• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:50
CEST 18:50
KST 01:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8944 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 08:32 GMT
#2221
On January 14 2014 17:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 17:18 justanothertownie wrote:
You both were a pain in pms to be honest.


I was nice to you! Mocsta was the baddie

Yeah I dis like the early throw to
Scum-mato lol
Still makes me chuckle
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 08:32 GMT
#2222
Dis =did
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 14 2014 08:38 GMT
#2223
On January 14 2014 17:22 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 17:18 justanothertownie wrote:
I knew you didn't trust me but I had no idea what to do about it.

U had to answer my questions and make me think u cared.

I do think u were nailed for the approach to the mayor. Even though u ended up in pm with them, the thread actions didn't support it.

All good anyways. U were the only guy I rhymed to.
So well earned haha


Ohh and thrawn was a pm fiend . Absolutely. Scary stuff what that guy knew.

I don't think I would have approached the mayor election very differently as town. There were other indicators though.

Everything fine Aquanim.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 08:47 GMT
#2224
OK champ
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 08:47 GMT
#2225
On January 14 2014 17:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 17:18 justanothertownie wrote:
You both were a pain in pms to be honest.


I was nice to you! Mocsta was the baddie


I actually really liked thrawn in pms. I became several times more effective this game just from talking to him
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 14 2014 08:48 GMT
#2226
On January 14 2014 17:47 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 17:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:18 justanothertownie wrote:
You both were a pain in pms to be honest.


I was nice to you! Mocsta was the baddie


I actually really liked thrawn in pms. I became several times more effective this game just from talking to him

This is somehow frightening.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 08:48 GMT
#2227
On January 14 2014 17:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 17:47 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:18 justanothertownie wrote:
You both were a pain in pms to be honest.


I was nice to you! Mocsta was the baddie


I actually really liked thrawn in pms. I became several times more effective this game just from talking to him

This is somehow frightening.


i mean not taking into account the whole modkills thing
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 08:49 GMT
#2228
On January 14 2014 17:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 17:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:47 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:18 justanothertownie wrote:
You both were a pain in pms to be honest.


I was nice to you! Mocsta was the baddie


I actually really liked thrawn in pms. I became several times more effective this game just from talking to him

This is somehow frightening.


i mean not taking into account the whole modkills thing

That's still frightening.

I have no idea why u stopped pm me. I gave u my reads and then u disappeared
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 08:52 GMT
#2229
On January 14 2014 17:49 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 17:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:47 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:18 justanothertownie wrote:
You both were a pain in pms to be honest.


I was nice to you! Mocsta was the baddie


I actually really liked thrawn in pms. I became several times more effective this game just from talking to him

This is somehow frightening.


i mean not taking into account the whole modkills thing

That's still frightening.

I have no idea why u stopped pm me. I gave u my reads and then u disappeared


oh i was busy on sunday with irl stuff. sorry!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
January 14 2014 09:07 GMT
#2230
On January 14 2014 17:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 17:47 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:27 thrawn2112 wrote:
On January 14 2014 17:18 justanothertownie wrote:
You both were a pain in pms to be honest.


I was nice to you! Mocsta was the baddie


I actually really liked thrawn in pms. I became several times more effective this game just from talking to him

This is somehow frightening.

it's true, but we didn't really start talking until right before... uh.........

i did do a lot of PM sharing and I was worried I might get in trouble for it or fuck something up... but these are the people I shared PMs with:

rayn
marv
BH
aqua
WoS
Mocsta
yamato
suchdoge

there might have been a couple others I'm forgetting, but I'm pretty certain I never shared anything to a scum player (apart from sending kush's PMs to vayne) and I never shared anything I considered 'sensitive' to anyone outside of rayn/marv/mocsta/yamato/suchdoge, and BH right before everyone got modkilled. most of the game I watched the thread and when someone was getting attacked I tried to open up to them in PMs to either give them room if they're town, or make them feel at ease in case scum. or if i knew one of my town read's was PMing someone I would PM that person at the same time, doing the same stuff I just mentioned. then I would give the logs to my town reads for them to compare and contrast against their own logs.
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 09:46 GMT
#2231
Yeah that strategy was really good thrawn.

I think we did it together with aquanim and jat.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 10:26 GMT
#2232
On January 14 2014 12:22 Rean wrote:
My first time being medic and I even made a correct call :D So proud. Was horribly wrong about VE/WoS but oh well.

You should have claimed to me though -.-
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 11:39:43
January 14 2014 10:29 GMT
#2233
On January 14 2014 16:29 justanothertownie wrote:
We had 2 very good mislynches with VE and gumshoe. Who knows how this game would have turned out especially if Aquanim had checked Vayne like he said he probably would have. I won't deny that town had the edge (and I certainly won't claim scum played well) but this wasn't over.

For what it's worth, shortly before the modkills happened, VE spoke to me on IRC, and the conversation went along the lines of

"you actually think I'm town don't you"
"yes, but I'm terrified of being wrong and looking stupid for it, but yes I think you're town"

edit: but I did want to lynch gumshoe right at that moment, the modkills came at a terrible time for him to reappear

That's one reason I use a spreadsheet actually, I don't usually say that much on them, but it's my "rational" place, where people get up/downgraded with due thought and without emotional flippancy. So what I'm pursuing in thread doesn't necessarily quite line up with my 'inner' reads that I decide to lynch later.

For some particular reason, my reads shift after the lynch/during N1 were something like

bum neutral -> town
yamato town -> neutral -> town
Mig neutral -> town
Koshi neutral -> town
gumshoe town -> neutral
Captain Obvious suspicious -> neutral
Aquanim neutral -> town
chinstrap neutral -> suspicious
BC neutral -> suspicious
Wave neutral -> suspicious (oops really)
VE suspicious -> neutral

jat had the sole honour of never being coloured anything at all all game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 10:51:31
January 14 2014 10:51 GMT
#2234
I wondered what LSB's sig was about... and now I guess I know.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 11:37 GMT
#2235
Without emotional flippancy pop

What about the chat u had with me on irc when the mod kills came lol
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 11:42:14
January 14 2014 11:40 GMT
#2236
On January 14 2014 20:37 Mocsta wrote:
Without emotional flippancy pop

What about the chat u had with me on irc when the mod kills came lol

I literally have no idea. Red mist had descended and I can't remember a word you said to me, haha :p

edit: and when I said in-thread I'd retracted my townread of you, that's the kind of thing I don't put in my spreadsheet, because I know it's an offhand reaction to you not having read the thread... eh.

Long and short of it is, never trust a word I say.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 12:15 GMT
#2237
Done n done hahah

p.s.

posting before fully reading/catching up is certainly not a scum or town indicator.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 14 2014 12:16 GMT
#2238
On January 14 2014 20:40 marvellosity wrote:
Long and short of it is, never trust a word I say.

I'll take this to heart.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 14 2014 15:45 GMT
#2239
So who was suchdoge? Bugs? I think it was Bugs.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 17:43:29
January 14 2014 17:41 GMT
#2240
On January 14 2014 19:29 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 16:29 justanothertownie wrote:
We had 2 very good mislynches with VE and gumshoe. Who knows how this game would have turned out especially if Aquanim had checked Vayne like he said he probably would have. I won't deny that town had the edge (and I certainly won't claim scum played well) but this wasn't over.

For what it's worth, shortly before the modkills happened, VE spoke to me on IRC, and the conversation went along the lines of

"you actually think I'm town don't you"
"yes, but I'm terrified of being wrong and looking stupid for it, but yes I think you're town"

edit: but I did want to lynch gumshoe right at that moment, the modkills came at a terrible time for him to reappear

That's one reason I use a spreadsheet actually, I don't usually say that much on them, but it's my "rational" place, where people get up/downgraded with due thought and without emotional flippancy. So what I'm pursuing in thread doesn't necessarily quite line up with my 'inner' reads that I decide to lynch later.

For some particular reason, my reads shift after the lynch/during N1 were something like

bum neutral -> town
yamato town -> neutral -> town
Mig neutral -> town
Koshi neutral -> town
gumshoe town -> neutral
Captain Obvious suspicious -> neutral
Aquanim neutral -> town
chinstrap neutral -> suspicious
BC neutral -> suspicious
Wave neutral -> suspicious (oops really)
VE suspicious -> neutral

jat had the sole honour of never being coloured anything at all all game

Then I am actually not that disappointed with my play. Although it sucked.
Bum said that he was about to go after other targets after I gave him my pms to you from day1. Sadly that wouldn't have helped me since he suddenly passed away...

Yeah, I would also like to know who suchdoge is. Much respect.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 63
Codebar 35
UpATreeSC 8
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1288
Shuttle 1142
Soma 677
Mini 674
Rush 462
actioN 457
Light 362
Larva 334
BeSt 222
Snow 161
[ Show more ]
hero 129
firebathero 108
Dewaltoss 102
Zeus 67
Barracks 58
Liquid`Ret 52
Sexy 27
JYJ 27
soO 25
Bale 24
Shine 24
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 19
sorry 14
zelot 14
Rock 11
Terrorterran 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8273
qojqva2068
Dendi883
420jenkins175
Counter-Strike
Fnx 787
pashabiceps669
x6flipin540
ceh9378
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5742
Grubby3605
Liquid`Hasu313
Other Games
Beastyqt475
byalli428
B2W.Neo422
Khaldor188
Liquid`VortiX168
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS142
KnowMe140
BRAT_OK 86
Trikslyr61
TKL 59
C9.Mang052
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV255
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH251
• StrangeGG 72
• mYiSmile126
• Reevou 4
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 11
• FirePhoenix10
• 80smullet 5
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV436
League of Legends
• Nemesis2887
• TFBlade766
Other Games
• Shiphtur271
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 10m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 10m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.