• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:01
CEST 23:01
KST 06:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 114 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 22:56 GMT
#801
On January 12 2014 07:52 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Since your policy lynch is gone BH how do you feel about lynching xatalos?


xatalos is stuck on me, and from my interactions with him it seems like he's pretending to be ignorant of my meta. as a result, i'd be fine with lynching xatalos. after correcting for my "don't just lynch people because they dislike you" bias I am less convinced, though. I'm not so sure scum would stick out their neck and attack big strong players for no real reason


How am I ignoring your meta? Granted we only discussed for a short while and that was a long time ago.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 22:57 GMT
#802
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 22:58 GMT
#803
On January 12 2014 07:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:55 Alakaslam wrote:
I will obey the wisdom of the crowds.

Town controls mayor powers.


this is categorically true though, town de facto controls who gets the powers since you vote the mayor in

I mean Beyond that sense. I will do nothing town doesn't specifically tell me to and agree on. I will essentially be fluid. Remember I am not running very strongly, I would prefer drh.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 22:58 GMT
#804
VE care to answer my PM?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 22:58 GMT
#805
Slam isn't getting elected, and no mayor is having their powers WotC, this is an exceptionally silly conversation that should be stopped.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 11 2014 22:58 GMT
#806
hello hello, I see the thread is active now so if you have any questions fire away. I'll try to get engaged to the game asap.
I come in for the scraps
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 22:58 GMT
#807
On January 12 2014 07:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:55 Alakaslam wrote:
I will obey the wisdom of the crowds.

Town controls mayor powers.

Dost thou not have thine own opinions and thine own will?

I do but I lay them at the feet of the people.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 22:59 GMT
#808
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?


DrH does seem to forget a lot of things....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2014 22:59 GMT
#809
On January 12 2014 07:56 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Since your policy lynch is gone BH how do you feel about lynching xatalos?


xatalos is stuck on me, and from my interactions with him it seems like he's pretending to be ignorant of my meta. as a result, i'd be fine with lynching xatalos. after correcting for my "don't just lynch people because they dislike you" bias I am less convinced, though. I'm not so sure scum would stick out their neck and attack big strong players for no real reason


How am I ignoring your meta? Granted we only discussed for a short while and that was a long time ago.


you described me as inexperienced and low activity which is basically like describing chezinu as serious and readable
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2014 22:59 GMT
#810
On January 12 2014 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
Slam isn't getting elected, and no mayor is having their powers WotC, this is an exceptionally silly conversation that should be stopped.


marv is correct.

On January 12 2014 07:58 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:55 Alakaslam wrote:
I will obey the wisdom of the crowds.

Town controls mayor powers.

Dost thou not have thine own opinions and thine own will?

I do but I lay them at the feet of the people.


slam you can say this all you want but until you do something that a scum player can't/wouldn't you will not recieve any votes
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 23:00 GMT
#811
On January 12 2014 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
Slam isn't getting elected, and no mayor is having their powers WotC, this is an exceptionally silly conversation that should be stopped.

Very well. I cease to run, please don't vote me and look elsewhere. I recommend dr h.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 23:01 GMT
#812
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why
RIP Aaliyah
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 23:01 GMT
#813
I recommend me, as I'm actually consistent.
Writer@WriterYamato
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 23:02 GMT
#814
I'm withdrawing from the mayoral campaign and I will ##Vote: yamato77
RIP Aaliyah
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 23:02 GMT
#815
On January 12 2014 08:02 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm withdrawing from the mayoral campaign and I will ##Vote: yamato77

Why?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 23:02 GMT
#816
On January 12 2014 07:59 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:56 Xatalos wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Since your policy lynch is gone BH how do you feel about lynching xatalos?


xatalos is stuck on me, and from my interactions with him it seems like he's pretending to be ignorant of my meta. as a result, i'd be fine with lynching xatalos. after correcting for my "don't just lynch people because they dislike you" bias I am less convinced, though. I'm not so sure scum would stick out their neck and attack big strong players for no real reason


How am I ignoring your meta? Granted we only discussed for a short while and that was a long time ago.


you described me as inexperienced and low activity which is basically like describing chezinu as serious and readable


From my experience in Titanic II you are prone to lurking and playing really bad. Probably you're capable of better but I haven't seen it yet. In fact I think your play is less coherent and logical here than in Titanic II. That makes me think you're more likely scum than in Titanic II where you were town.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 23:04 GMT
#817
On January 12 2014 08:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 08:02 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm withdrawing from the mayoral campaign and I will ##Vote: yamato77

Why?

I'm not as confident in my reads/play as I usually am due to a long break and I don't have the time to dedicate to this game that I think a mayor should. Yamato is one of my top town reads and I like the way he's applying pressure, with the hammer power as well I don't think he's a mayor who will let passivity slide.
RIP Aaliyah
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 23:05 GMT
#818
On January 12 2014 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why

You give me a list of your scumreads. I assume you are asking me about what i think of them. If Xatalos is your scumread why the hell is he not on the list?

And why are you voting for yamato for mayor if i am going to execute your scumread?
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 23:05 GMT
#819
Xata go read more BH

I swear this is normal & aperture 1 &

Like stuff

Go read up on BH it can be important.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 23:06 GMT
#820
On January 12 2014 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why

You give me a list of your scumreads. I assume you are asking me about what i think of them. If Xatalos is your scumread why the hell is he not on the list?

And why are you voting for yamato for mayor if i am going to execute your scumread?

i don't like you to be honest i've never hated anyone in a game more than i hate you but i think you're town, i'm being petty
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 162
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h
OSC
16h
Stellar Fest
16h
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.