On December 18 2013 01:38 LoneMeow wrote:
Hmm, seems like an interesting setup.
/obs
Hmm, seems like an interesting setup.
/obs
*LoneMeow, and Mr. Cheesecake is helping me co-host this game.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
On December 18 2013 01:38 LoneMeow wrote: Hmm, seems like an interesting setup. /obs *LoneMeow, and Mr. Cheesecake is helping me co-host this game. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
/in this won't be starting for a while I guess. | ||
|
LoneMeow
Finland1396 Posts
On December 18 2013 01:39 Artanis[Xp] wrote: Show nested quote + On December 18 2013 01:38 LoneMeow wrote: Hmm, seems like an interesting setup. /obs What can I say, too much work and too little anything else makes my brain un-function :D | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
On December 18 2013 01:31 LSB wrote: Feel free to play if you want! The best way to learn is to play. Show nested quote + On December 18 2013 01:09 ahswtini wrote: 5. Game follows majority lynch rules meaning once a person attains a majority of votes he is instantly killed and the day ends. Should the day end before 24 hours, it will be shortened to 24 hours. Bit confused about this - so when the majority is reached in under 24 hours, all further voting is stopped, but the lynch result and Night won't be up until the 24th hour? And if day reaches 48 hours without a majority, does a nolynch happen? Day and Night will always start at 22:00 CST. So if a majority lynch occurs in 6 hours, the player being lynched will immediately be flipped. And then night will take place for 42 hours Should a day reach 48 hour without a majority, a nolynch does occur, and vote related modkills will occur Ah ok thanks. I'm already involved in a Mafia game on a different forum. I'll sign if this hasn't started yet in a few days. | ||
|
LSB
United States5171 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
| ||
|
sidesprang
Norway1033 Posts
| ||
|
LSB
United States5171 Posts
After consulting recent TL mafia games, in the interest of balance I have increased mafia KP with the following rules Godfather You are the mafia Godfather. You will show up as a townie to all detective checks. For the purpose of KP calculations you count as two mafia members. You may choose to switch your role with any player on the mafia team before the first day ends. Yes this also allows you to change who is the roleblocker before the first day ends. The change is bolded Added Poll Poll: How should behavior be moderated? Strictly with warnings and modkills (12) No real difference between other games (7) Strictly with warnings, modkills, and possible TL Bans (6) Other (PM LSB) (0) 25 total votes Your vote: How should behavior be moderated? (Vote): No real difference between other games This poll is strictly for informational purposes, actual moderation behavior will be stated with the start of the game and may differ from poll results | ||
|
Mig
United States4714 Posts
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
If not, gl all. | ||
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
If this game is active during resistance 3, nope. Otherwise, I openly invoke WotC. If you Dinnae wan me plays this one, let a hosts know and they'll let me know and I needn't 3ven in. Barring those issues? I will join. | ||
|
kushm4sta
United States8878 Posts
/obs | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25562 Posts
| ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
Never played in a game with mayoral elections or unrestricted PM's, so I'm very tempted though. Any estimates on when this will start / end? | ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
| ||
|
LSB
United States5171 Posts
That is a strategy, the bodyguard is a confirmed townie in a sense (I feel like I will need to discuss with people if a bodyguard can be made a mafia). However remember that every time you waste medic protection on a confirmed townie means you are not protecting others, and a successful protect is the easiest way to get a confirmed townie | ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
![]() /in Would it maybe be better if the Mayor could choose the Bodyguard? Or if there was some other non-random mechanism for that? It'd feel a bit stupid if the Bodyguard just died randomly to KP or was policy lynched for inactivity... | ||
|
Mr. Cheesecake
United States3756 Posts
On December 20 2013 05:42 LSB wrote: Estimate Starting time is after PYP ends. Probably after christmas or so. That is a strategy, the bodyguard is a confirmed townie in a sense (I feel like I will need to discuss with people if a bodyguard can be made a mafia). However remember that every time you waste medic protection on a confirmed townie means you are not protecting others, and a successful protect is the easiest way to get a confirmed townie Also this, because medic saves and roleblocks are notified. | ||
|
Xatalos
Finland9675 Posts
I'm not 100% sure if I can play, by the way. I'll be in the queue for now, but I might have to /obs depending on when the game starts etc. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Shuttle Soma actioN Rush Light Larva Stork ggaemo [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1383 B2W.Neo1014 byalli470 ceh9360 Mlord326 Beastyqt275 Khaldor241 DeMusliM157 Liquid`VortiX155 ArmadaUGS136 KnowMe129 Trikslyr53 BRAT_OK TKL Railgan8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH246 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile126 • Reevou • Migwel • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|