On January 14 2014 10:46 yamato77 wrote:
good choices, mafia would never shoot them ROFL
good choices, mafia would never shoot them ROFL
I think one of them was an option up to the last second and I was like wtf? why would you want to shoot dat?"
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Toadesstern
Germany16350 Posts
On January 14 2014 10:46 yamato77 wrote: good choices, mafia would never shoot them ROFL I think one of them was an option up to the last second and I was like wtf? why would you want to shoot dat?" | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
and bum was being hopeless in thread but i knew he was town mason just seemed so perfect | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
On January 14 2014 10:47 VayneAuthority wrote: Actually it crossed my mind that marv would make alakaslam or something like that bodyguards since I know he's a tricky player 0o i nominally replaced bum with slam when bum got modkilled | ||
|
thrawn2112
United States6918 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
We could have pushed VA lynch together this game. Like the old days. It would have been epic. Nooooooooooooooooo | ||
|
VayneAuthority
United States8983 Posts
On January 14 2014 10:48 marvellosity wrote: Show nested quote + On January 14 2014 10:47 VayneAuthority wrote: Actually it crossed my mind that marv would make alakaslam or something like that bodyguards since I know he's a tricky player 0o i nominally replaced bum with slam when bum got modkilled you could tell slam was being manipulated from the thread, thats for sure. I really wanted to kill him asap | ||
|
Mocsta
Australia9389 Posts
On January 14 2014 10:48 thrawn2112 wrote: i wish I was scum this game because i infiltrated so many PM circles I doubt you woulda done it as scum. | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
[20:10] <raynpelikoneet> wanna know something cool [20:10] <marvellosity> always :p [20:10] <raynpelikoneet> Derrida is most likely going to claim scum ![]() [20:11] <marvellosity> O.o [20:11] <raynpelikoneet> i asked him if he has caught up [20:11] <marvellosity> wat [20:11] <raynpelikoneet> he told me he is working on a big post [20:11] <raynpelikoneet> rofl [20:11] <marvellosity> lmao [20:11] <marvellosity> that's quite hilarious | ||
|
Mocsta
Australia9389 Posts
MOCSTA: Bitch, why you taking the game so serious? KUSH: it's cause im scum. dont tell anyone lol MOCSTA: LOL funniest thing is.. its possible its true. and even so, no1 would believe me hahah But if you are scum; why are you giving away town reads? KUSH: easier to give town reads cause they are true. maybe it's not smart but it's easy | ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
I.was having so much fun this game. The first numbered game I was really happy 24/7. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On January 14 2014 10:54 marvellosity wrote: rayn and i had several awesome irc moments actually :D And one terrible. ![]() | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Koshi
Belgium38799 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
On January 14 2014 10:55 Koshi wrote: Cuz rayn awesome. I didnt have pc first day but knew if I could be in irc with rayn I had my free townread. you called me scum post game. bad koshi | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
| ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
Half of me wanted to Hold my shot and see if BH would make a last minute read Now I know future policy if i know BH is town | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
| ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma 910 BeSt Hyuk Horang2 Light Jaedong Pusan EffOrt [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns36595 singsing1368 ceh9635 XBOCT354 DeMusliM193 Pyrionflax156 Mew2King134 ArmadaUGS45 ZerO(Twitch)2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|