• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:21
CEST 06:21
KST 13:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8869 users

Resistance 3 - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 57 Next
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 10 2014 14:23 GMT
#1021
On January 10 2014 23:20 Koshi wrote:
So I had to consider you as scum to win.

OMG SCUMSLIP.

No seriously fuck you all for ignoring me.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:25 GMT
#1022
exactly my point tbh. Your scumplay is so boring and it has been going on for fovever now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:25 GMT
#1023
FOVEVER!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:34 GMT
#1024
Here is something funny.

People that have said these 3-4 people are scum:
town


People who keep rambling about 1 person, or nothingness:
scum
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 14:36 GMT
#1025
It isn't complete in sync with my list though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2014 14:57 GMT
#1026
Some people are going to be really disappointed at the end of this.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 15:02 GMT
#1027
Grackaroni:
Cora/VE, Who's scum and who's town? Or do you have some other theory of scummers?
We need 5 townies in the end anyways.
table for two on a tv tray
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 10 2014 15:06 GMT
#1028
On January 05 2014 08:57 Koshi wrote:
This game is annoying to play for me Hopeless. You say I am scum but I am not. You keep going after me for the last days and I got enough of it. I will ignore you. You did a good job at draining my interest to play this game as scum, you did a pretty piss poor job in case you are town.

Ignore like said starts now. You can keep yelling I am scum but the more you do it the less I will do.

Right back at you buddy. Well done. You did it. Well no, the rest of the town did it, but you being the only person to actually respond to me is too much for whats been like 4 cycles at this point. I'm done. GG Scum.


On December 31 2013 13:03 FirmTofu wrote:
Proposed Team: VisceraEyes, [UoN]Sentinel, Corazon

Day 1: Phase 2

Team 2
Current Leader: VisceraEyes

Current Vote Count:
Koshi: Nay
Hopeless1der: Nay
Corazon: Yay
[UoN]Sentinel: Yay
Chairman Ray: Yay
Adam4167: Nay
VisceraEyes: Yay
Grackaroni: Nay
raynpelikoneet: Not voting

VisceraEyes's team has been rejected!

Koshi is the new Mission Leader!



Day 1: Phase 1
Team 3
Current Leader: Koshi

Deadline to Propose a Team: 04:00 GMT (+00:00)
Countdown:

In the event that Sentinel goofed as hard or harder than I did, the nay-voters are a good bet for the scumteam. If he is scum its a tossup between coag and grack. I cba to figure it out for you shitheads.



On January 06 2014 07:44 Koshi wrote:
But I am in 0 care mode. 0 cares

On January 06 2014 09:11 Koshi wrote:
0 cares. I am in 0 care mode.

Starting under this line.

______________________________________________

Meh. I guess I can go into 0 care mode as well, it worked so well for Koshi.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2014 15:15 GMT
#1029
On January 11 2014 00:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Grackaroni:
Cora/VE, Who's scum and who's town? Or do you have some other theory of scummers?
We need 5 townies in the end anyways.

I think it will end by the next mission. If not, I have no clue whether it's Cora or VE.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 15:16 GMT
#1030
I think you should start thinking about it if you are town.
table for two on a tv tray
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2014 15:16 GMT
#1031
I'm not getting chosen anyway lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2014 15:17 GMT
#1032
So it shouldn't really matter.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 15:20 GMT
#1033
No Grack it does matter. There is at least 1 town in you, VE, Cora.
4th mission needs +1 dude. So it does matter.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:24 GMT
#1034
On January 10 2014 23:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Some people are going to be really disappointed at the end of this.

Nha I am already in 0 care mode and I would be more disappointing seeing a Cora/VE/Sentinel than a rayn/CR/Cora team.

I would be majorly surprised when my 4 contain the 3 scummers. There is really 0 reasons why I would be right in this game without flips and without vote analysis in which we send 1 or more scummers D1.

therefore, 0 care.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:26 GMT
#1035
Also, my 0 care is not about the game but about the outcome.

My filter is pretty big.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2014 15:28 GMT
#1036
For starters, Cora/VE/Sentinel is not a possible team.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 10 2014 15:29 GMT
#1037
ok ok ok
that was just an example. Cora/VE/Hopeless then
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 15:29 GMT
#1038
Why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 15:32 GMT
#1039
I mean Koshi.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 10 2014 15:32 GMT
#1040
Fucking shit. I mean why Koshi 0 care?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox399
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 637
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft280
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1013
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota237
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush789
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 39m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.