• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7863 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 112 113 114 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
December 31 2013 23:55 GMT
#81
On January 01 2014 06:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
if anyone tries to make a posting time/activity based case on me im going to hack your ip address

Wanna hack mine and diskovir my phone posting?

Also who I be where I am?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 01 2014 00:09 GMT
#82
On January 01 2014 06:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
if anyone tries to make a posting time/activity based case on me im going to hack your ip address

If SC2 and Dota2 is plagued by DDOS why not bring it to TL Mafia too?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 01 2014 00:24 GMT
#83
On January 01 2014 08:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2014 06:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
if anyone tries to make a posting time/activity based case on me im going to hack your ip address

Wanna hack mine and diskovir my phone posting?

Also who I be where I am?

all i can say is your time is coming soon buddy. better grab your ankles and kiss your butt goodbye
RIP Aaliyah
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 01 2014 00:26 GMT
#84
What canst thou do to mah phone? Mah phone IZ appule
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 01 2014 01:06 GMT
#85
Alak I don't even believe you own a phone. So there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 01 2014 03:17 GMT
#86
On January 01 2014 10:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Alak I don't even believe you own a phone. So there.


What, you thinks I live on my computer?

Time stamps all over the clock
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 02 2014 02:07 GMT
#87
On December 31 2013 14:02 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It was a really long time ago. I was upset over being accused mafia (i was mafia but it was still a shoddy accusation) over coming into the game at a certain time. I'm a very active mafia player whether I'm town or not and the reason I came in late is because I was at work and had just finished catching up on another game I was in. Arguments like that get under my skin because they don't really have any substance.

This is complete bullshit if he gets allowed in a game. He rage quit 2 games at once. Ver's Sicilian and Bluelights. He didn't have to serve a ban for either. On top of this all, how he exited BlueLights was completely unacceptable.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 02 2014 02:57 GMT
#88
I am unfamiliar with either game and also the actions taken against him. Was he modkilled? Why wasn't he banned?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-02 03:15:37
January 02 2014 03:12 GMT
#89
He was modkilled in sicilian and replaced in Bluelightz. He received a ban for both around August 2013. Both were 'forgiven' when the banlist was reset around the end of September 2013. He is not currently banned and there technically is no official sanction against him currently. I'm just here to warn the community that apparently so hates rage quitters that he's known for flying off the handle and rage quitting. Additionally that the last time he played he rage quit 2 games simultaneously; one he made ~40 posts on D1 (not including N1) in a 20 post restriction per cycle game and one where he got mad because he got caught and didn't want to try to talk himself out while flying off the handle at 2-3 players in the game. So if people want to play with him, they should do so at their own risk.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-02 03:26:11
January 02 2014 03:25 GMT
#90
On January 02 2014 12:12 geript wrote:
He was modkilled in sicilian and replaced in Bluelightz. He received a ban for both around August 2013. Both were 'forgiven' when the banlist was reset around the end of September 2013. He is not currently banned and there technically is no official sanction against him currently. I'm just here to warn the community that apparently so hates rage quitters that he's known for flying off the handle and rage quitting. Additionally that the last time he played he rage quit 2 games simultaneously; one he made ~40 posts on D1 (not including N1) in a 20 post restriction per cycle game and one where he got mad because he got caught and didn't want to try to talk himself out while flying off the handle at 2-3 players in the game. So if people want to play with him, they should do so at their own risk.

i won't do that and it was a very long time ago but if i can't play ~ i can't play . i didn't get caught doing anything except working all day and being unable to check the thread. my activity would have been the same regardless if i was town in that game or not
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2014 03:27 GMT
#91
you should livestream an irl protest if i get added into the game though, that would be raw
RIP Aaliyah
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 02 2014 03:28 GMT
#92
I am fine with giving Dr H a chance to redeem himself.
Writer@WriterYamato
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
January 02 2014 03:30 GMT
#93
Doch is above the banlist imo and we should all be honored he has chosen to grace us with his presence again.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 02 2014 03:32 GMT
#94
^I'm not above anything. I ragequit and I'm sorry, I won't do that again and I'm going to focus on one game at a time. I was not "exposed" or "caught" as mafia or anything in that game, I would have reacted exactly the same way as town. My attention was split being in two games at once and I had worked all day that day and got off work to check the thread like right before the lynch, it was a time constraint situation out of my control that had absolutely nothing to do with my alignment. The way I reacted to the situation was a problem and my fault, but seriously had nothing at all to do with flipping red.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
January 02 2014 04:14 GMT
#95
geript, to me it seems your major concerns are about Dr. H ragequitting (and also ignoring post restrictions). I too share these concerns especially about the rage quitting.

From what Dr H has said, he will promise not to ragequit this game and will attempt to rectify his situation. Given that all bans are forgiven I will also overlook the bans of the banlist 1.0 and instead follow the current banlist.

But I will guarantee to you geript that if Dr H does indeed ragequit this game in any way shape or form, I will pursue the maximum punishment allowable under the TL Ban list, and I will also guarantee that ragequiters will be treated at least as harshly as inactive modkills.

I would like to also take this time to remind everyone in the game that it follows a majority lynch, in addition as per the poll this game will probably be heavily moderated for personal attacks.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 02 2014 05:00 GMT
#96
As someone who has played with drH a bunch, and someone who has hosted games hes been in. The guy has had a few bad games (we all have) and did a few stupid things that have been forgiven. If he thinks hes able to play a game and not freak out. Then drop the issue and let him play.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
January 02 2014 17:02 GMT
#97
As I stated many times I will defend DrH until my dead body can't speak anymore.
Welcome back, Doc.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Obzy
Profile Joined April 2009
United States525 Posts
January 03 2014 00:51 GMT
#98
/obs please ^^;
I have nothing to put here. Obzy#1821 on Bnet.
sidesprang
Profile Joined January 2009
Norway1033 Posts
January 04 2014 07:58 GMT
#99
/out
/obs
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
January 06 2014 14:50 GMT
#100
/out
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 112 113 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 177
Rex101
ComeBackTV 87
SteadfastSC63
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
CosmosSc2 22
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
Rex 101
SteadfastSC 63
CosmosSc2 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50359
Hyuk 1499
Jaedong 923
Soma 456
Horang2 394
Soulkey 394
EffOrt 375
BeSt 375
Mini 344
actioN 314
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Last 296
Light 269
Zeus 247
ggaemo 235
Larva 189
910 163
Rush 135
Snow 132
ZerO 105
Killer 97
Pusan 73
Mind 70
Shine 49
JYJ 45
Free 42
Creator 41
hero 39
Sharp 37
Shinee 33
sorry 26
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
Yoon 23
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 13
yabsab 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9437
Dendi756
Counter-Strike
markeloff414
edward4
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1683
crisheroes1337
Other Games
gofns42035
singsing2041
olofmeister1279
B2W.Neo753
hiko404
byalli334
Pyrionflax289
XBOCT282
DeMusliM242
ArmadaUGS96
Mew2King84
Liquid`VortiX55
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1876
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1813
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 52m
OSC
23h 52m
Stellar Fest
23h 52m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.