• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:14
CEST 02:14
KST 09:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8262 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 114 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 23:07 GMT
#821
On January 12 2014 08:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why

You give me a list of your scumreads. I assume you are asking me about what i think of them. If Xatalos is your scumread why the hell is he not on the list?

And why are you voting for yamato for mayor if i am going to execute your scumread?

i don't like you to be honest i've never hated anyone in a game more than i hate you but i think you're town, i'm being petty

I am sorry if i confront you about your inconsistent actions.
table for two on a tv tray
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 23:08 GMT
#822
I'm sorry too
RIP Aaliyah
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 23:09 GMT
#823
K well votes Yamato for mayor.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 23:09 GMT
#824
On January 12 2014 08:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why

You give me a list of your scumreads. I assume you are asking me about what i think of them. If Xatalos is your scumread why the hell is he not on the list?

And why are you voting for yamato for mayor if i am going to execute your scumread?

i don't like you to be honest i've never hated anyone in a game more than i hate you but i think you're town, i'm being petty

This only answers the second question and not the first one.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 23:09 GMT
#825
On January 12 2014 08:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 08:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why

You give me a list of your scumreads. I assume you are asking me about what i think of them. If Xatalos is your scumread why the hell is he not on the list?

And why are you voting for yamato for mayor if i am going to execute your scumread?

i don't like you to be honest i've never hated anyone in a game more than i hate you but i think you're town, i'm being petty

This only answers the second question and not the first one.

the first question is stupid
RIP Aaliyah
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 23:11 GMT
#826
On January 12 2014 08:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 08:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:06 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 08:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:23 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:21 yamato77 wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:19 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It's weird to make a post that essentially functions as a list of accusations/scumreads without actually calling anyone scummy/scum/or likely scum and even admitting in suchdoges case that he doubts he is mafia? So what's even the point of saying anything then.

Implied suspicion?

I think Xatalos is townie from what I know of him. This seems nitpicky.

I don't think so at all. You have four or five people listed, you only barely called one of them scum, you're not really asking questions of any of them. If I was on that list I wouldn't feel any need to respond to anything Xatalos said. He talks about suchdoges suspicious behavior then says it's more likely town than scum so what is he even getting at? I wish people would stop posting lists like that, they're the worst posts ever.

So DrH you make a post like this where i assume you call Xatalos scummy.
About 10 minutes later you PM me about your scumreads and "funny feelings" but Xatalos is not there. Why?

what do you mean why

You give me a list of your scumreads. I assume you are asking me about what i think of them. If Xatalos is your scumread why the hell is he not on the list?

And why are you voting for yamato for mayor if i am going to execute your scumread?

i don't like you to be honest i've never hated anyone in a game more than i hate you but i think you're town, i'm being petty

This only answers the second question and not the first one.

the first question is stupid

Why? I don't see the stupidity.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 23:11 GMT
#827
Well, I didn't exactly expect this.
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 23:11 GMT
#828
Hijole
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 11 2014 23:12 GMT
#829
I don't see why DR.H would make such an abrupt move when has the momentum as scum, only draws suspicion. Probably just has legit reasons for not wanting to continue like he said.

Although, I don't agree with his yamato pick as a stand in.
I come in for the scraps
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 23:13 GMT
#830
On January 12 2014 08:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why DR.H would make such an abrupt move when has the momentum as scum, only draws suspicion. Probably just has legit reasons for not wanting to continue like he said.

Although, I don't agree with his yamato pick as a stand in.

Who would you elect?
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 23:13 GMT
#831
On January 12 2014 08:12 VayneAuthority wrote:
I don't see why DR.H would make such an abrupt move when has the momentum as scum, only draws suspicion. Probably just has legit reasons for not wanting to continue like he said.

Although, I don't agree with his yamato pick as a stand in.

Who do you want for mayor?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 23:13 GMT
#832
yamato and rayn are the only sensible choices to me, it depends on where everyone stands near the end of the day
RIP Aaliyah
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 23:13 GMT
#833
so who should be voted mayor instead then vayne? I suggest me!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 23:13 GMT
#834
That's legit like the fourth time that's happened this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 23:15 GMT
#835
I'd kill Derrida if i had to choose now.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 23:15 GMT
#836
Hopeless, are you going to do anything else other than troll pointlessly about being mayor?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
January 11 2014 23:15 GMT
#837
Hold on, I'm PMing rayn to try and get a read on him so ill get back to you.
I come in for the scraps
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 23:15 GMT
#838
or BH or Koshi.
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 23:15 GMT
#839
Lawl, so you just don't like me.

Gotcha
Writer@WriterYamato
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
January 11 2014 23:15 GMT
#840
On January 12 2014 08:15 marvellosity wrote:
Hopeless, are you going to do anything else other than troll pointlessly about being mayor?

No, I'm gonna get voted mayor.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12581
Rain 1775
Artosis 810
White-Ra 220
ToSsGirL 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever616
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2278
WinterStarcraft137
Other Games
summit1g9022
shahzam687
ArmadaUGS682
Day[9].tv597
JimRising 490
C9.Mang0306
ViBE138
Maynarde117
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1188
• Day9tv597
• Shiphtur274
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 46m
OSC
12h 46m
Stellar Fest
12h 46m
OSC
23h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.