• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8740 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 114 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 12 2014 02:02 GMT
#1001
On January 12 2014 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
if I was mafia I'd just post the crumb in the fucking QT and go "how about this guys?"

not "hey BH, I'm scum and I found you, just letting you know"

how is anyone this stupid?


yeah I don't knwo what your thought process was, no need to put yourself down though
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:02 GMT
#1002
On January 12 2014 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well good to know my townread of BH was right as well---was about to post that this seems alarmingly similar to Les Mafia and was trying to go about stepping in to defend him.

marv I'm not sure I like that excuse. Is it ever a good idea to fish like that if it forces a reveal? I feel like your ego aside, you value proper play and if your fishing truly caused this, I don't think it was proper play at all.

how did my fishing cause BH's godawful play?

how does that even make sense?

Well...indirectly I suppose, but given that this is a PM game it seems logical to assume that nothing you post in PMs is TRULY private, so I feel like you must have known it was likely for BH to out your fishing attempts to someone else.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Captain Obvious
Profile Joined January 2014
33 Posts
January 12 2014 02:02 GMT
#1003
On January 12 2014 10:58 Blazinghand wrote:
Would it be okay for hopeless1 not to have to confirm me? that might be easier in terms of avoiding scum nk


He must claim, either to verify or to deny and call you out as scum. Scum already knows if you're really a mason or not, not claiming only withholds information from town!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 12 2014 02:04 GMT
#1004
On January 12 2014 11:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 12 2014 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well good to know my townread of BH was right as well---was about to post that this seems alarmingly similar to Les Mafia and was trying to go about stepping in to defend him.

marv I'm not sure I like that excuse. Is it ever a good idea to fish like that if it forces a reveal? I feel like your ego aside, you value proper play and if your fishing truly caused this, I don't think it was proper play at all.

how did my fishing cause BH's godawful play?

how does that even make sense?

Well...indirectly I suppose, but given that this is a PM game it seems logical to assume that nothing you post in PMs is TRULY private, so I feel like you must have known it was likely for BH to out your fishing attempts to someone else.

in fact it should be a huge towntell that i outed the fishing attempts to drh
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 12 2014 02:04 GMT
#1005
On January 12 2014 11:02 Captain Obvious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 10:58 Blazinghand wrote:
Would it be okay for hopeless1 not to have to confirm me? that might be easier in terms of avoiding scum nk


He must claim, either to verify or to deny and call you out as scum. Scum already knows if you're really a mason or not, not claiming only withholds information from town!

no lmao why would that be ok
RIP Aaliyah
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 02:04 GMT
#1006
On January 12 2014 11:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 12 2014 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well good to know my townread of BH was right as well---was about to post that this seems alarmingly similar to Les Mafia and was trying to go about stepping in to defend him.

marv I'm not sure I like that excuse. Is it ever a good idea to fish like that if it forces a reveal? I feel like your ego aside, you value proper play and if your fishing truly caused this, I don't think it was proper play at all.

how did my fishing cause BH's godawful play?

how does that even make sense?

Well...indirectly I suppose, but given that this is a PM game it seems logical to assume that nothing you post in PMs is TRULY private, so I feel like you must have known it was likely for BH to out your fishing attempts to someone else.

stop being bad wave, it's annoying
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#1007
On January 12 2014 11:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 11:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On January 12 2014 11:01 marvellosity wrote:
On January 12 2014 10:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well good to know my townread of BH was right as well---was about to post that this seems alarmingly similar to Les Mafia and was trying to go about stepping in to defend him.

marv I'm not sure I like that excuse. Is it ever a good idea to fish like that if it forces a reveal? I feel like your ego aside, you value proper play and if your fishing truly caused this, I don't think it was proper play at all.

how did my fishing cause BH's godawful play?

how does that even make sense?

Well...indirectly I suppose, but given that this is a PM game it seems logical to assume that nothing you post in PMs is TRULY private, so I feel like you must have known it was likely for BH to out your fishing attempts to someone else.

stop being bad wave, it's annoying

It wouldn't be me if I wasn't at least a little bad.
I get what you're saying but it's never quite so cut and dry from my perspective. You should know this by now.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#1008
new rule: don't engage with BH untill hopeless confirms him. then continue not engaging wth BH.
RIP Aaliyah
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 02:05 GMT
#1009
but it should be if you engage but an ounce of your considerable brainpower

i dare you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 12 2014 02:06 GMT
#1010
On January 12 2014 11:05 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
new rule: don't engage with BH untill hopeless confirms him. then continue not engaging wth BH.

sounds like a plan
Writer@WriterYamato
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:07 GMT
#1011
On January 12 2014 11:05 marvellosity wrote:
but it should be if you engage but an ounce of your considerable brainpower

i dare you

Good old marv. King of skirting the line between flattery and insults. <3
Don't you worry your pretty head though, I have bigger doges to fry, as it were.
How do you feel about having one of our pow-wow sessions out in the open?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 02:08 GMT
#1012
I feel splendid. But not now, it's 2am and I need to go to bed, I just got distracted by ... whatever this is/was.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 12 2014 02:08 GMT
#1013
let's talk about how derrida is scum
RIP Aaliyah
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 12 2014 02:09 GMT
#1014
On January 12 2014 11:05 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
new rule: don't engage with BH untill hopeless confirms him. then continue not engaging wth BH.


When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 12 2014 02:09 GMT
#1015
On January 12 2014 11:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
let's talk about how derrida is scum

Not Koshi?

He was next on my list.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 12 2014 02:10 GMT
#1016
WoS is town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 12 2014 02:11 GMT
#1017
Koshi gets more time for now.

Derrida is extremely scummy. Go check out his newbie scumgame and how he opened that bad boy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 12 2014 02:11 GMT
#1018
On January 12 2014 11:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
let's talk about how derrida is scum

I get bitten in the ass a lot on newbie tells so whereas once I'd say he screams town, now it's probably only a whisper.
I 'll just sit back and listen to you first, DrH.

And marv, just let me know when.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 12 2014 02:11 GMT
#1019
On January 12 2014 11:09 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 11:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
let's talk about how derrida is scum

Not Koshi?

He was next on my list.

Koshi is acting a little too weird for me to read I need to see more, it's not uh....play that I'm used to analyzing? If that makes sense. I don't know what to make of it I just don't like it so i'm torn between scum and bad town
RIP Aaliyah
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 12 2014 02:13 GMT
#1020
Or BC

But he SHOULD play more soon.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1243
EffOrt 1192
Mini 708
Soma 625
actioN 468
Rush 438
Light 326
Larva 311
BeSt 223
Snow 153
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 111
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 30
Shine 27
JYJ 26
soO 26
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 23
Bale 23
Rock 11
zelot 11
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2097
Dendi895
420jenkins174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
pashabiceps669
x6flipin540
ceh9378
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5663
Grubby3605
Liquid`Hasu353
Other Games
Beastyqt545
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
Liquid`VortiX168
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
C9.Mang074
TKL 61
Trikslyr61
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV268
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH251
• StrangeGG 71
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 14
• FirePhoenix11
• 80smullet 6
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade766
Other Games
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 9m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.