• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:58
CEST 08:58
KST 15:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8696 users

TL Mafia LXIV: The Restart - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 132 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 14 2014 14:27 GMT
#101
Aquanim you were really good! The pressure on JAT was so good! <3
Also Slam was really good, probably the best play i have ever seen from him!
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 14:28 GMT
#102
yeah Aqua seems to be one of those slow starters who inevitably gets into his stride.

Kinda like jat (when he is town)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Skanjab1s
Profile Joined June 2013
748 Posts
January 14 2014 14:28 GMT
#103
Can I /in to this?

What.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 14 2014 14:31 GMT
#104
On January 14 2014 23:28 marvellosity wrote:
yeah Aqua seems to be one of those slow starters who inevitably gets into his stride.

Kinda like jat (when he is town)

Aside from working with you i had really fun working with thrawn. We played good cop - bad cop and it basically confirmed Aquanim as town for us on D1. Next target was gonna be JAT but we never got that far.
table for two on a tv tray
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 14 2014 14:45 GMT
#105
On January 14 2014 23:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 23:28 marvellosity wrote:
yeah Aqua seems to be one of those slow starters who inevitably gets into his stride.

Kinda like jat (when he is town)
it basically confirmed Aquanim as town for us on D1.


maybe for you

my read on aqua...... sheesh
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 14 2014 15:15 GMT
#106
On January 14 2014 23:25 marvellosity wrote:
don't worry, we don't need the records, we know what happened ^_^

I became phlegmatic when PYP: Redux was abandoned due to host error in LYLO with town 99% chance to win...

come on, the Mattchew "draw" when town was in 5 consececutive lylos after 1 more mislynch, which would have happened no matter what was way worse. I've been in both \o/

Also please don't forget my /out I'll see if I can catch up with other stuff first and play a big game when I know I have enough time to play.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 15:31 GMT
#107
On January 15 2014 00:15 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 23:25 marvellosity wrote:
don't worry, we don't need the records, we know what happened ^_^

I became phlegmatic when PYP: Redux was abandoned due to host error in LYLO with town 99% chance to win...

come on, the Mattchew "draw" when town was in 5 consececutive lylos after 1 more mislynch, which would have happened no matter what was way worse. I've been in both \o/

Also please don't forget my /out I'll see if I can catch up with other stuff first and play a big game when I know I have enough time to play.

It wasn't worse at all, don't be so silly

Town was lynching mafia on Day 2, that's hardly that terrible for town... not compared to a guaranteed town win in LYLO being called off because one of the townies hadn't voted by 24h early...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 14 2014 15:38 GMT
#108
On January 15 2014 00:31 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 00:15 Toadesstern wrote:
On January 14 2014 23:25 marvellosity wrote:
don't worry, we don't need the records, we know what happened ^_^

I became phlegmatic when PYP: Redux was abandoned due to host error in LYLO with town 99% chance to win...

come on, the Mattchew "draw" when town was in 5 consececutive lylos after 1 more mislynch, which would have happened no matter what was way worse. I've been in both \o/

Also please don't forget my /out I'll see if I can catch up with other stuff first and play a big game when I know I have enough time to play.

It wasn't worse at all, don't be so silly

Town was lynching mafia on Day 2, that's hardly that terrible for town... not compared to a guaranteed town win in LYLO being called off because one of the townies hadn't voted by 24h early...


How about the WaW2 game where the mafia team eliminated everyone, only to learn that Palmar who got lynched d1 had earned a "Hitler Victory"?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 15:40 GMT
#109
oh god. I have to see that :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 15:53:36
January 14 2014 15:52 GMT
#110
It was a joint third party/mafia victory actually, mostly thanks due to Caller lying to players. Was a pretty fun game though, we managed not to lynch a player who looked like a mod confirmed liar due to day post framing.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 14 2014 16:07 GMT
#111
Caller tried to explain that only 2/7 of the mafia faction won, though I doubt anyone was paying attention by that point -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 14 2014 16:08 GMT
#112
Has there ever been a Caller game that had an ending? Besides Mexican standoff.
table for two on a tv tray
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 14 2014 17:07 GMT
#113
On January 15 2014 01:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Has there ever been a Caller game that had an ending? Besides Mexican standoff.

the one I co-hosted had an ending I think. Was it a draw or mafia win? Only remember someone being super mad because I didn't explain that if you shoot a VET dead, aka go through his extra life and absorb his powers afterwards you won't get new VET lifes

Need to get Callers moeboat game rolling... might even offer to help him set it up or co-host it instead of playing because that shit is going to be hilarious if it's really moeboats based.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
January 14 2014 17:18 GMT
#114
Where, in the history of mafia, have 2 or more mafia claimed they were confirmed town to each other?

If that info comes out in D1, or at most D2, then they are confirmed town, end of story.
If the info comes out in LYLO, well, watch out, but that will actually make your job much much easier (either those people that claimed are town, and ALL the rest are scum, or they are ALL scum, and all the rest is town. Basically game solved).
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 17:26:13
January 14 2014 17:25 GMT
#115
Man ok I get the part where I get my 2 bros and myself modkilled being my fault, but you guys gotta understand when people shout at you for a few hours to post logs you really want to do it. What I don't get being my fault is rayn thinking that the three of us are scum just because I'm BH and I "do crazy things" or whatever. Like yeah I claim a lot as scum, but 3 people claiming? shit man i'm crazy but i'm not that crazy

like I legit thing it's a better theory of "bh is scum" that i'm scum and the other two are townies i convinced to fakeclaim mason than that I somehow convinced 3/4 of my team to fakeclaim mason.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 17:55:11
January 14 2014 17:53 GMT
#116
On January 15 2014 02:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Man ok I get the part where I get my 2 bros and myself modkilled being my fault, but you guys gotta understand when people shout at you for a few hours to post logs you really want to do it. What I don't get being my fault is rayn thinking that the three of us are scum just because I'm BH and I "do crazy things" or whatever. Like yeah I claim a lot as scum, but 3 people claiming? shit man i'm crazy but i'm not that crazy

like I legit thing it's a better theory of "bh is scum" that i'm scum and the other two are townies i convinced to fakeclaim mason than that I somehow convinced 3/4 of my team to fakeclaim mason.

I thought you're town when you started to go nuts, and that still happened before I knew my alignment I think. My first post was literally made before I even knew my alignment.
I didn''t know what it was at that point but it was crazy and yes do crazy things as both town and mafia but you have that weird "I actually think I'm helping with this, just you see!" attitude whenever you do it as town.

I also thought for a second you aren't a mason and said in QT it might make sense to RB you because you're some crap like a DT or Medic who's saying he's a mason because he doesn't want to get roleblocked and you forgot that you'd just get shot. or assumed noone's going to shoot you anyways. That matched up perfectly with hopeless reaction in my head.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 14 2014 18:05 GMT
#117
On January 14 2014 23:02 Mig wrote:
rayn just listen to marv haha. Your first thought should have been what are the odds over half of the mafia team linked themselves in such a way. You can say there is some chance that BH would do it but he would have to convince his entire mafia team that it was a good idea. The odds are unbelievably small for it to ever happen. Once you start at that conclusion you really shouldn't even bother considering them for mafia candidates1 night in. There were a million better candidates to focus on.

And even if you were suspicious of them, the way you went about it was awful. If you had some patience and not posted in the thread with your paranoia then mafia probably would just shoot bh/hopeless eventually anyway. Then if they somehow weren't shot you could bring up your suspicions. Sometimes you just have to leave things on the back burner while you focus on better targets and mafia will do your work for you.

Not as long as I would have had anything to say about that. If they continued playing like they did I wouldn't have shot them until every useful townie was dead. I think I even said so in the qt.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 14 2014 18:06 GMT
#118
"that weird 'I actually thinking I'm helping with this, just you see!' attitude" is called playing to wincon ;p

fwiw I think things could have gone better if we had claimed mason only to marv. I wasn't sure he was town though until he lynched xatalos
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 18:29 GMT
#119
On January 15 2014 03:05 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 23:02 Mig wrote:
rayn just listen to marv haha. Your first thought should have been what are the odds over half of the mafia team linked themselves in such a way. You can say there is some chance that BH would do it but he would have to convince his entire mafia team that it was a good idea. The odds are unbelievably small for it to ever happen. Once you start at that conclusion you really shouldn't even bother considering them for mafia candidates1 night in. There were a million better candidates to focus on.

And even if you were suspicious of them, the way you went about it was awful. If you had some patience and not posted in the thread with your paranoia then mafia probably would just shoot bh/hopeless eventually anyway. Then if they somehow weren't shot you could bring up your suspicions. Sometimes you just have to leave things on the back burner while you focus on better targets and mafia will do your work for you.

Not as long as I would have had anything to say about that. If they continued playing like they did I wouldn't have shot them until every useful townie was dead. I think I even said so in the qt.

perhaps, but it was quite clear that i had no doubts about them, and in the end that's what's most important (as mayor etc)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 14 2014 23:45 GMT
#120
Let's get graphic

Town is standing in a circle, and everyone starts demanding to see everyone else's dicks. People start claiming huge dicks, and the ones with the most erect hard-ons seem to be the biggest townies. People start to accuse dicks, claiming people with less of an erection aren't town. BH immediately says that he has the most massive dick by far. People begin to yell at him for saying his dick is massive and isn't visible through his pants. Hope comes on and says its true that BH has a massive dick and he has one just as big. People are furious. Why tell us of your large penises now everyone knows. Marv who has a substantial erection himself, learns of Bums massive penis as well. Wow, he says, that is big. Rayn gets mad, cause BH should show marv his real dick. BH totally wants to show marv his big dick, but LSB says that's not ok to show on national television. Rayn says that's not enough, even though marv told him that the big dick claims have all seen each other's massive penises, and the micro penis people would never do that. Rayn says no, they still don't have big dicks, because we can't see them. Marv gets sent a dick pic from BH. You like that marv? LSB calls foul and warns BH that he must censor his Penis. Rayn does not believe the dick pic anyway. BH, feeling so proud of his girth, whips out his penis along with Hope 's and bum's dicks, in front of everyone. They all have massive but flaccid dicks. LSB fires BH and buds from the show. but everyone saw. The show gets taken off the air.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 132 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 428
Leta 278
Hyuk 218
Hyun 114
Shinee 40
Hm[arnc] 32
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
JimRising 749
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g8971
WinterStarcraft503
ArmadaUGS82
Nina52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2310
League of Legends
• Rush1484
• Lourlo1176
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 2m
INu's Battles
5h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 2m
Replay Cast
16h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.