• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6463 users

TL Mafia LXIV: A Game of Intrigue - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 114 Next
suchdoge
Profile Joined January 2014
Guatemala91 Posts
January 11 2014 16:31 GMT
#661
I'm getting random timeouts on IRC.

Also if I tab off I get booted I think.
Wow
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 16:35 GMT
#662
rayn: you never answered about why you would have blues claim to an unconfirmed Mayor. Why?

I really dislike BH's sudden switch from all-in on kush to supporting DrH. He claims to still lobby for lynching kush, but his attitude is different from Titanic II, where he went all-in on xigxag (a lurker). He's much less vocal about his preferred tunnel and partly drops it very suddenly. I disagree with his tunneling attitude in general, but more strongly I dislike his quick attitude switch and the weak conviction behind the original tunnel.

Aquanim looks shady from what little there is in his filter. He claims disinterest in becoming a Mayor, makes some general one-liner questions and then these:

On January 11 2014 22:09 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Agreed with Mocsta, suchdoge is the scummiest person in the thread.

D'you reckon you can explain this to me? That long post of his looks like it was written pregame, and therefore doesn't tell me much regarding his alignment. He's also expressed a desire to talk with people (specifically VE) which isn't the most intuitive thing I'd expect a scum smurf to do.

If he thinks that long post is sufficient contribution for the day I'll agree with you that he's likely scum - but I don't see any reason to believe yet that there won't be more material forthcoming from him.

Is there anything else making you lean scum on him? Convince me.


On January 11 2014 22:22 Aquanim wrote:
Yeah OK lemme rephrase that. I don't think you wrote the post pregame, but it contains next to no commitments to what you think anybody's alignments are, which would make my read on you much more solid. Now if you're still playing games in PMs and trying to work out people's alingments, and you don't want to reveal your work yet, that's fine - but I'm hoping that sooner or later you will show your working, so to speak.


A really lackluster and factually false first argument, then a barely better follow-up. This is as non-committal as can be. I see this much more likely coming from scum than town. I had the impression that Aquanim was supposed to be good as town?

I also really dislike mkfuba07's entrance into the thread:

On January 11 2014 12:32 mkfuba07 wrote:
Hiya :D

I, as well, am not running for mayor.

If I had to vote now, it would likely be for DrH. At the moment it's much a gut feeling, but it was my thought before reading BH's PM. I like his promises if he is going to keep them, even though I'm sure they would be directed at me at some point because of the way I play. Now I just need to make sure I feel he's going to keep them.

BH, is there a reason you cut off a bit of your PM when you copied it?


This is an extremely safe opening post that doesn't really say anything. It looks constructed with a greeting, a short show of support for the most reasonable Mayor campaigner at the time, and a trivial question at the end. Then complete silence.

suchdoge had a big opening post that said a lot of nothing. Then he proceeded to disappear into TeamSpeak or something. suchdoge, you can't use PM's anymore? If so, I really want you to post in the thread. You're impossible to read as of now. With that said, I doubt scum would just completely disappear from the thread like that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 16:37 GMT
#663
I did answer. The mayor is not scum.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
January 11 2014 16:41 GMT
#664
On January 12 2014 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I did answer. The mayor is not scum.


How can you be so sure? marv even claimed that if he was scum, he would 100% run for Mayor. I don't think it's out of the question at all.

AFK for like 2 hours now though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 16:44 GMT
#665
If this town can't agree to electing a townie mayor then we probably can't win this game either.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 16:59 GMT
#666
I am also pretty sure Derrida is mafia.
He is interested in playing the other game and not this one.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 17:07 GMT
#667
I think rayn is town. Crazy. There will be bo repeat of Noir after Witchcraft.
I had a good night of sleep.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 11 2014 17:12 GMT
#668
On January 12 2014 02:07 Koshi wrote:
I think rayn is town. Crazy. There will be bo repeat of Noir after Witchcraft.

koshi we already have a captain obvious. Thoughts on who to lynch?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 17:14 GMT
#669
On January 12 2014 02:12 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 02:07 Koshi wrote:
I think rayn is town. Crazy. There will be bo repeat of Noir after Witchcraft.

koshi we already have a captain obvious. Thoughts on who to lynch?

WoS and VE are being sneaky.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 17:18 GMT
#670
kushm4sta is being really annoying and if he is town he should stop saying things that are 100% incorrect.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 11 2014 17:30 GMT
#671
On January 12 2014 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
kushm4sta is being really annoying and if he is town he should stop saying things that are 100% incorrect.

Meh. Kush is cool this game.
Trawn/Mocsta are the ones playing to be an annoyance. I do not know why.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:30 GMT
#672
On January 11 2014 18:13 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 18:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So does BH wanting to policy lynch kush make him mafia? How so?
In the last game BH wanted to policy lynch someone who would not contribute. He was confirmed town in that game and did nothing but wanted to policy lynch a lurker, all game.

I didn't say or even imply that, it's clear you're not reading. I'd like him to explain the mass PM and why he sent it to me first then didn't respond to my reply, I want to know his intentions there. Just like I wanted to know his intentions for the Kush lynch, which he admitted were sincere, but then is going to push me as mayor even though I most definitely won't lynch the person he wants lynched which means he must not have cared much about it in the first place. That's not really what I'd call tunneling and it doesn't seem like he's taking his policy lynch seriously so it's curious he hasn't abandoned the idea already. It's even more curious that anyone else would think it's a good idea. It's curious. I want him to respond. I want answers from him. I demand them. This is part of the process of scumhunting. Not pulling hyperbolic accusations out of your ass prematurely, it's a process.

I obviously get why you think the policy is bad but I don't understand the bolded. How would you know at that point that you won't think Kush is scummy later on?
On January 11 2014 19:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Elaborate more please. I can't know how you reached to the conclusion because i don't see your thought process in thread. Nor does anyone else.

On January 11 2014 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 22:09 Aquanim wrote:
On January 11 2014 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Agreed with Mocsta, suchdoge is the scummiest person in the thread.

D'you reckon you can explain this to me? That long post of his looks like it was written pregame, and therefore doesn't tell me much regarding his alignment. He's also expressed a desire to talk with people (specifically VE) which isn't the most intuitive thing I'd expect a scum smurf to do.

If he thinks that long post is sufficient contribution for the day I'll agree with you that he's likely scum - but I don't see any reason to believe yet that there won't be more material forthcoming from him.

Is there anything else making you lean scum on him? Convince me.

His post says Mig and marv are good players. So is DrH, but not as good as Mig or marv.
DrH writes posts with many words.
PM me and let's discuss reads, i won't do that in thread.

Somehow I feel those quotes don't go to well together. Could you explain this?

On January 12 2014 01:00 kushm4sta wrote:
The thing that sucks about making rayn mayor is he is really bad at d1. He is best at analyzing the consistency in someone's reads, but you can't really do that yet d1.

This is so wrong. If anything Day1 is rayns biggest strength. Just look at the last game.
On January 12 2014 00:40 Mocsta wrote:
<b>BUM

WHERE ART THOU?
[/B]
Not sure if you did this on purpose or not...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:32 GMT
#673
Wtf happened to the last quote there? Oo
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 17:37 GMT
#674
Apparently a lot of people are misunderstanding this:
On January 11 2014 22:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2014 22:09 Aquanim wrote:
On January 11 2014 22:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Agreed with Mocsta, suchdoge is the scummiest person in the thread.

D'you reckon you can explain this to me? That long post of his looks like it was written pregame, and therefore doesn't tell me much regarding his alignment. He's also expressed a desire to talk with people (specifically VE) which isn't the most intuitive thing I'd expect a scum smurf to do.

If he thinks that long post is sufficient contribution for the day I'll agree with you that he's likely scum - but I don't see any reason to believe yet that there won't be more material forthcoming from him.

Is there anything else making you lean scum on him? Convince me.

His post says Mig and marv are good players. So is DrH, but not as good as Mig or marv.
DrH writes posts with many words.
PM me and let's discuss reads, i won't do that in thread.

All the three lines is what i read from suchdoge's post.
Those are not what i will/won't do. I am telling what i read from his post.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 17:38 GMT
#675
Let me rephrase this:
His post says:
"Mig and marv are good players. So is DrH, but not as good as Mig or marv. DrH writes posts with many words. PM me and let's discuss reads, i won't do that in thread."

table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:38 GMT
#676
Ah, ok. That's better.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 17:44 GMT
#677
Apparently i thought Cheesecake was town last game, i wasn't the driving force behind lynching Corazon and Artanis was an easy catch on N1. But in the end kush might misremember that game..

Apparently in Extractor trick in the end of D1 my scumreads were gumshoe and yamato. I think thrawn can tell more about this.

Also in other games kushm4sta has played with me my D1 reads have been terrible. He won't elaborate more though.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
January 11 2014 17:44 GMT
#678
You are seriously candidating for mayor rayn?

See you in ~ 3 hours.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
January 11 2014 17:45 GMT
#679
ofc i am. Why are people doubting it?
table for two on a tv tray
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
January 11 2014 17:45 GMT
#680
wow
such ego
many butthurts
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 150
910 47
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8708
Liquid`Hasu1457
Trikslyr86
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3104
shahzam589
JimRising 344
C9.Mang0180
B2W.Neo175
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
gamesdonequick17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.