• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:01
CEST 23:01
KST 06:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8385 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 114 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 22:45 GMT
#781
I guess Koshi is getting disappointed with his desire to see a great town BH game again then
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 22:46 GMT
#782
On January 12 2014 07:45 Blazinghand wrote:
well i retract any reason of lynchinig kush! don't lynch him as he is actually vayne

Mind = blown.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 22:46 GMT
#783
On January 12 2014 07:45 Blazinghand wrote:
well i retract any reason of lynchinig kush! don't lynch him as he is actually vayne

Lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2014 22:46 GMT
#784
On January 12 2014 07:45 marvellosity wrote:
I guess Koshi is getting disappointed with his desire to see a great town BH game again then


ok maybe the mass DrH PM wasn't PERFECT but if people hadn't immediately claimed it in thread I might have gotten some results. it was wroth a try. let me get my mojo going, i'll prove myself!! !
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 22:47 GMT
#785
Because it wasn't scummy, he backed away when I confronted him, so I don't think he really finds it suspicious.
RIP Aaliyah
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 11 2014 22:47 GMT
#786
how about voting for a mayor who you think will be consistently strong and townie, rather than someone who said they'll use the hammer in a cool way? that'd be a good start
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 22:48 GMT
#787
On January 12 2014 07:46 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:45 marvellosity wrote:
I guess Koshi is getting disappointed with his desire to see a great town BH game again then


ok maybe the mass DrH PM wasn't PERFECT but if people hadn't immediately claimed it in thread I might have gotten some results. it was wroth a try. let me get my mojo going, i'll prove myself!! !

So you are voting a guy for mayor because "he is sharp". This guy has forgotten about 50% of the people he has PM'd with 24h into the game.

Again, elaborate on that statement of yours.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 22:49 GMT
#788
On January 12 2014 07:33 marvellosity wrote:
Sorry, why are you voting for someone because they "deserve" a vote? That makes no sense. You vote for the strongest candidate in your opinion, not because you think someone 'deserves' a vote.

what the fuck, koshi?

This though love. Not sure if I like it.

I was looking at the voting thread and was suprised DrH didnt have one vote. So I gave him one. I was already thinking about voting him really early for his posts anyway.

I had a good night of sleep.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 22:49 GMT
#789
Since your policy lynch is gone BH how do you feel about lynching xatalos?
RIP Aaliyah
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 22:50 GMT
#790
How do you feel about lynching Xatalos DrH?
table for two on a tv tray
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 11 2014 22:50 GMT
#791
On January 12 2014 07:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Since your policy lynch is gone BH how do you feel about lynching xatalos?

I thought BH was your top scumspect?
Writer@WriterYamato
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 22:51 GMT
#792
On January 12 2014 07:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Xatalos here's what i don't get:
    [1]First you have a PM-convo with DrH.
    [2]After this i ask DrH's read on you. He says "i don't even know who Xatalos is lol".
    [3]After this you come back to the thread and make a post on BH, Aquanim, fuba and suchdoge. You even ask me about something we talked about at the time you had your convo with DrH.
    [4]After this DrH forgets half of the people he has PM'd with.
    [5]After this you call him out for his PM's with you.

Here:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 04:04 Xatalos wrote:
On January 12 2014 03:29 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Nah, only marv and alakaslam have pmd me. oh and bh.


What's this about? We've exchanged several PM's already. You pretty much avoided answering anything though...... You refused to talk about your reads or your policy. And now you just forgot? How is that even possible?


So. First of all. If you really thought his PM's with you were fishy and he was unwilling to cooperate and it's scummy how can you possibly miss the fact that the dude didn't even remember he has been in PM contact with you in the first place? If i had a fishy PM-convo with someone i would bring that up in the first place when i have a chance to do so. Not AFTER he gives a reason to do so by not remembering something. And i certainly would not miss the fact a couple of hours after our PM-convo the guy does not remember me.

Because to me this looks like;
"I PM'd with DrH, cool. I didn't really care about what he says. But now, he gave me a reason to attack him, in fact i can also throw some shit on him because this could be labeled fishy".

So, why are you not paying attention to scummy stuff and why are you not calling it out in the first place possible if it was important?


I was dissatisfied with my PM chat with him, but I didn't think it was necessarily scummy. It just made me think that I wouldn't want to have him as Mayor. I discussed about DrH in PM's but I don't think I talked about him in the thread. I think the more likely scenario is that he's town, but not fit for being Mayor.

As I already said, I initially misunderstood the meaning of DrH's earlier thread post. When he said that he didn't know me, I just moved on and thought that he must have meant something like "I've never played with Xatalos". Then I kind of forgot the whole post. Only after he later mentioned that he never PM'd me did I start questioning him. I only made the connection with his earlier "I don't know Xatalos" post after you mentioned it in a PM.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2014 22:51 GMT
#793
On January 12 2014 07:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:46 Blazinghand wrote:
On January 12 2014 07:45 marvellosity wrote:
I guess Koshi is getting disappointed with his desire to see a great town BH game again then


ok maybe the mass DrH PM wasn't PERFECT but if people hadn't immediately claimed it in thread I might have gotten some results. it was wroth a try. let me get my mojo going, i'll prove myself!! !

So you are voting a guy for mayor because "he is sharp". This guy has forgotten about 50% of the people he has PM'd with 24h into the game.

Again, elaborate on that statement of yours.


50% of pms is just a rounding error in a game of mafia
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2014 22:52 GMT
#794
On January 12 2014 07:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Since your policy lynch is gone BH how do you feel about lynching xatalos?


xatalos is stuck on me, and from my interactions with him it seems like he's pretending to be ignorant of my meta. as a result, i'd be fine with lynching xatalos. after correcting for my "don't just lynch people because they dislike you" bias I am less convinced, though. I'm not so sure scum would stick out their neck and attack big strong players for no real reason
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
January 11 2014 22:52 GMT
#795
On January 12 2014 07:50 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 07:49 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Since your policy lynch is gone BH how do you feel about lynching xatalos?

I thought BH was your top scumspect?

Am I allowed to ask him a question
RIP Aaliyah
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 22:53 GMT
#796
What about a mayor you can WotC? I am open.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 22:54 GMT
#797
On January 12 2014 07:53 Alakaslam wrote:
What about a mayor you can WotC? I am open.

Huh?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 11 2014 22:55 GMT
#798
I will obey the wisdom of the crowds.

Town controls mayor powers.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2014 22:56 GMT
#799
On January 12 2014 07:55 Alakaslam wrote:
I will obey the wisdom of the crowds.

Town controls mayor powers.


this is categorically true though, town de facto controls who gets the powers since you vote the mayor in
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 11 2014 22:56 GMT
#800
On January 12 2014 07:55 Alakaslam wrote:
I will obey the wisdom of the crowds.

Town controls mayor powers.

Dost thou not have thine own opinions and thine own will?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC519
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 519
ZombieGrub140
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 162
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever7
League of Legends
Doublelift2761
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0172
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr39
Other Games
summit1g3775
ArmadaUGS2586
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax183
Mew2King71
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen106
Other Games
• Scarra1293
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h
OSC
16h
Stellar Fest
16h
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.