• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:22
CEST 17:22
KST 00:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9313 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 92 Next
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 18:41 GMT
#341
On January 21 2014 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:32 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not even voting for him after his first clarification. Where did you get the idea that i am tunneling him?


- - -

On January 21 2014 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea why bumatlarge is voting for VE because he did just say "he did some stuff i find out to be scummy but then again i remember him doing same kinda stuff as town too".

I have no idea what his read on VE is because it's inconsistent.


Perhaps it's just a difference in interpretation, but you start grilling bumatlarge for being 'inconsistent' when I don't see one.

What, you even agreed with me in saying the case is wishy-washy. How can you call me out for "twisting his words" when you agree with me, because that was what i was saying before he clarified his case?


I agreed that it was wishy-washy, but I disagree with your statement that his reads were inconsistent. I think his 1., 2., 3. points were clearly points towards a VE scum theory, wishy-washyness aside. You were making it sound like he was going back and forth without a clear reason and then just randomly voted against VE without providing evidence.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 20 2014 18:42 GMT
#342
On January 21 2014 03:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol Artanis.

You seem afraid.


looks like VE from what I recall
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:45 GMT
#343
On January 21 2014 03:41 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:32 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not even voting for him after his first clarification. Where did you get the idea that i am tunneling him?


- - -

On January 21 2014 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea why bumatlarge is voting for VE because he did just say "he did some stuff i find out to be scummy but then again i remember him doing same kinda stuff as town too".

I have no idea what his read on VE is because it's inconsistent.


Perhaps it's just a difference in interpretation, but you start grilling bumatlarge for being 'inconsistent' when I don't see one.

What, you even agreed with me in saying the case is wishy-washy. How can you call me out for "twisting his words" when you agree with me, because that was what i was saying before he clarified his case?


I agreed that it was wishy-washy, but I disagree with your statement that his reads were inconsistent. I think his 1., 2., 3. points were clearly points towards a VE scum theory, wishy-washyness aside. You were making it sound like he was going back and forth without a clear reason and then just randomly voted against VE without providing evidence.

It's because he didn't provide clear evidence. You even agreed with me on that.
Like he literally said "he could do this as mafia or he could do this as town".
How am i twisting his words if i say he is saying "he could do this as mafia or he could do this as town"?
I even pointed out where he did so - if you can't prove me wrong you can't say i am twisting his words. That's what i read from his post, what he meant was irrelevant because he later on explained it - it was that time, but i sure as hell was not twisting his words in any direction and i want you to explain why you are trying to say i did something i clearly did not do?
table for two on a tv tray
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 20 2014 18:46 GMT
#344
On January 21 2014 03:33 kushm4sta wrote:
you shouldn't even worry about my alignment, just like I won't worry about rayn's fail wagon on me. I will be pretty solidly town by EoD.


Hi kush. Who do you think is scum and why? (yes I know I can open your filter but I don't want to, i want to have a new convo)
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 20 2014 18:46 GMT
#345
I am thinking VE is scummy based off of a few things:

1. Lots of early discussion about the two plans
+ Show Spoiler +
He talked a lot about the two plans and asked others about them, and said so many things about them that people were mixing up which plan he was talking about. Not necessarily scummy in and of itself, but a very easy topic to talk about if you don't actually want to start making reads on people


2. Immediate attack on Wiley for blue claiming
+ Show Spoiler +
This seemed like another very easy thing to do, but in his accusation he doesn't really explain why it's scummy, just that "it's all bad." It's easy to attack someone for being obviously contradictory without actually calling them scummy, and that's what he did.

On January 20 2014 14:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote Wile E
His little act about not knowing what a boxer is does not really jive with the claim. Add to that the fact that he claimed 5 hours into the game after being very clear about how he feels about boxers claiming, and it all just looks bad.


I also dislike the sentationalism in this, "his little act," etc., especially in combination with a lack of explanation as to why this means he's scum. It reminds me of Mocsta scum from when I played with him a year ago.


3. Defensive tone

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 12:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 11:45 JonnyLaw wrote:
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.



Why do you think not?

I think scum.

I don't understand the question. Or the accusation.


On January 20 2014 22:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.


On January 20 2014 22:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kish look me in the balls and tell me you don't think that as town if I don't believe a claim that I wouldn't vote for it if I think it is scum.

It is not dumb for scum to claim Named VT, they are supposed to claim SOMETHING other than Mafia, yes?


On January 20 2014 23:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ski I'm literally ignoring your posts friend. If you have an actual accusation I'll respond to that.


4. Wishy-washy demeanor

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 09:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm KINDA okay with Boxers claiming.


On January 20 2014 10:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah I'm mostly indifferent to the matter. I can see the argument for it not being needed and it giving scum information, but I think it could help us in the future by 1) eliminating scum's ability to fake-claim it on the block and 2) forcing scum to decide now whether they want to fake-claim the role.


On January 20 2014 11:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm giving benefit of the doubt where that its concerned...I had to go look again at the setup to remember myself when it was first mentioned.


5. Wants others to discuss things, not himself

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 11:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
It does NOT matter if scum figure out the setup before town does...in fact given the nature of this game that is pretty much a given. What DOES matter it's that we not tell them exactly what it is ON DAY ONE BEFORE WE GET ANY INFO OURSELVES, which is very possible if we have boxers claim.

Is it worth the risk? I'm starting to think not, but want other opinions.


Yes, let's talk MORE about these plans

On January 20 2014 22:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
There isn't much to them. After reading through I can at least say that he weakly agrees that I look bad (though I don't know why) and he believes the boxer claim and he thinks other boxers should not claim.

I wouldn't mind some elaboration on his issue with me.


On January 20 2014 22:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kish I'm open to suggestions. If you think someone is a better lynch then convince me. Its called playing Mafia! :D


On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?


Note the lack of reasoning for his agreement, but the suggestion that others should talk about it


6. "Giving up" on his Wiley scum read and switching to a more convenient target

+ Show Spoiler +
On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Read: The more people disagree with me, the more I think I should stop pushing for his lynch. I will now randomly vote for someone somebody else made a case on without any further reasoning.

Note that the entirety of this post is actually justifying why he is no longer voting for Wiley, and not at ALL why he is now voting for bumatlarge.


VE is scummy in tone, content, and voting patterns, and my top scum read now.

##Vote VisceraEyes
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:48 GMT
#346
I have seen people make cases that say "this dude is town" and then vote for them. They are usually mafia, because mafia does not really want to call townies mafia as they already know they are accusing someone who they know is town - but they need to post something to not get lynched.

If someone makes a case that says "i think this guy is mafia but they could also be town" and votes for them my first impression is always "this case is bullshit because they don't even really think the other dude is scum".

Why am i supposed to not question a case that does not even imply the guy thinks the person they are accusing is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
January 20 2014 18:49 GMT
#347
On January 21 2014 03:40 kushm4sta wrote:
ew get away from me jl
##unvote balla


lol
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 18:49 GMT
#348
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 18:50 GMT
#349
On January 21 2014 02:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
bumatlarge:

Show nested quote +
In no way is it "entirely false". Suki points out multiple lapses in VE's thought process. You can change your mind, but throwing phrases out like, "that's dumb" or "I'm indifferent" are strong blanket statements to lay down. Clearly VE is either rapidly changing his mind throughout his posts, giving us no indication of where it's going, or he is not thinking his posts through, which he shouldn't be doing as town. I say point out that VE is capable of doing this as town.

There is nothing wrong in those quotes suki brought up.
VE thinks kush's plan is bad and VE is not sure if claiming/not claiming Boxers is best play. Where is the inconsistancy? He does not change his mind anywhere.

Show nested quote +
Interpretation is key. I clearly mean "I think VE is scum, and the only thing making me reconsider is if he actually posts like this as town." I have played quite a few games with VE, but they were a while ago. All in all, I think Rayn misconstrued what I said here, an possibly purposefully. Townies do do this with analysis, because they want to be right, especially if an ego is present, and interpretation is where alot of analyses hit speed bumps. I do think Rayn is scum here though.

You said "i think VE is scum but i need to go back and look if he does this as town". That's exactly what you said. Did you go back and look at if he does that as town or not? Does he do that as town or not?


On January 21 2014 02:49 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 02:46 bumatlarge wrote:
To be fair, I was not expecting all three initial posts to be completely taken out of context.


For the record I don't think bumatlarge is scum at this point.


My thought process: bumatlarge agreed with my initial case against VE. It was pointed out that my case was bad and I had mistakenly thought VE was talking about one topic when he was talking about two. Bumatlarge, having agreed with my post, was now coming under fire from Rayn who asked him to point out the inconsistency.

He then said, he was not expecting all three initial posts to be completely taken out of context. I then posted my townread on bum to back him up because I felt like Rayn was going to attack him on this point and I think it would have been a waste of effort.

In hindsight, Rayn was pressuring bum for answers but not accusing him of scum behaviour and there was no reason to have to back bum up.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:53 GMT
#350
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 18:55 GMT
#351
On January 21 2014 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.

I'm calling you scum because you're not engaging me in conversation when you have had a myriad of possibilities to do so which I can explain only from a scum point of view. You don't want me to get a correct read on you.
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 18:55 GMT
#352
@Rayn
'twisting his words' was too strong a phrase to use. You misrepresented them might be a better choice of words? You stating that bum wasn't providing evidence against VE was incorrect, because he did provide evidence - again, minus the wishy-washiness.

Your point on people saying 'he could be mafia, but then he could also be town' is true and I generally see that as a scum tell. However, I did not get that feeling from bum and especially not so now after reading through some of his past filters.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:56 GMT
#353
On January 21 2014 03:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.

I'm calling you scum because you're not engaging me in conversation when you have had a myriad of possibilities to do so which I can explain only from a scum point of view. You don't want me to get a correct read on you.

I will engage you in conversation when you say something useful. Everything you have said is useless so far.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 18:58 GMT
#354
On January 21 2014 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.

I'm calling you scum because you're not engaging me in conversation when you have had a myriad of possibilities to do so which I can explain only from a scum point of view. You don't want me to get a correct read on you.

I will engage you in conversation when you say something useful. Everything you have said is useless so far.

So why don't you ask any questions to me? You seem completely uninterested in my alignment and are throwing down arbitrary barriers just to prevent a conversation from taking place, which points to you being scum.
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 18:59 GMT
#355
On January 21 2014 03:31 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:25 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:20 kushm4sta wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:49 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:46 bumatlarge wrote:
To be fair, I was not expecting all three initial posts to be completely taken out of context.


For the record I don't think bumatlarge is scum at this point.

why did you feel the need to clarify that right now?


Because Rayn is tunneling him and twisting his words and I think it's unproductive.

Why would putting your townread on the record change any of that though?


I also find it ironic that you of all people are asking me this question.

On January 20 2014 22:23 kushm4sta wrote:
Feels
thrawn's town.
wiley is town
i think rayn is town
i think VE is town
balla is scummy for being a scumhunter extraordinaire yet doing nothing


Tell me, why did you feel the need to clarify that you felt all those people were town?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:02 GMT
#356
On January 21 2014 03:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 21 2014 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.

Other than my last post I haven't trolled at all this game though. There was intention behind my posts. Apparently you're also not interested in finding out my alignment or trying to start conversation with me so I guess I'll just make my intention clear.
##vote Raynpelikoneet

So you are calling me scum because i didn't counter-claim your mafia claim.
Fucking terrible.

I'm calling you scum because you're not engaging me in conversation when you have had a myriad of possibilities to do so which I can explain only from a scum point of view. You don't want me to get a correct read on you.

I will engage you in conversation when you say something useful. Everything you have said is useless so far.

So why don't you ask any questions to me? You seem completely uninterested in my alignment and are throwing down arbitrary barriers just to prevent a conversation from taking place, which points to you being scum.

Why are you stupid? Is this another "i wanna lynch rayn reardless of his alignment" bullshit type of thing?

Here, let me anwer your posts (which i could have easily done):
On January 20 2014 09:01 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hey guys.
I'm Mafia. What roles did you guys get?

I don't have time for your stupid games. Go do something that finds us mafia.
On January 20 2014 09:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not claiming anything.

I was expecting a counterclaim. I'm very disappointed

I don't have time for your stupid games. Go do something that finds us mafia.
On January 21 2014 02:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:32 Balla24 wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not claiming anything.

I was expecting a counterclaim. I'm very disappointed


Can you explain? I'm really confused...

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 09:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 20 2014 09:32 kushm4sta wrote:
I think the likelihood for our second lynch choice flipping scum is pretty close to our first choice.

Also if they are scum and they claim blue, they are just postponing their lynch.

Why would you as town want to postpone mafia lynch?

Balla it's a joke.



Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 10:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 20 2014 10:22 thrawn2112 wrote:
yeah kush is right, pretty close to confirmed that one of kush or thrawn is scum

Well in that case:
##Vote: thrawn2112
There is nothing scummy in what kush has done so far.

What is different in these two scenarios?

I don't have time for your stupid games. Go do something that finds us mafia.
On January 21 2014 02:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I don't understand why no one addressed my atrocious return into the thread.

I don't have time for your stupid games. Go do something that finds us mafia.

There, happy?

Now, instead of making bullshit arguments go do something that finds us mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 19:04 GMT
#357
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:09 GMT
#358
On January 21 2014 04:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
No I'm not happy, because other than refusing to engage me in conversation you're now also attempting to destroy town atmosphere. I have found scum in you, and you are who I want to lynch.

I already said i do not care to engage in conversations with you before you say something useful. You are calling me mafia because i am supposed to start conversations with us two. Why? Why is it my job to do so? Why do i need to start question you about anything when there is nothing going on in the game and you make an obvious joke thats nothing alignment indicative?
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 20 2014 19:09 GMT
#359
Wrong answer Bum. :D

Specifically what's the problem? Should I respond to the case? I mean one of the quotes you ascribe to me is one of suki's, does that change anything about your case?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 19:09 GMT
#360
Like is it so that you canät do anything productive unless i tell you to do something Artanis. Why?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5168
Bisu 2910
Soulkey 1644
Jaedong 712
EffOrt 543
Mini 518
Horang2 420
Larva 354
ZerO 277
actioN 273
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 232
Mind 96
sorry 92
Dewaltoss 89
Sharp 78
Sea.KH 77
Shinee 70
hero 68
Barracks 58
Pusan 58
Snow 55
Hyun 47
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 20
Rock 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 17
Sacsri 13
NaDa 13
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5426
qojqva2303
Dendi1218
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2595
Fnx 665
x6flipin431
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi930
hiko928
B2W.Neo482
crisheroes281
DeMusliM281
XBOCT213
Livibee198
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE102
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 80
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3477
• TFBlade574
• Noizen111
Other Games
• Shiphtur344
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 38m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.