• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9089 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 92 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:12 GMT
#361
On January 21 2014 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.

I already said i do not care to engage in conversations with you before you say something useful. You are calling me mafia because i am supposed to start conversations with us two. Why? Why is it my job to do so? Why do i need to start question you about anything when there is nothing going on in the game and you make an obvious joke thats nothing alignment indicative?

It isn't, I put the ball in your court with the joke at the start and you refused to take it. I attempted to start the conversation that you were unwilling to partake in. The fact that you're making a massive problem out of it when asked displays your lack of a townie mindset. It shows your lack of interest in my alignment. The joke was intended to be a conversation starter and I don't believe that you're dumb enough that you didn't see that.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:12 GMT
#362
On January 21 2014 04:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.

I already said i do not care to engage in conversations with you before you say something useful. You are calling me mafia because i am supposed to start conversations with us two. Why? Why is it my job to do so? Why do i need to start question you about anything when there is nothing going on in the game and you make an obvious joke thats nothing alignment indicative?

It isn't, I put the ball in your court with the joke at the start and you refused to take it. I attempted to start the conversation that you were unwilling to partake in. The fact that you're making a massive problem out of it when asked displays your lack of a townie mindset. It shows your lack of interest in my alignment. The joke was intended to be a conversation starter and I don't believe that you're dumb enough that you didn't see that.

By your logic you are uninterested in every players alignment in this game but mine. If i am scum for it it makes you like 11x scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:14 GMT
#363
On January 21 2014 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.

I already said i do not care to engage in conversations with you before you say something useful. You are calling me mafia because i am supposed to start conversations with us two. Why? Why is it my job to do so? Why do i need to start question you about anything when there is nothing going on in the game and you make an obvious joke thats nothing alignment indicative?

It isn't, I put the ball in your court with the joke at the start and you refused to take it. I attempted to start the conversation that you were unwilling to partake in. The fact that you're making a massive problem out of it when asked displays your lack of a townie mindset. It shows your lack of interest in my alignment. The joke was intended to be a conversation starter and I don't believe that you're dumb enough that you didn't see that.

By your logic you are uninterested in every players alignment in this game but mine. If i am scum for it it makes you like 11x scum.

No one's directly attempted to start a conversation with me. I did with you and you knew that comment was meant for you.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:15 GMT
#364
No Artanis, me not joking with you does not make me mafia and if you think so you are either making stupid conclusions or you are mafia. I have no desire to talk to anyone until they say something i have something to comment on.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:16 GMT
#365
On January 21 2014 04:14 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.

I already said i do not care to engage in conversations with you before you say something useful. You are calling me mafia because i am supposed to start conversations with us two. Why? Why is it my job to do so? Why do i need to start question you about anything when there is nothing going on in the game and you make an obvious joke thats nothing alignment indicative?

It isn't, I put the ball in your court with the joke at the start and you refused to take it. I attempted to start the conversation that you were unwilling to partake in. The fact that you're making a massive problem out of it when asked displays your lack of a townie mindset. It shows your lack of interest in my alignment. The joke was intended to be a conversation starter and I don't believe that you're dumb enough that you didn't see that.

By your logic you are uninterested in every players alignment in this game but mine. If i am scum for it it makes you like 11x scum.

No one's directly attempted to start a conversation with me. I did with you and you knew that comment was meant for you.

So what i was supposed to say to your mafia claim that would have made me town. What?
What if i had said "i am counter-claiming mafia". Does that somehow start conversation?
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:17 GMT
#366
On January 21 2014 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No Artanis, me not joking with you does not make me mafia and if you think so you are either making stupid conclusions or you are mafia. I have no desire to talk to anyone until they say something i have something to comment on.

It's not just that, it's also the way how you did joke with Thrawn and how you've responded to the rest of my posts since then. What's the last Mafia game you rolled scum in?
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 20 2014 19:17 GMT
#367
On January 21 2014 03:59 suki wrote:
Tell me, why did you feel the need to clarify that you felt all those people were town?


giving town reads is easier as scum so he gives town reads he has admitted it before
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:19 GMT
#368
On January 21 2014 04:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No Artanis, me not joking with you does not make me mafia and if you think so you are either making stupid conclusions or you are mafia. I have no desire to talk to anyone until they say something i have something to comment on.

It's not just that, it's also the way how you did joke with Thrawn and how you've responded to the rest of my posts since then. What's the last Mafia game you rolled scum in?

I am not doing your work for you. Look at my profile, it's easy to find out. You can't be that lazy.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:20 GMT
#369
I kinda wanna lynch Artanis for his stupid ass case and unwillingness to do anything.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:20 GMT
#370
On January 21 2014 04:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:17 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 04:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No Artanis, me not joking with you does not make me mafia and if you think so you are either making stupid conclusions or you are mafia. I have no desire to talk to anyone until they say something i have something to comment on.

It's not just that, it's also the way how you did joke with Thrawn and how you've responded to the rest of my posts since then. What's the last Mafia game you rolled scum in?

I am not doing your work for you. Look at my profile, it's easy to find out. You can't be that lazy.

There aren't any links to your previous game in your profile, but I can dig. Can you at least give me the name of the game? Surely that shouldn't be too hard.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 20 2014 19:23 GMT
#371
artanis

does thou have naught to say about the rest of the field?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:25 GMT
#372
You can't meta me either way. you tried it in really small mafia and it failed horribly, but there you go:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433955&user=raynpelikoneet
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 19:25 GMT
#373
On January 21 2014 01:47 bumatlarge wrote:
You'd think I'd vote for him, BUT THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE EVEN WORSE. VisceraEyes ladies and gentlemen!

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:51 suki wrote:
I think Rayn is stretching a bit with his conclusions but that he's pointed out Bum's general attitude this far: Bum is sitting on the fence in general, and he's not contributing to scum hunting.

Bum, who do you find scummy and why?


Rayn's inane posting visibly having its effect on people. I'm allowed to be somewhat reserved in the first hour I enter the threa suki. And even then, if you read my posts, I am clearly not on the fence. The only thing holing me back from lynching VE is that I know he can be silly sometimes, but even afterwards, it perpetuates in all his posts even after the fact.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah that all looks really bad.


I'm assuming this is referencing rayn's post.

I have to restrain myself from calling this the worst post, because I've witnessed townies doing this. Rayn makes a post about me. All of it is wrong. VE in the most generic and assuming way possible, agrees with it. Again, I've seen a townie do this, and I want to be sure about this. I mean, VE might have just skimmed it an be reconsidering agreeing-

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Alright, I can't ignore this blatant display of anti-town.

1. Blinly agrees with bad analysis. Maybe that's subjective, and I'm biased because it is against me. I'd make this point null.
2. Fails to support his own view, AND PROCEEDS TO ASK SOMEONE ELSES OPINION ON THAT. Looks like he wants to talk about it, but has no interest in actually doing that. Why not ask someone else to do it for you while doing nothing yourself? I don't even think VE planned it out that way, it was just instinct.
3. This asinine persistence to post about VT claims that have nothing to do with day 1. WHO CARES WHOS CLAIMING IT. It one of the most dead-end conversations I have ever seen. And it's WIFOM. Anyone can say it with 0 detriment, and I would have no opinion on it as of right now.

PSA: BUM IS A CLAIMED VT. THAT IS ALL, CONTINUE SKIMMING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY READING THIS POST. YOU DUMB BASTARDS

##Vote VisceraEyes

1) I'm not "blindly agreeing" with bad analysis, if you think the analysis is bad then that's cool whatever, but I don't think it's bad, I agree with it. I mean, just because you think it's bad doesn't make it bad. So this point is, as bum said, very null.
2) This doesn't make me scum or town either. Rayn made a post about bum, one I agreed with, and kush was receiving some flak from rayn for not doing anything so I asked him to comment on the post about bum. Because bum hadn't been back to comment on the case there wasn't much to add as far as Bum is concerned, so I'm not sure what he's expecting here. This point also doesn't make me scum.
3) More nullery to justify bum's scumread of me. I was discussing the plans OTHERS brought forth. If the ideas were so "asinine" then why not bring it up with the people who brought up the plans? Why is my commenting on them worthy of your lynch?

I consider the matter closed. Unless Bum has some actual reasons to think I'm scum, I strongly urge you guys to vote for this guy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:33 GMT
#374
On January 21 2014 04:23 thrawn2112 wrote:
artanis

does thou have naught to say about the rest of the field?

Kush's plan was dumb and he stepped off it pretty quickly after pressure. Liked Suki pointing out his inconsistency with giving town reads then questioning others on giving it out. Suspicious.
VE has a good chance of being scum as well. His posts seem to mostly go with what's convenient rather than any real reasoning behind them. I think his vote on bum is really bad. Bum feels very townie to me. I don't think he'd go after both Rayn and VE in the same post if he were scum and antagonize them that badly.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 20 2014 19:36 GMT
#375
which of them is scummier
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:37 GMT
#376
On January 21 2014 04:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 04:23 thrawn2112 wrote:
artanis

does thou have naught to say about the rest of the field?

Kush's plan was dumb and he stepped off it pretty quickly after pressure. Liked Suki pointing out his inconsistency with giving town reads then questioning others on giving it out. Suspicious.
VE has a good chance of being scum as well. His posts seem to mostly go with what's convenient rather than any real reasoning behind them. I think his vote on bum is really bad. Bum feels very townie to me. I don't think he'd go after both Rayn and VE in the same post if he were scum and antagonize them that badly.

A couple of things:
1) It was me who pointed out kush's non-existent reasoning. I am apparently your top scumread. Why are you not reading my posts?
2) Why would mafia!bum not go against mafia!rayn? the only person i allow people to bus when i am mafia is myself, because i don't get lynched or i do itäs because i fuck up and not because my teammates make a case on me. He didn't even vote for me so why in your opinion soft-bus is impossible?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 19:37 GMT
#377
Elaborate on your issue with me plz Artanis. Why is my vote on Bum bad? Bum isn't reading the thread, while accusing others of "skimming". He agreed with suki's analysis calling me scum for having "inconsistent views on Kush's plan" when in the posts in question I was actually referring to TWO different plans...and then calls me scum for "blindly agreeing with bad logic".

This is pretty cut and dry Artanis. Bum is scum. You should be voting for him. Not making aimless jabs at me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:39 GMT
#378
EBWOP: nevermind the (1).
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 19:41 GMT
#379
rayn what are YOUR updated thoughts on Bum? You accuse him of being wishywashy, which I agree with. I think that the wishy-washiness combined with the terrible cases on you and me makes him scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 19:41 GMT
#380
I like giving town reads as both t own and scum just because I'm a big believer in the power of poe. I will try to find scum later when I get back to my computer.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 36m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.