate, like oatmeal
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 20 2014 18:27 GMT
#322
I agree bum. When I read the thread yesterday VE stuck out to me as not trying to push anything forward. Let's chit chat and clog up policy all day.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:27 GMT
#323
Yeah bum i got that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:28 GMT
#324
On January 21 2014 03:25 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:20 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:49 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:46 bumatlarge wrote:
To be fair, I was not expecting all three initial posts to be completely taken out of context.


For the record I don't think bumatlarge is scum at this point.

why did you feel the need to clarify that right now?


Because Rayn is tunneling him and twisting his words and I think it's unproductive.

Actually show me where i am twisting his words. A couple of posts before this you agree with what i was saying about him.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 18:29 GMT
#325
ve played really passive in his last town game, remember
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:29 GMT
#326
On January 21 2014 03:18 suki wrote:
@Rayn
I agree that he's not making strong statements and that he seems to be overthinking the 'what if I'm wrong' part of his argument. However, I had a peek at bum's previous games and he plays the same sort of non-commital game as townie.

I think his case makes sense minus the wishy-washiness, and I agree with him that VE has been playing scummy (kush being second on my list).

table for two on a tv tray
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 20 2014 18:29 GMT
#327
Also, I think balla's scum and I don't know how to read kush at all. Maybe scum too.
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 20 2014 18:30 GMT
#328
Artanis is sliding by nicely for someone who gets reads for conversations when this thread is active at the moment.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 18:31 GMT
#329
On January 21 2014 03:25 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:20 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:49 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:46 bumatlarge wrote:
To be fair, I was not expecting all three initial posts to be completely taken out of context.


For the record I don't think bumatlarge is scum at this point.

why did you feel the need to clarify that right now?


Because Rayn is tunneling him and twisting his words and I think it's unproductive.

Why would putting your townread on the record change any of that though?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 18:31 GMT
#330
Do you have more on Kush rayn? If you have something more, I'd like to hear it. I find him difficult to read.

And I believe Barristan is the last person that needs to post. I'd suggest people start to vote now so we can see where we are at. I think there is enough content that people should be able to make some reasonable reads.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 18:32 GMT
#331
On January 21 2014 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not even voting for him after his first clarification. Where did you get the idea that i am tunneling him?


- - -

On January 21 2014 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea why bumatlarge is voting for VE because he did just say "he did some stuff i find out to be scummy but then again i remember him doing same kinda stuff as town too".

I have no idea what his read on VE is because it's inconsistent.


Perhaps it's just a difference in interpretation, but you start grilling bumatlarge for being 'inconsistent' when I don't see one.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:33 GMT
#332
On January 21 2014 03:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Do you have more on Kush rayn? If you have something more, I'd like to hear it. I find him difficult to read.

And I believe Barristan is the last person that needs to post. I'd suggest people start to vote now so we can see where we are at. I think there is enough content that people should be able to make some reasonable reads.

What i have on kush is what i have said.
He has a townread on half of the people in the game and refuses to explain why. If he is town he has reasons for his reads. If he is scum he has not. Seems like he has not.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 18:33 GMT
#333
you shouldn't even worry about my alignment, just like I won't worry about rayn's fail wagon on me. I will be pretty solidly town by EoD.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 18:34 GMT
#334
On January 21 2014 03:33 kushm4sta wrote:
you shouldn't even worry about my alignment, just like I won't worry about rayn's fail wagon on me. I will be pretty solidly town by EoD.


Yeah thats what I'm banking on, but I feel like that isn't a reliable thing for me to bank on.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 18:34 GMT
#335
rayn the reads were weak so there is not a lot of explanation.
you kept asking about them, asking more detail, and it got annoying, so i made you stfu about it by leaving.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:34 GMT
#336
On January 21 2014 03:32 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not even voting for him after his first clarification. Where did you get the idea that i am tunneling him?


- - -

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea why bumatlarge is voting for VE because he did just say "he did some stuff i find out to be scummy but then again i remember him doing same kinda stuff as town too".

I have no idea what his read on VE is because it's inconsistent.


Perhaps it's just a difference in interpretation, but you start grilling bumatlarge for being 'inconsistent' when I don't see one.

What, you even agreed with me in saying the case is wishy-washy. How can you call me out for "twisting his words" when you agree with me, because that was what i was saying before he clarified his case?
table for two on a tv tray
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 18:35 GMT
#337
On January 21 2014 03:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:31 bumatlarge wrote:
Do you have more on Kush rayn? If you have something more, I'd like to hear it. I find him difficult to read.

And I believe Barristan is the last person that needs to post. I'd suggest people start to vote now so we can see where we are at. I think there is enough content that people should be able to make some reasonable reads.

What i have on kush is what i have said.
He has a townread on half of the people in the game and refuses to explain why. If he is town he has reasons for his reads. If he is scum he has not. Seems like he has not.


Together but separate, like oatmeal
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 20 2014 18:35 GMT
#338
I'm fine with voting now to get a showing.

##vote balla24

Says he's inquisitive, tries to appeal to me about our other games played and does nothing.

That's my vote for the moment.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 18:40 GMT
#339
ew get away from me jl
##unvote balla
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 18:40 GMT
#340
I have to get back to work, I'll be around in 6~ hours
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV449
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko431
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Sea.KH 51
Shinee 50
Killer 44
Sharp 37
Bale 36
NotJumperer 35
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1174
Dendi826
qojqva343
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1267
markeloff81
Other Games
B2W.Neo329
crisheroes279
DeMusliM195
Pyrionflax189
hiko168
dupreeh99
Livibee68
Mew2King66
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1082
League of Legends
• Jankos1406
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 43m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.