• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:54
CEST 11:54
KST 18:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 114 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:40 GMT
#2121
I am Batman.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
I take it you are VT then lol. thats the vibe I get from you

Hide nested quote -
Original Message From Koshi:
So boring.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
shrug, you will see I am not scum because I will help find them.

Original Message From Koshi:
Normal is what's on the 6 sides of the scum dice.

I am dissapoint.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
nothing im just gonna play normal, the institution has changed me

Original Message From Koshi:
That's not what I meant.

What personality did you roll this game?

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
im not sure what there is to buy, just doing host a favor by replacing in and not going to ruin the game and get a 20 year ban.

Original Message From Koshi:
I don't buy it.

I think you are scum, WoS is scum & JAT is scum.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
i like a to eat a the pizza

and I don't want a very large ban from replacing into a game rofl

Original Message From Koshi:
Why so serious?

<Insert joker picture>
I come in for the scraps
Aquanim
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia2849 Posts
January 14 2014 01:40 GMT
#2122
On January 14 2014 10:39 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:36 Mocsta wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Easy to say that now, isn't it?

Lol.. its easy to have that opinion. You were hotly discussed in PM land. (and im not just referring to aqunim)


yeah can confirm

first PM game was fun, i kinda wanna say sorry to aqua for stringing you along like that but I was satisfied with the results

heh whatever I'll live

On January 14 2014 10:39 marvellosity wrote:
wow they gave it to VA? what did i say about checking VA aqua? in the future or something

something like that, yeah

no accounting for RNG taste though I suppose.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 01:40 GMT
#2123
btw Aqua, see how good your check was for me, the nk on wave and check on chin made my 4 orage reads down to 2... good poe
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2014 01:41 GMT
#2124
On January 14 2014 10:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
I am Batman.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
I take it you are VT then lol. thats the vibe I get from you

Hide nested quote -
Original Message From Koshi:
So boring.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
shrug, you will see I am not scum because I will help find them.

Original Message From Koshi:
Normal is what's on the 6 sides of the scum dice.

I am dissapoint.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
nothing im just gonna play normal, the institution has changed me

Original Message From Koshi:
That's not what I meant.

What personality did you roll this game?

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
im not sure what there is to buy, just doing host a favor by replacing in and not going to ruin the game and get a 20 year ban.

Original Message From Koshi:
I don't buy it.

I think you are scum, WoS is scum & JAT is scum.

Original Message From VayneAuthority:
i like a to eat a the pizza

and I don't want a very large ban from replacing into a game rofl

Original Message From Koshi:
Why so serious?

<Insert joker picture>

Nananananananananananananananaaaaaaaa BATMAN!
I had a good night of sleep.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 14 2014 01:42 GMT
#2125
On January 14 2014 10:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
okay i guess that poll was a bad idea. more to the point, I dont think the reasons for modkilling him/us were fair in light of the fact that this was a PM game and if we were scum, we could have easily faked the mod posts since the scum QT would have had the same posts in it.


well, it's LSB's game, and in his position I probably would have modkilled me. I'm not entirely sure i'd have modkilled you and bum also, but it's his prerogative as a host to do what he thinks is necessary to protect the integrity of his game. Ultimately this could have been avoided.

Trying to avoid it is why I want to discuss it. I know whats done is done, and I'm not terribly upset that LSB wanted to enforce his rules, more that I would like him (and future players) to consider whether those rules actually make sense. I don't think the rules he enforced this game were entirely fair. I think that the concern that we'd have been too easily confirmed as town was an oversight on the balance of the game and that we as players were unfairly penalized for it.

It would have been a trivial difference to add the mod post to fake our mason qt if we were scum. At most an extra 10 minutes of adding in timestamps and proofreading once. I'd like to understand why it was considered such a big deal to begin with.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:42 GMT
#2126
I figured marv usually has trouble reading me so between kush being unpredictable and on the off chance some one like rayn or koshi or something obtained cop we gave me godfather as a result.
I come in for the scraps
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 01:43 GMT
#2127
On January 14 2014 10:42 VayneAuthority wrote:
I figured marv usually has trouble reading me so between kush being unpredictable and on the off chance some one like rayn or koshi or something obtained cop we gave me godfather as a result.

I just want to believe you can play normally as town

is it so wrong of me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 14 2014 01:44 GMT
#2128
It's not that, the WoS thing was so crap.
table for two on a tv tray
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-14 01:45:43
January 14 2014 01:45 GMT
#2129
On January 14 2014 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's not that, the WoS thing was so crap.

You call me scum every game and every game you're wrong.
I had a lot going on over the past few days---a few people know about it but I didn't want to make excuses for myself in thread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 14 2014 01:45 GMT
#2130
On January 14 2014 10:40 yamato77 wrote:
Marv, who would've been BGs?

Writer@WriterYamato
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 01:45 GMT
#2131
stop defending obv mafia then Wave dear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 01:45 GMT
#2132
it would have been bum/coag
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:45 GMT
#2133
I did completely misread the situation, I thought WoS said some useful things when I skimmed but he didn't really so I had to make stuff up.

Very hard to replace in as scum.
I come in for the scraps
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 14 2014 01:46 GMT
#2134
On January 14 2014 10:45 marvellosity wrote:
it would have been bum/coag

Clever.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 14 2014 01:46 GMT
#2135
On January 14 2014 10:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's not that, the WoS thing was so crap.

You call me scum every game and every game you're wrong.

It was really hard to not call you scum this game because all you did was having a tea party with VE.
Also that quote was not about you, it was about Vayne.
table for two on a tv tray
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
January 14 2014 01:46 GMT
#2136
Coag would have been the ultimate bg.
Moderator
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 14 2014 01:46 GMT
#2137
On January 14 2014 10:45 marvellosity wrote:
it would have been bum/coag

good choices, mafia would never shoot them ROFL
Writer@WriterYamato
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 14 2014 01:47 GMT
#2138
On January 14 2014 10:42 Hopeless1der wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2014 10:37 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 14 2014 10:36 Hopeless1der wrote:
okay i guess that poll was a bad idea. more to the point, I dont think the reasons for modkilling him/us were fair in light of the fact that this was a PM game and if we were scum, we could have easily faked the mod posts since the scum QT would have had the same posts in it.


well, it's LSB's game, and in his position I probably would have modkilled me. I'm not entirely sure i'd have modkilled you and bum also, but it's his prerogative as a host to do what he thinks is necessary to protect the integrity of his game. Ultimately this could have been avoided.

Trying to avoid it is why I want to discuss it. I know whats done is done, and I'm not terribly upset that LSB wanted to enforce his rules, more that I would like him (and future players) to consider whether those rules actually make sense. I don't think the rules he enforced this game were entirely fair. I think that the concern that we'd have been too easily confirmed as town was an oversight on the balance of the game and that we as players were unfairly penalized for it.

It would have been a trivial difference to add the mod post to fake our mason qt if we were scum. At most an extra 10 minutes of adding in timestamps and proofreading once. I'd like to understand why it was considered such a big deal to begin with.

it's pretty much never allowed to quote host PMs/messages/whatever. At least has been that way when I played more so I obviously edited out the host messaged as well and that's how it should be done. Or you just don't post it
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 14 2014 01:47 GMT
#2139
yeah i would live forever. lol
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 14 2014 01:47 GMT
#2140
Actually it crossed my mind that marv would make alakaslam or something like that bodyguards since I know he's a tricky player 0o
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech111
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 741
Soma 496
910 371
BeSt 333
Hyuk 313
Horang2 283
Light 271
Jaedong 124
Pusan 121
EffOrt 101
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 79
Stork 73
Shinee 63
ZerO 50
Killer 48
Mong 40
Rush 33
Mind 31
Bale 30
NotJumperer 26
Sharp 26
sorry 22
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 17
ggaemo 13
hero 13
Noble 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 372
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1443
pashabiceps810
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2373
Khaldor652
Other Games
gofns36595
singsing1368
ceh9635
XBOCT354
DeMusliM193
Pyrionflax182
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick604
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream250
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH263
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Jankos1539
• Stunt438
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 6m
Stellar Fest
3h 6m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.