• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 114 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 02:08 GMT
#2181
On January 14 2014 11:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:57 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:55 Koshi wrote:
Cuz rayn awesome. I didnt have pc first day but knew if I could be in irc with rayn I had my free townread.

you called me scum post game. bad koshi

u werent mad enough after modkills.

I didn't know if i should cry or laugh because the confirmed townies were literally the most anti-town players in this game.
Like Blazinghand tried to ruin marv running mayor and i had to get mad for everyone because of it. Jesus Christ.
I was really mad before the modkills. I nearly quit.

Yeah Blazinghand is off the cool kids list.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 14 2014 02:09 GMT
#2182
On January 14 2014 11:07 Mig wrote:
rayn you are mad every game

Only because of stupidity.
But yes.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 14 2014 02:11 GMT
#2183
Vote VE best town player 2014.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 14 2014 03:07 GMT
#2184
Wtf
RIP Aaliyah
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 03:12:06
January 14 2014 03:11 GMT
#2185
For the record, people using meta on Derrida from Really Small Mafia (which wasn't finished then, but is now) put me in a really awkward position after I replaced into his slot there, since I had mod confirmation as to its alignment.

Which is why we don't talk about ongoing games chaps!
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
January 14 2014 03:18 GMT
#2186
Tell that to derrida who spoke about it first lol.

I was the only person that could make that argument anyways.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 14 2014 03:19 GMT
#2187
I was going to suggest making me a BG lol
Together but separate, like oatmeal
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 14 2014 03:20 GMT
#2188
Same. I was never gonna get shot by mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Balla24
Profile Joined December 2011
2322 Posts
January 14 2014 03:21 GMT
#2189
Just curious what happens when mayor makes mafia BG? It was talked about in thread but I didn't really get it...
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
January 14 2014 03:22 GMT
#2190
My first time being medic and I even made a correct call :D So proud. Was horribly wrong about VE/WoS but oh well.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 03:22 GMT
#2191
On January 14 2014 12:21 Balla24 wrote:
Just curious what happens when mayor makes mafia BG? It was talked about in thread but I didn't really get it...


I think mafia BGs don't protect the mayor like a town BG does in some setups, and in other setups they do.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
January 14 2014 03:22 GMT
#2192
On January 14 2014 12:21 Balla24 wrote:
Just curious what happens when mayor makes mafia BG? It was talked about in thread but I didn't really get it...


Nothing, they just become bodyguards.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 14 2014 03:23 GMT
#2193
On January 14 2014 11:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 11:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:57 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:55 Koshi wrote:
Cuz rayn awesome. I didnt have pc first day but knew if I could be in irc with rayn I had my free townread.

you called me scum post game. bad koshi

u werent mad enough after modkills.

I didn't know if i should cry or laugh because the confirmed townies were literally the most anti-town players in this game.
Like Blazinghand tried to ruin marv running mayor and i had to get mad for everyone because of it. Jesus Christ.
I was really mad before the modkills. I nearly quit.

Yeah Blazinghand is off the cool kids list.


I would like to note that despite my extreme stupidity, DESPITE THAT

I was not entirely without reads
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 14 2014 03:29 GMT
#2194
Can people reveal smurfs? Everyone else seems to know. I was ok with reads this game I guess, probably should have talked more, but I was basically confirmed to marv, and I could just throw my reads at him. Didn't know vayne or thrawn
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 03:31 GMT
#2195
On January 14 2014 12:29 bumatlarge wrote:
Can people reveal smurfs? Everyone else seems to know. I was ok with reads this game I guess, probably should have talked more, but I was basically confirmed to marv, and I could just throw my reads at him. Didn't know vayne or thrawn

I think Captain Obvious has claimed already (check his role), LSB Banking might have too (not sure whether it was just implied, since I happen to know myself who he is). Dunno about suchdoge.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 03:34:17
January 14 2014 03:33 GMT
#2196
On January 14 2014 12:29 bumatlarge wrote:
Can people reveal smurfs? Everyone else seems to know. I was ok with reads this game I guess, probably should have talked more, but I was basically confirmed to marv, and I could just throw my reads at him. Didn't know vayne or thrawn


I was the ever so helpful Captain Obvious! And LSB Banking = Toaddestern
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 14 2014 04:14 GMT
#2197
On January 14 2014 12:21 Balla24 wrote:
Just curious what happens when mayor makes mafia BG? It was talked about in thread but I didn't really get it...

they still have to protect the mayor if he's shot. but they could roleblock themselves to get around that. or kill themself, though that's illadvised tactics.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
January 14 2014 04:40 GMT
#2198
Jesus christ -_- finally have time to catch up and the game is over. What the fucking fuck. I do apologize for my lack of being here. I had an opportunity to go out last night for the first time in ages with a few people and did so when I did say id be around.

However, Marv I handed off the gf role because I typically die to a vig/lynch and knew it would be wasted on me + that id be unlikely to be dt checked for the reason you outlined ;p
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
January 14 2014 06:02 GMT
#2199
On January 14 2014 10:29 LSB wrote:
No bans requested

For realz???
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 14 2014 06:08 GMT
#2200
thank god geript is here to complain about no bans
Moderator
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 162
-ZergGirl 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1432
Hyuk 345
910 87
Yoon 46
Bale 27
NotJumperer 24
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 14
Icarus 10
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Reynor66
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor302
Other Games
summit1g7025
WinterStarcraft400
PiGStarcraft246
Sick223
ceh9202
Livibee163
Happy110
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick619
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2371
League of Legends
• Stunt507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 19m
Stellar Fest
6h 19m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.