• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8575 users

Normal Mini Mafia: Episode I - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 92 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 17:54 GMT
#301
I don't understand why no one addressed my atrocious return into the thread.
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
January 20 2014 17:54 GMT
#302
It's not. I see WHY you were doing it, I know that you were just responding to it when it came up. Doesn't make it any less annoying to read through though.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 17:55 GMT
#303
Can someone tell me why bumatlarge is voting for VE? I don't see any reasoning in his posts that says VE is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 17:57 GMT
#304
@Artanis Honestly your post confused me and the answer to your question seemed irrelevant, but if you could explain yourself a bit more it would probably help. Also more analysis.

PS. I read that game where you were roleplaying as scooby and that was super cute :>
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 17:59 GMT
#305
On January 21 2014 02:57 suki wrote:
@Artanis Honestly your post confused me and the answer to your question seemed irrelevant, but if you could explain yourself a bit more it would probably help. Also more analysis.

PS. I read that game where you were roleplaying as scooby and that was super cute :>

It's fairly simple: I get reads through conversation more so than anything else. My initial comment was intended to be a conversation started with Rayn because he usually always counterclaims what I say in voice mafia, and we had similar types of fun during Really Small Mafia. The fact that he didn't address the joke at all yet made a joke on Thrawn in a way worries me. It gets me the feeling that he doesn't want me to get a read on him.

PS: Thanks :3
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:00 GMT
#306
lol Artanis.
table for two on a tv tray
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 18:04 GMT
#307
On January 21 2014 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have absolutely no idea why bumatlarge is voting for VE because he did just say "he did some stuff i find out to be scummy but then again i remember him doing same kinda stuff as town too".

I have no idea what his read on VE is because it's inconsistent.



There you go rayn. I disagree with your statement that bumatlarge has said VE has been doing townie things.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:05 GMT
#308
What? Look at his case on VE again. Nothing ends with "he is mafia because of this". Everything ends in "but he could do that as town too so i am unsure".
table for two on a tv tray
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
January 20 2014 18:06 GMT
#309
On January 21 2014 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol Artanis.

You seem afraid.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:08 GMT
#310
On January 21 2014 01:47 bumatlarge wrote:
You'd think I'd vote for him, BUT THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE EVEN WORSE. VisceraEyes ladies and gentlemen!

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:51 suki wrote:
I think Rayn is stretching a bit with his conclusions but that he's pointed out Bum's general attitude this far: Bum is sitting on the fence in general, and he's not contributing to scum hunting.

Bum, who do you find scummy and why?


Rayn's inane posting visibly having its effect on people. I'm allowed to be somewhat reserved in the first hour I enter the threa suki. And even then, if you read my posts, I am clearly not on the fence. The only thing holing me back from lynching VE is that I know he can be silly sometimes, but even afterwards, it perpetuates in all his posts even after the fact.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah that all looks really bad.


I'm assuming this is referencing rayn's post.

I have to restrain myself from calling this the worst post, because I've witnessed townies doing this. Rayn makes a post about me. All of it is wrong. VE in the most generic and assuming way possible, agrees with it. Again, I've seen a townie do this, and I want to be sure about this. I mean, VE might have just skimmed it an be reconsidering agreeing-

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Alright, I can't ignore this blatant display of anti-town.

1. Blinly agrees with bad analysis. Maybe that's subjective, and I'm biased because it is against me. I'd make this point null.
2. Fails to support his own view, AND PROCEEDS TO ASK SOMEONE ELSES OPINION ON THAT. Looks like he wants to talk about it, but has no interest in actually doing that. Why not ask someone else to do it for you while doing nothing yourself? I don't even think VE planned it out that way, it was just instinct.
3. This asinine persistence to post about VT claims that have nothing to do with day 1. WHO CARES WHOS CLAIMING IT. It one of the most dead-end conversations I have ever seen. And it's WIFOM. Anyone can say it with 0 detriment, and I would have no opinion on it as of right now.

PSA: BUM IS A CLAIMED VT. THAT IS ALL, CONTINUE SKIMMING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY READING THIS POST. YOU DUMB BASTARDS

##Vote VisceraEyes

Where are the things that make VE mafia? Those green things are the things that say VE could do that as town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:12 GMT
#311
Artanis i am not interested in talking with you if all you are going to do is troll the shit out of the game. This is not a game where i agreed on trolling at the start like the Really small mafia was. So please play the game.
table for two on a tv tray
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 18:15 GMT
#312
To a certain point yes, but after point number #2, none of that should be green. VE not planning out himself not talking about me is scummy, because I don't believe he has much to say. And that last point is to drive home how useless what VE thought was important to talk about (Slam).

There is a threshold of how scummy you look by how poor you are that you are no longer town. I think VE passed that.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:17 GMT
#313
Okay so you think VE could do pretty much all of these things as town aswell but not all in the same game? Or do you think too much little weird things that add up?
table for two on a tv tray
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 18:18 GMT
#314
@Rayn
I agree that he's not making strong statements and that he seems to be overthinking the 'what if I'm wrong' part of his argument. However, I had a peek at bum's previous games and he plays the same sort of non-commital game as townie.

I think his case makes sense minus the wishy-washiness, and I agree with him that VE has been playing scummy (kush being second on my list).
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:20 GMT
#315
Yes that's what i think aswell. I just want to know what bumatlarge thinks because i don't want to conclude anything as i can't see a case there, i see things that could be scummy or could be townie - and even if they are scummy they could be townie, that's why i am asking.
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 20 2014 18:20 GMT
#316
On January 21 2014 02:49 suki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 02:46 bumatlarge wrote:
To be fair, I was not expecting all three initial posts to be completely taken out of context.


For the record I don't think bumatlarge is scum at this point.

why did you feel the need to clarify that right now?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 20 2014 18:23 GMT
#317
On January 21 2014 03:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What? Look at his case on VE again. Nothing ends with "he is mafia because of this". Everything ends in "but he could do that as town too so i am unsure".


On January 21 2014 01:47 bumatlarge wrote:
You'd think I'd vote for him, BUT THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE EVEN WORSE. VisceraEyes ladies and gentlemen!

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:51 suki wrote:
I think Rayn is stretching a bit with his conclusions but that he's pointed out Bum's general attitude this far: Bum is sitting on the fence in general, and he's not contributing to scum hunting.

Bum, who do you find scummy and why?


Rayn's inane posting visibly having its effect on people. I'm allowed to be somewhat reserved in the first hour I enter the threa suki. And even then, if you read my posts, I am clearly not on the fence. The only thing holing me back from lynching VE is that I know he can be silly sometimes, but even afterwards, it perpetuates in all his posts even after the fact. he is mafia because of this

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 22:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah that all looks really bad.


I'm assuming this is referencing rayn's post. he is mafia because of this

I have to restrain myself from calling this the worst post, because I've witnessed townies doing this. he is mafia because of this. Rayn makes a post about me. All of it is wrong. VE in the most generic and assuming way possible, agrees with it. Again, I've seen a townie do this, and I want to be sure about this. he is mafia because of this. I mean, VE might have just skimmed it an be reconsidering agreeing. he is mafia because of this anyway

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think of bum kush? I liked rayns post on the matter, and agree he looks bad. What do you think?

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2014 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think the timing is such that it is more likely to be a scum fakeclaim than town, but I'm not 100% sold on it. The more we talk about it, the more I can see a townie just not caring what he said earlier, and I guess it's less likely that scum would do something completely against what they previously went on record saying.

I can give Slam more time I guess.

##Unvote
##Vote bumatlarge


Alright, I can't ignore this blatant display of anti-town.

1. Blinly agrees with bad analysis. Maybe that's subjective, and I'm biased because it is against me. I'd make this point null. he is mafia because of this
2. Fails to support his own view, AND PROCEEDS TO ASK SOMEONE ELSES OPINION ON THAT. he is mafia because of this. Looks like he wants to talk about it, but has no interest in actually doing that. Why not ask someone else to do it for you while doing nothing yourself? he is mafia because of this. I don't even think VE planned it out that way, it was just instinct. he is mafia because of this
3. This asinine persistence to post about VT claims that have nothing to do with day 1. he is mafia because of this. WHO CARES WHOS CLAIMING IT. It one of the most dead-end conversations I have ever seen. he is mafia because of this. And it's WIFOM. Anyone can say it with 0 detriment, and I would have no opinion on it as of right now. he is mafia because of this

PSA: BUM IS A CLAIMED VT. THAT IS ALL, CONTINUE SKIMMING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AREN'T ACTUALLY READING THIS POST. YOU DUMB BASTARDS he is mafia because of this

##Vote VisceraEyeshe is mafia because of this


Fixed to be more Rayn friendly. I think VE is mafia. he is mafia because of this :D
Together but separate, like oatmeal
suki
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada1159 Posts
January 20 2014 18:25 GMT
#318
On January 21 2014 03:20 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2014 02:49 suki wrote:
On January 21 2014 02:46 bumatlarge wrote:
To be fair, I was not expecting all three initial posts to be completely taken out of context.


For the record I don't think bumatlarge is scum at this point.

why did you feel the need to clarify that right now?


Because Rayn is tunneling him and twisting his words and I think it's unproductive.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:25 GMT
#319
Except that i am not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 20 2014 18:26 GMT
#320
I am not even voting for him after his first clarification. Where did you get the idea that i am tunneling him?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 607
910 24
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3886
Other Games
summit1g8430
FrodaN648
C9.Mang0250
shahzam173
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Shiphtur792
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 13m
Patches Events
17h 13m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.